Auto-Updating Maps (produced by Nickjer)

DeletedUser

No king a, i was talking to king s, i dont like you

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No king a, i was talking to king s, i dont like you

awww... you don't like me.... I am so hurt. I think I will go cry.

Nah.. I think I will go noble some more fear villages..... muahahahahah :icon_twisted:

Fear ha. I am REAL FEAR. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser75781

Seriosuly, everyone conquers barbs, just i hate it when =apoc= guys go on about how its all fe@r ;)

This is the proportion of vills that =APOC= has nobled:

[SPOIL]
chart
[/SPOIL]

While this is the proportion of vills that FE@R has nobled:

[SPOIL]
chart
[/SPOIL]

Yes everyone nobles barbs, but as you can see, the proportion of barbs to non barbs that FE@R nobles is higher than that of =APOC=, so we have the right to say that FE@R is more "barb-noblish" than us.

Just wanted to point it out :)

DeletedUser

This is the proportion of vills that =APOC= has nobled:

[SPOIL]
chart
[/SPOIL]

While this is the proportion of vills that FE@R has nobled:

[SPOIL]
chart
[/SPOIL]

Yes everyone nobles barbs, but as you can see, the proportion of barbs to non barbs that FE@R nobles is higher than that of =APOC=, so we have the right to say that FE@R is more "barb-noblish" than us.

Just wanted to point it out :)

nice graph... swamp... how ya make that one?

DeletedUser

It's on TWstats, just search for the tribe you want to find about, click on View Conquer Stats, they will show some pie charts there :p

oh I never seen it... but I don't use twstats that much. I use mytwstats and the tw map tool. I love the graphs on twmaps.

DeletedUser

Don't feed that Crap.... Legan mainly grew there when hendrix from FEAR deleted yes, but legan shred some ACTIVE Fear players there aswell wich later became "inactive" so get your facts straight mate...

DeletedUser75781

Hey, since forbees went barb, is he still doing the updating maps? Cause I can do it :D