Blog application for world 35

DeletedUser

Hello, I am Sammieblues. I am a relatively new person to this world, and have only been playing for about 4 months, but I have read past forums and such and I understand the past and presnet politics. Right, where to start.

My game name is Sammieblues. I am in the tribe FE@R, but this will not make me biased.
My forum name is also Sammieblues.
So is my skype.
Staying with the sammieblues theme, my e-mail adress is sammieblues@hotmial.co.uk
Ok, here is the not so great bit. I am only 14 :/ However I hope you will come to realise that I am extremely mature for my age.
As stated in the title, I want to blog for world 35, because I feel it really is a great world, with a really interesting future. Also, one day I dream of working for Tribal Wars :D
In total I have only played Tribal Wars for about 8 months. I joined world 19, but had to quit when my computer broke. I restarted when I got a new laptop, and have played a few world since. World 35 is my most sucsessful world ( so far :p )
I really want to blog because I am really passionate about making people enjoy the game more, and I reallt enjoy using statistics to help show what i am trying to say easily.

My internet connection is always excellent, the only time it has been down was when it snowed :D
My past experience with blogging is, well nothing to be honest. I am however a keen writer and have even won an award (The young writers award, which was a national event and i came 2nd :D )
Being 14, I am still at school. This means that I may lack the more sophisticated techniques of more seasoned writers. I do however, enjoy literacy and achieve greatly in it.
My life has not been that interesting so far. I attended a national go-kart competetion and came 27th out of 50. My Great-Uncle was married to the comedian Ruby Wachs (wax) That is pretty much it. Oh and when I grow up I want to be an educational psychologist or a diplomat.

Also I wanted to include a pro's and a con for me.

Pro- Very high activity
Pro-I enjoy this game for what it is, a game, so I will really enjoy this if I get it.
Con- I still struggle with the techicalities of the forum occasionally.

This is my mock blog, and I will be writing about the last two weeks.

Well, this has been, as always, an interesting few weeks. Lets start with the semi-collapse of ZFile.
Zfile has started to be co-run by a player going by the name of King Ecgbert. I have talked to him a few times, and he claims to be the heir to the throne of windsor, fair enough.
Anyway, Tolequiel, the duke of ZFIle, had managed to hurt his eye. In comes King E. I do not actually known the real reason, but for whatever reason, Bells Brigade (Of Prowl) Has a falling out with king E. Alanandnat, the leader of FE@R, knows that he can either keep ZFile, or PROWL as allies. He picks Prowl. He offers a merge to some Zfile players, King E is expelled from the Zfile, and Zfile struggle a bit, (but they have seemed to regained balance now.)

Here is a graph of that.

As you can see there is a sudden drop, then a slow increase.

The next topic has little actualy importance, but is interesting none-the less.

It is about the first player to reach 20 million points.

Congratulations to F777. Here's a graph.

As you can see, he is dipping again, and has now gone under 20 million points again. A great achievment anyways.

Right, next i will be talking about the quickest growing player outside the top 20.

Flowryan of the tribe =APOC= has leaped 12 places, from 97 to 85 in just two weeks! This is mainly because of the downfall of blackops71, who I will get onto soon. So again, congratulaions there.

As mentioned earlier, blackops71 isnt doing great. He is one of four including tomacco007, mattmat and diison that are no longer in FE@R. This was supposed to make there war stats look better, but so far, they have not.

Side 1:
Tribes: FE@R
Side 2:
Tribes: =APOC=, MAGI
Timeframe: Last week
Total conquers:
Side 1: 570
Side 2: 1,223
Difference: 653
chart

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 53
Side 2: 177
Difference: 124
chart

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 4,963,065
Side 2: 10,015,186
Difference: 5,052,121
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 466,173
Side 2: 1,594,074
Difference: 1,127,901
chart

That was however, better than how it would of been

Side 1:
Players: BlackOps71, Diison, Mattmat, tomaco007
Side 2:
Timeframe: Last week
Total conquers:
Side 1: 1
Side 2: 1,222
Difference: 1,221
chart

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 256
Difference: 255
chart

Side 1: 9,701
Side 2: 10,005,647
Difference: 9,995,946
chart

Side 1: 9,701
Side 2: 2,440,723
Difference: 2,431,022
chart

Right, today i have had a go at an interview.

We are interviewing huggies best 4 babies, an avid poster in the forums and a member or Prowl!

Me:How long have you been playing TW in total, and which world did you start on?

Hugz: 4 years i think, w18.

Me:Cool, about the same as me,so why are =APOC= winning?

Hugz: I would say it's down to a couple of reasons. The enemies of =APOC= all have massive egos and this means that a combined effort will never happen.
Therefore =APOC= are fighting two weaker enemies rather than an enemy as a whole.
This also means that there is little to no co-ordination between FE@R, Prowl and Zfile whereas =APOC= are a single tribe and can work as one.
I can't speak for FE@R or Zfile but i know in Prowl that there are still ops being done that are successful but the differance in size between us and APOC means they are less successful than they could be.
I think inactivity has been a major problem certainly for Prowl.
Originally it was HAWK and once HAWK disbanded with the loss of leadership the western side of the world was weaker and this caused many players to leave combined with the growing attacks on APOC.

Me:That leads us (maybe) on to the next bit, least and most respected players?

Hugz:Well Enemy:
Most respected: Probably Binn, leader of the tribe that is winning the war, he might have good members under him but you have to be good yourself to keep them in check and make sure they don't decide they are better than you.
Least Respected: Matwest, dunno how large he is now but still sending mini nukes and getting players to do his clearing for him when.
I had 5 villages in a continent and he couldn't clear them despite having a couple of 100 vills in that continent and surrounding ones
Allies/Tribe
Most Respected: Bells Brigade, (yes my leader so call it biased) , but full op on him 0 villages lost. Whether that speaks for organisation of Prowl or the skill of him anyone can decide. Either way he plays a part in both.
Least Respected: F777 OH LOOK A BARB! Om nom nom nom nom.

Me: Ok, interesting points, what about King Arturus ;)

Hugz: King A talks the big talk: but he performs when he really needs to
he's arrogant but he's a good player.

Me: I have only seen him in the forums, so i have to judge that ;)

Hugz: Yeh :p

Me: Anyway, thanks for your time, interesting views there.

Hugz: Anytime

So there we saw the world from the perspective of a player from the tribe Prowl!
Next interview

Next I am looking at the No.1 ranked player in OD. This is chrissy24.
Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: chrissy24
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers:
Side 1: 58,767
Side 2: 1,279
Difference: 57,488
chart

Side 1: 245
Side 2: 376
Difference: 131
chart

Side 1: 479,268,133
Side 2: 11,604,158
Difference: 467,663,975
chart

Side 1: 2,136,101
Side 2: 3,427,950
Difference: 1,291,849
chart

As you can see, chrissy is defeating the enemy in the amount of vills conquered from the other side, however, if we look at the last month, we see a substantial difference.
Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: chrissy24
Timeframe: Last month
Total conquers:
Side 1: 5,369
Side 2: 60
Difference: 5,309
chart

Side 1: 108
Side 2: 43
Difference: 65
chart

Side 1: 44,348,464
Side 2: 506,053
Difference: 43,842,411
chart

Side 1: 920,814
Side 2: 374,021
Difference: 546,793
chart

This shows that the tide is turning even more in =APOC='s favour.
So, how is this world going to turn out, who is going to be the top player? Well, we will just have to wait.

That concludes my Mock blog, if you have read this far, then I thank you :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good luck. :) I failed twice with my blogs so...Hope you do better than myself.

DeletedUser

So do I ;) Although I doubt I will, the don't tend to favour minors, even as talented as myself ;)

DeletedUser

I'd change the font back though if I were you, its harder to read now...Actually they just don't like it when people have opinions apparently...Hence why I no longer play TW.

DeletedUser

I'd change the font back though if I were you, its harder to read now...Actually they just don't like it when people have opinions apparently...Hence why I no longer play TW.
Blogger is supposed to be objective :icon_wink:

King Sean04

No offense, I stopped reading after the first set of war stats :S as stated before the bolded black italic writing is really hard to steadily read.

DeletedUser

F777 is running out of barbs to noble and has run into a lot of good APOC players along their front. I predict a steady decline for f777 here out. Race will probably become the #1 player and Sir Real will easily climb into the #2 slot most likely. I will be in the top 20 soon finally after scratching and gnawing my way to the top from the time when I was surrounded to now when I do the dominating. ;-)

DeletedUser

F777 is running out of barbs to noble and has run into a lot of good APOC players along their front. I predict a steady decline for f777 here out. Race will probably become the #1 player and Sir Real will easily climb into the #2 slot most likely. I will be in the top 20 soon finally after scratching and gnawing my way to the top from the time when I was surrounded to now when I do the dominating. ;-)

Don't forget the part were Sir Real and Zeebra go at it for #2 as of now Zeebra is still ahead of Sir Real ;D

DeletedUser

Race gained at least 3million points by nobling tidave alone.http://www.twstats.com/en35/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=2685967&type=&pn=-1

now i am not saying that F777 did any better.

kingjohan

Best of luck to your application (unless you already got the job)

You will be better than Lee. No doubt.

DeletedUser

I doubt im going to get it, no reply in 2 days so :/ and king J are you tsmanning?

DeletedUser

I doubt im going to get it, no reply in 2 days so :/ and king J are you tsmanning?

Keep blogging. Typo on your email.

You are far enough away that you should ve around long enough to keep spying for us and reporting in to us.

Good read. Other font was much better

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It takes a while before you get a reply, you will have to wait longer than 2 days propably