The W48 History Channel

Matflan50

This tale is about the most infamous tribe to walk the halls of w48 history thus far...
BS right there. You know who the infamous tribe was, and looking at these replies, still is. Like a ghost, lingering in the back of your mind. But, what was the name you wonder? Can't even remember... A tribe with NoName perhaps? Is that possible?
Goodbye, repinski.

Kentster, I'll never forget the day you begged me to take your account and "spare" your tribe.
'nuff said.

Some of my evidence that I could bother finding:

NoName rejoining Myself
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=197005]

Lol Kenny, 2 thirds down.
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=196550]

The rest of my evidence is highlighted in our story.

P.S. My PnP's were awesome :icon_cool:

Bye W48.

Last edited:

File Not Found

Any objection to me unstickying this, for the purpose of putting up a new play by play w48 thread? (which if it worked out, would get stickied)

-Edit-

I guess I object.

On second thought, any objection to moving it to General Discussion instead.

Last edited:

Repinski

No objection but I'd like it if 1st+Caglen would write the history of Brave!, someone tracked down RC to write the history of SubV, That nub Red wrote the history of SYN, so on and so forth. The well known tribes of the world that are no longer around to have their histories written. I'd say Womble got their history written but we're not going anywhere any time soon. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

It's pretty much written the beginning of Brave! by 1st already.

DeletedUser

For some stories it still isn't the right time to tell yet. Sorry, maybe later when things have run their course.

DeletedUser70293

For some stories it still isn't the right time to tell yet. Sorry, maybe later when things have run their course.

Brave! is dead.

CRASH is a new tribe. Brave! had history up until the CRASH merge.

DeletedUser

Sure but to tell it now would be half a story, there are things that can't yet be told about that era.

Repinski

Exactly what AHL said. The Brave! history can be written considering it's no longer here. Same with SubV, Buzz, SYN, eQu, !UN!, REBORN, o_O, and countless other tribes that aren't up there that had an impact on this world.

EDIT after seeing your post.

No, what is yet to be told is the history of CRASH which can't be written because it still exists.

Also, Sarah/Hawk.Eye/M3dive. you should write the FLAME and XiE histories.

DeletedUser

Exactly what AHL said. The Brave! history can be written considering it's no longer here. Same with SubV, Buzz, SYN, eQu, !UN!, REBORN, o_O, and countless other tribes that aren't up there that had an impact on this world.

EDIT after seeing your post.

No, what is yet to be told is the history of CRASH which can't be written because it still exists.

Also, Sarah/Hawk.Eye/M3dive. you should write the FLAME and XiE histories.

Tear i remember eQu and reborn. xD

Repinski

Tbh most of the area REBORN had is under the PIRANA F. banner now. If you look at their member tribe changes you'll also find a number of them that were in REBORN.

DeletedUser

Tbh most of the area REBORN had is under the PIRANA F. banner now. If you look at their member tribe changes you'll also find a number of them that were in REBORN.

I wasn't as into the whole world then. I was mainly focused on who was around me at the time. xD they were the biggest at the time around me. That is why i remember them :lol:

DeletedUser70293

I wasn't as into the whole world then. I was mainly focused on who was around me at the time. xD they were the biggest at the time around me. That is why i remember them :lol:

I was on that REBORN frontline....always fun!