Uruz v Static

DeletedUser

I still read all the crap, complain about P&Ps and still play the world :)

DeletedUser20939

Yes, that always happens to. The complaints of the P&P's and how they are glad they no longer play the world nor read all the crap anymore....but will still post, to let us know....

Lol I still have intrest in the world I just think the PnP is as crappy as it used to be when I was still playing, I ain't glad I no longer play I always enjoyed this game but I just couldn't get the job done the way I wanted and I will never be able to play a world from start to finish, some periods I have time and some I don't. I see my line wasn't really perfect I mean I can't be intrested to read all the post of a thread I just check if Drama is still owning and if some accounts are still around. But I can't be bothered to read the personal fights. And I have to disagree that all the world pnp's used to suck when I started playing there were old world with normal pnp. The pnp of this world has never been good. (with the exception of the first post of the nooble vs. Coming war)

DeletedUser

Lol I still have intrest in the world I just think the PnP is as crappy as it used to be when I was still playing, I ain't glad I no longer play I always enjoyed this game but I just couldn't get the job done the way I wanted and I will never be able to play a world from start to finish, some periods I have time and some I don't. I see my line wasn't really perfect I mean I can't be intrested to read all the post of a thread I just check if Drama is still owning and if some accounts are still around. But I can't be bothered to read the personal fights. And I have to disagree that all the world pnp's used to suck when I started playing there were old world with normal pnp. The pnp of this world has never been good. (with the exception of the first post of the nooble vs. Coming war)

I miss you so much.