Ohaidere

DeletedUser

I think he played here for a bit. He's my only active poster in W18 (Active being a loose, loose term there).

DeletedUser67005

So don't try and cause an argument with me then tell me to argue elsewhere.

Be beggin your pardon sir, but how was I starting an argument? I just asked you to take the argument you were having to another thread. I doubt the first thing a new mod would like to see in their intro thread is an argument.

not going to one of those newer worlds you new guys play..

You referring to me as new? :)

You'll have to excuse Assassin. He stalks me.

I posted here before you modded. And same with W18. :icon_confused:

He's my only active poster in W18 (Active being a loose, loose term there).

Yes, its quite sad, really. I need to mingle with my long lost brethren.

DeletedUser

Be beggin your pardon sir, but how was I starting an argument? I just asked you to take the argument you were having to another thread. I doubt the first thing a new mod would like to see in their intro thread is an argument.

There was no argument until you came a long.. just discussing both sides of the CTRL story.. something a world 10 mod should always know..

You referring to me as new? :)

Compared to most of my friends on this game you are very new.. In the time when there was only 3 or 4 worlds all the forums posters from every world knew each other.. so I guess you weren't around then..

DeletedUser67005

There was no argument until you came a long..

(I pop in to W10 every once in a while, mostly to argue on the topic that keeps popping up on this world, DNY vs CTRL)

Thats what I said. You then started arguing with the other players. I fail to see how this statement started an argument. I was explaining to Casus why I show up here every once in a while.

Compared to most of my friends on this game you are very new..

I suppose thats true. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

did someone say something? unread forum thread.. then I come here to see no new posts.. pffft..

DeletedUser

I think some people would be disappointed if I didn't reply with that.. got to keep the audience happy :D

DeletedUser

Wth Danny? How did you get here?

I clicked on 'TribalWars Forum', and then I clicked on 'Worlds 1-10', after that I selected 'World 10' and finally clicked on 'Ohaidere'
:lol::icon_razz:

It was some what complicated, im not sure if others could do it as well as i did.

DeletedUser

I clicked on 'TribalWars Forum', and then I clicked on 'Worlds 1-10', after that I selected 'World 10' and finally clicked on 'Ohaidere'
:lol::icon_razz:

It was some what complicated, im not sure if others could do it as well as i did.

Did Sher tell you I started modding here? Why are you following me? -_-