OFFICIAL: The Whining Has Stopped

DeletedUser

10 nukes = 1 PnP village ..as midnight knows, I'll "waste" any amount to grab one.

Lets not generalize, in nearly all cases, it will either take you more nukes that you have or no nukes at all to clear a vil. In either situation you will likely not be getting a village. Midnights K99 is an exception as its a little far out from support and I bet hes too lazy to snipe. lol.

DeletedUser80610

Whenever it is asked for. We both know the doom of all TA players so get your few caps now I guess before you have nothing to get them with :3.

Yep, going to get every cap I can before I get completely destroyed.
Ps. You should joined W57, SE :D

Lets not generalize, in nearly all cases, it will either take you more nukes that you have or no nukes at all to clear a vil. In either situation you will likely not be getting a village. Midnights K99 is an exception as its a little far out from support and I bet hes too lazy to snipe. lol.

Truee.. 10 nukes may or may not be enough, I was just using it as an example.
I don't know anyone that can snipe between 50ms.. so I kinda doubt he could of sniped it.

DeletedUser

I don't know anyone that can snipe between 50ms.. so I kinda doubt he could of sniped it.

Ummmmm..............actually it can be done, takes a lot of luck, a good connection and it's far from easy butttt...............;)

Not trying to be rude or cocky or anything but I thought I might point that out;) Anyhow, sorry for interrupting, please continue:icon_wink:

DeletedUser80610

Ummmmm..............actually it can be done, takes a lot of luck, a good connection and it's far from easy butttt...............;)

Not trying to be rude or cocky or anything but I thought I might point that out;) Anyhow, sorry for interrupting, please continue:icon_wink:

Mhmm.. Ashy's showed me.

Dunno what to say.. or do. Think i'm gonna stop bothering for awhile.
Focus on other stuff.

DeletedUser

hl2, surely it was 150ms? Otherwise your train is illegal. Or was it something Midnight had just nobled?

DeletedUser66513

hl2, surely it was 150ms? Otherwise your train is illegal. Or was it something Midnight had just nobled?

Thats not the rule anymore, but i think if it's less than that then it gets adjusted automatically to be 150

DeletedUser

Thats not the rule anymore, but i think if it's less than that then it gets adjusted automatically to be 150

What fire said, if its faster than 150ms, then it doesn't matter, because it just puts the train speed to 150 :)

DeletedUser

When I'm sending and it's too fast the game just automatically stopped the last one in the train from going out and gives you a message saying something like, can't send attacks that fast............I can't recall the exact wording, but either way you look at it it won't let you do it;)

DeletedUser

Fireborne is right, it doesn't show you a message. *Unless things changed ever since last week, which we know is not the case. *

DeletedUser64451

I think hl2 meant 50 ms between attacks, not the length of the train. I'm all in favor of him not bothering for a while though, it certainly makes my summer easier :D

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Jen this looks like it going to be fun when I get up to your neck of the woods.

Remember you do need troops left to snipe;)

DeletedUser

Ok, to save myself looking very noobish, as I can think far more clearly today, I do know this. :) It was a failed attempt at sarcasm. *note to self: don't try sarcasm when stuck at home with a fever. :/ *