W55 - Updating maps

kekua

Well I'm not in Horde for starters.
And so what about the internals are you there momy or something?

What it mean is they get there stuff all right, and you have no deal in there, if it is so easy why don't every single tribe like that.

P.S. check -Noir 4zl?'s duke she is almost only barb nobling so it shows nothing, well no it shows that player don't use troops to kill troops (he don't lose troops, so he have more troops). And why not noble barbs? They are not in war with anyone, when there will be war VS them then you can cry about them not nobling enemy but only internals and barbs if they will do that.

It is a bit pathetic to cry about things you don't get, all you see is - "Barb nobling ow it is so noobish only noobs barb noble, well sometimes barbs are needed for ground building."

.dan.101

Well I'm not in Horde for starters.
And so what about the internals are you there momy or something?

What it mean is they get there stuff all right, and you have no deal in there, if it is so easy why don't every single tribe like that.

P.S. check -Noir 4zl?'s duke she is almost only barb nobling so it shows nothing, well no it shows that player don't use troops to kill troops (he don't lose troops, so he have more troops). And why not noble barbs? They are not in war with anyone, when there will be war VS them then you can cry about them not nobling enemy but only internals and barbs if they will do that.

It is a bit pathetic to cry about things you don't get, all you see is - "Barb nobling ow it is so noobish only noobs barb noble, well sometimes barbs are needed for ground building."

Not what he's saying.

And internal/barb nobling is different in this context, may as well minus the 92 internals from the over all conquers, they don't gain anything village/point wise from nobling inactive/internal villages.

DeletedUser

nope not point wise, but players get bigger and bigger players can (normally) noble more so it gives an advantage (and it is of course better to internal people than let them go barbs when they quit/let the vills up for grabs;))

also about the barbs if you look at them they are mostly bigger than 3k which means old players. looking at where they and the 'inactives' (the list you show is all no tribe but that doesnt mean they are inactive) you see thats mostly in ???? regions which is the tribe that was made to disband by horde and they are clearly nobling the rests of that tribe. So you can call it easy (which it may is) but that doesnt mean its bad or that they dont deserve it.

.dan.101

nope not point wise, but players get bigger and bigger players can (normally) noble more so it gives an advantage (and it is of course better to internal people than let them go barbs when they quit/let the vills up for grabs;))

The point. You missed it.

We're not discussing the pros and cons of internaling and/or barb nobling, it was just pointed out that it's not hard to noble a lot of them quickly because they don't, y'know, fight back, and thus making it easier to be rank 1 in the nobled map/stat/thingy-ma-jig.

DeletedUser

The point. You missed it.

We're not discussing the pros and cons of internaling and/or barb nobling, it was just pointed out that it's not hard to noble a lot of them quickly because they don't, y'know, fight back, and thus making it easier to be rank 1 in the nobled map/stat/thingy-ma-jig.

exactly. bingo. yahtzee. we have winner.

DeletedUser

-Noir. does not just noble barb, i would like to see any leader keep that conq rate up, not to mention its not just any tribe -Noir. is leading.

What i came here to do was say, YAY just made top 15, i am now on the map.

DeletedUser

-Noir. does not just noble barb, i would like to see any leader keep that conq rate up, not to mention its not just any tribe -Noir. is leading.

Take a look at tampara and you got your other leader with almost no barb nobling

DeletedUser

Tampara has proven nothing as a leader, so hold your horses on that one.

I never said something about proving as a leader, he asked for another leader who could keep up with the nobling well tampara can. And to your info I dont like tamp as a leader really, but like you said he still needs to prove himself;)

DeletedUser

You are comparing someone who has been duking since the beginning of the world to someone who has been leading for a total of 17 days. Basically comparing apples and oranges.

DeletedUser

I've said it before but....NiZell is the best parallel to Noir on W55. :)

Alas, this discussion is about maps, not leaders! :p

DeletedUser

I've said it before but....NiZell is the best parallel to Noir on W55. :)

Alas, this discussion is about maps, not leaders! :p

I know.... tear, does anyone even care about me being on the map :icon_evil:

Ooo Not to mention the ODA map either ^_^

Last edited by a moderator: