dm8xol.jpg

evild.jpg

2h6x5b7.jpg

Evil2.png

Evil.png

Good Luck to all !​

Last edited by a moderator:

nindel

Haha! I thought number 1 was someone wearing a large, straw hat... until I read the text and was like, "Oh... pyramid head!? D:"

Don't we kinda know who did number 10 cause... erm... <_< >_<

I like 3, 4 and a bit of 5 (is that topaz?), hmmm >:|

DeletedUser

3 is just wow, it was between 3 and a few others but number 3 just had more to it, great sig.

DeletedUser

Don't we kinda know who did number 10 cause... erm... <_< >_<
I like 3, 4 and a bit of 5 (is that topaz?), hmmm >:|

Yes some people will, I missed that somebody had sent me two entries, so yurtles made it in :) My fault not his.

Yes that seems to be some heavy topaz.

DeletedUser

Also on 5 shouldn't the reflection of the kittycat be on the end of the scope rather than the end of the barrel? Good idea though :)

DeletedUser

I am hoping 5 isn't topaz because I voted for it lawl. It is possible to style like this, it kinda looks vexel; well not vexel as such but really clean and crisp. But idk who sent it in so its hard for me to detarmine if they have the ability to do this with/without topaz. So I am basing my vote on the idea it wasn't topaz.

/anonymous is gay.

Regardless, I really like the composition and colours.

I did nearly vote for evil wolverine, but it let itself down with the scruffiness :'(
If the render wasn't cluttered and if the render didn't dabble between being opaque and translucent it would look a lot nicer.
Also the text suckz. xP
nice effort though.

DeletedUser

I would say that as the cat and render are clean like that, it is probably topaz ...

DeletedUser

I think your right GE, I don't think anybody on the forum really has the ability to make something like that other than the dude who made this, the lightning bg looks topazy, white lines do that weird shadow side thing with topaz :( Should of thought more about it...

Could I change my vote to numero 3 pl0x?

DeletedUser

I think your right lewlew (breaking nubz consent), I don't think anybody on the forum really has the ability to make something like that other than the dude who made this, the lightning bg looks topazy, white lines do that weird shadow side thing with topaz :( Should of thought more about it...

I think the person who made that did use topaz, but I also think that he thought the cartoon-stylized effect worked on this sig. I'm sure he or she doesn't use topaz without thinking of it, otherwise many more artifacts would have showed up.

You may think of it as a shortcut in most cases, but sometimes it can be used to achieve a desired result.

DeletedUser

You may think of it as a shortcut in most cases, but sometimes it can be used to achieve a desired result.
Fair point. But personally I feel it discredits the work some people do in manually achieving this style by allowing to do it as fast as "Click Click". Thats where my problem lies: not with the look itself, but by it being a shortcut.

DeletedUser

I think your right GE, I don't think anybody on the forum really has the ability to make something like that other than the dude who made this, the lightning bg looks topazy, white lines do that weird shadow side thing with topaz :( Should of thought more about it...

Nah you cant but if it is a tie between 5 and 3, I will give 3 the extra and make 5 lose one.