The Last Great Betrayal

shveik

Sorry about all discussions here ... Oh I didn't see them tbh ... but .........
Are anyone can answer over my simple , eh maybe stupid questions ...

Why all is about surprise, wonder why, trains , snipe and etc. ????????????????? (Sorry I'm with stupid)

@Valk - sorry that I messed up but ... You talk about Haddi trash talking ... Eh I read that thread at last and see that he is not the only one to talk "Trash" (honesty don't know your meaning of that beauty word) from my point of view ... But yeah as usual XVI'ers are guilty for everything they said (that's old) ... Sorry but still didn't find a line for Dvader's to talk so high atm ... Eh sorry maybe I'm too high atm :lol:

So ... So ... So ... So ...................................

Hanz3l

Backstabbing being better? Sure. Especially when its your ally :)

Anyone can hit an inactive player. Simple stuff. At this stage taking out active players should be a priority. Take out the best and the rest fall easy. the war can be 3k caps - 100 caps; wont and doesnt matter as many accounts in both sides are sat. Whoever is active wins. Or whoever is stupid enough to spend 2 more years of premium.

valk

@Valk - sorry that I messed up but ... You talk about Haddi trash talking ... Eh I read that thread at last and see that he is not the only one to talk "Trash" (honesty don't know your meaning of that beauty word) from my point of view ... But yeah as usual XVI'ers are guilty for everything they said (that's old) ... Sorry but still didn't find a line for Dvader's to talk so high atm ... Eh sorry maybe I'm too high atm :lol:

couldnt get the grasp of your point here....

Last edited:

DeletedUser

XVI get pulled through the world by DVADER and now they're sticking the knife in. Nice one lads :icon_rolleyes:

I don't ever remember DVADER pulling XVI through the world. Can you elaborate please?

DeletedUser

Was when you left mate, XVI where getting hammered by [V]

Still, that's basically the end of the world.

I know you guys are mad at each other, bud damn, XVI had a pretty good start to this world.

I get the feeling they were dealing with a superiority complex - not necessarily sure I'd want a freind/ally tell me what to do and dragging me anywhere.

Just sayin' I have no ties to either tribe, in fact, I probably have more ties to yours.

valk

Still, that's basically the end of the world.

I know you guys are mad at each other, bud damn, XVI had a pretty good start to this world.

I get the feeling they were dealing with a superiority complex - not necessarily sure I'd want a freind/ally tell me what to do and dragging me anywhere.

Just sayin' I have no ties to either tribe, in fact, I probably have more ties to yours.

Aye, but i don't think they would be around if we sat and watched thats all mate.
Perhaps i'm more frustrated that XVI backstabbed us because all the time that i was here i would be helping XVI in any way possible.

DeletedUser

lmao....... the [v] war was finished long before dvader "kindly helped" eat the left overs.............

anyways words are CHEAP let the stats do the talking ;)

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: XVI
Side 2:
Tribes: DVADER

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 50,509
Side 2: 67,395
Difference: 16,886

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,064
Side 2: 200
Difference: 864

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 376,956,324
Side 2: 570,652,594
Difference: 193,696,270

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10,182,997
Side 2: 1,869,224
Difference: 8,313,773

chart

heres the stats......................... lmao dvader, whos better? :icon_redface: ................ :lol: go XVI!

valk

lmao....... the [v] war was finished long before dvader "kindly helped" eat the left overs.............

Your dellusional if you think thats the truth Queen

ancient mariner

Plz ask darth that "who disbanded V ?" and "who got there asses ripped by them due to inactivty and other excues bfore Dvader intrvend in the war?".If he kindly does not mention one name who disbanded V (my name) then he is one lieing leader keeping you all in your happy imaginary world.The earlier stats is in ur favour but it wont be long XVI will again crumble due to inactivity and other rl reasons which they will give to leave this world.

And btw it seems maria your meomory of this world is of just last year when V was disbanded not when V was there fighting XVI one on one.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

There seems to be pretty harsh and bitter feelings towards XVI regarding this war. Well, there is pretty harsh and bitter feelings towards Dvader that resulted in a vote for war. In other words, there are no innocents. Dvader would like to paint themselves as innocent and betrayed but this was a long time coming and if Dvader was shocked or surprised then they aren't as good a manager of Tribal Wars as they would like as all to believe.

They could have done more to maintain good relations, barring that they should have done more to prepare for the likelihood of the pact breaking down - all signs were there for the level of dissatisfaction felt.

That being said, its a game. Quit whining and start playing. Neither sides gonna win this war of words b/c both sides will be biased in their position - and its irrelevant anyway as we are now in a war. Remember, the victor ALWAYS writes the history books.

I'd wish good luck to Dvader but I really don't want them to have any:icon_wink:

The earlier stats is in ur favour but it wont be long XVI will again crumble due to inactivity and other rl reasons which they will give to leave this world.
A wise word to us all. This war is 17 days old and most expect it to go on for a year plus. However, I don't think it will be XVI crumbling from inactivity...

Last edited by a moderator:

shveik

couldnt get the grasp of your point here....

Eh ... You know ... It's always easy to said it ...
Eh ... Maybe there had no point at last ... But ... but if someone replies then better to find a point or just not reply ...
Eh ... If you can't find the logic or whatever here just say FY and leave it without comment ... TNX

DeletedUser

Eh ... You know ... It's always easy to said it ...
Eh ... Maybe there had no point at last ... But ... but if someone replies then better to find a point or just not reply ...
Eh ... If you can't find the logic or whatever here just say FY and leave it without comment ... TNX

He cant find your logic?!? idiot...
Shveiks logics are like a law on TW... noob... :lol:

DeletedUser

I thought i'd pop in and see how 36 was going and seems its still alive. I am rather shocked theres still talk of [v] in the forum as gosh that was ages ago. But why not clear things up there. Xvi did not beat [v] per say nor did dvader. Time beat [v] really. During the first 2 months of the war [v] was up over 1k in towns while the war was still 'hot'. Then people just got bored. [v] lost 15 of its top accounts during that time, not through anything xvi did but through things happening outside the game. Oldman, Av where the first to leave during that 2 month time, 2 top 20 accounts without leaving anything but a sit. No pass or anything else. Sir deth left for work and placed a co-play but that player did not sign in and it barbed. I myself got hurt during this time. Stewy had already become pretty much inactive in fighting even before the xvi war, but refused to give the account up. So that account was useless. Power and caveman moved on to world 50. And all of the Active players left their accounts as well for Actives leaders dream on Envy on world 50 which was just that, a dream. Which pulled some of [v]'s members outside of Active away from 36. Really besides Noreth and myself at that point there was noone else on the [v] council or top accounts where left in [v] after the 2nd month of that war.

There where a few things that dvader did to hurt [v] much more then xvi did. The wizzy account barbing because dvader went to world 22 if i remember right and having the account there wizzy had changed for favors hurt. Also them talking cave into giving them the account on 36 was another factor which honestly changed Wukes outlook on 36. But that happens on every world. I could name other things, such as this being Noreths first world and being placed as duke, a group which was working for dvader inside [v] which we knew of but nothing was done about it, but really [v] died the month all the talent left. Tw is a long game, tribes go up and down. But frankly xvi was fighting nothing more then dead accounts out west, as almost all the accounts that where Active where dead for a while. And frankly the leadership left had no idea what to do with them as most in leadership where on their first world.

Anyway, I'm not sure why all this fighting. All it does is earn tw more money from pp, if its over the 'prizes' of being called the winners who cares. you would spend one years pp just tring to win one years pp lol at this point. The only people who would care who was placeed as the 'winners' would be though interested in 36 or extreme tw fans and frankly they will know it was a group xvi/dvader thing anyway. but waste the pp if you want i guess. Heck id be shocked if you couldnt fit every active account left in 1 tribe by this time, i doubt 60 players are even playing here.

shveik

So ... Look like my "trademark" replies are strange for some interesting peoples ... Huh !!! Yeah agree that my spelling is horrible but guys after you are saying something I think the right direction is too keep the line ... Yeah always is easy to talk (just to talk) but if you say something then try to defend it or whatever !!!

So ... Can't add nothing here ... But when someone said that one person talk harsh about something and later the same guys comes to pretend that ever could get a grasp for what I'm talking ... Maybe is better for me to not even appear in W36 !!! So TNX for your time ...

P.S. and Yeah ... It's all about Respect if you can't believed !!! It's simple, one word can even change the grasp :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: XVI
Side 2:
Tribes: DVADER

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 50,699
Side 2: 67,907
Difference: 17,208

chart