The Fall of ~IMP~

DeletedUser

This past month will forever be remembered in W21 history as the beginning of the end of the Imperial Dragoons.

Despite losing the frontline gradually over the years, and not being able to mount any serious counterattack, ~IMP~ has managed to hold on to 3rd ranking by running to the rim, feeding inactives to a select few who grow fat but do not care for the tribe. Meanwhile, frontline players like zeus tuga are nobled down in order to exploit the use of morale against our relentless nukes.

They have now dropped to 4th, and will continue to drop, as the very players that benefited from their inactives turn against their duchess.

Meanwhile, Alexis made a bold surrender offer to PnP in a last-ditch attempt to save her tribe but found our terms not to her liking, choosing to save her own skin over the tribe. As duchess, she has failed her tribe and also failed to take responsibility in this critical moment to salvage what is left.

As such, I predict the fall of ~IMP~ to continue, and I predict Alexis herself will eventually run to IT! for sanctuary.

Here ends my announcement. Let the flamage begin.

DeletedUser80610

No flame, just this..
Skype-emoticons-37-clapping.gif

DeletedUser

Alexis attempted to get her self recruited in payment for letting IMP fall apart.
But we refused to take her on board.

DeletedUser

These are the terms of your surrender.

Terms:
1) With your privs and tribe as-is, you will surrender your sitting to me. PnP will noble you out and you will not log in here again. The same will apply for zeus tuga and Baobill.
2) Under my control, ~IMP~ will break alliance with IT! and declare war on them.
3) ~IMP~ will be granted a cease-fire for 3 months. We will review the situation depending on ~IMP~ performance against IT!

Sincerely,
backwards
Duke of PnP

DeletedUser

[QUOTE Midnight11 on 28.06. at 06:54
I haven't spoken to you for over 2 years, but I have been monitoring your progress.

The time has come alexis. You need to go now. Forfeit your account. Do the right thing by IMP.
If you even care 1 iota for IMP as much as you claim to, then you will sacrifice yourself for their survival.

You approached PnP to ask what could be done and we have all decided upon this.

All of us in PnP want a speedy end to this world which we have earned.
To be crowned ultimate champions is our highest goal.

That will happen with or without IMP left alive on the server.
You have a chance now to give IMP a fighting chance to survive.

You'd be a fool to turn down such a generous offer.
We are under no obligation to ease the pressure on you and if you refuse this deal IMP will no doubt pay the price.

I will say no more on this issue.

Midnight.

QUOTE]

DeletedUser

this is not asking to hang any one..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

These are the terms of your surrender.

Terms:
1) With your privs and tribe as-is, you will surrender your sitting to me. PnP will noble you out and you will not log in here again. The same will apply for zeus tuga and Baobill.
2) Under my control, ~IMP~ will break alliance with IT! and declare war on them.
3) ~IMP~ will be granted a cease-fire for 3 months. We will review the situation depending on ~IMP~ performance against IT!

Sincerely,
backwards
Duke of PnP

Since we're discussing this, I will take some time to explain these terms. Note that this was initiated by you, not me. You made the offer to surrender. I only came up with the terms that I feel is fair.

1) It is common and acceptable for the Duke/Duchess to bear the responsibility of failure. This is especially after two long years of war with incredibly lop-sided stats. CEOs get fired all the time for poor performance, even when there are factors beyond their control. I threw in two names at random, purely for negotiation purposes. As Duke, instead of focusing on salvaging your entire tribe intact, you focused on trying to protect your own account. If you had asked for both zeus tuga and Baobill to be let off, I would have allowed it.

2) I am offering ~IMP~ a genuine chance to prove their ability in war, under my leadership. Out of all the tribes outside of PnP & friends, the only one left available is IT! so it makes sense. After all, why should I offer ~IMP~ a NAP for beating a dead tribe like Virius?

3) 3 months is more than adequate to prove their worth. I am sure I can whip them into shape by then. In addition to this you should know that ~IMP~ has the benefit of not having to fight IT! alone.

DeletedUser

you are right..

your terms are fair.

trust me, it is hard to walk away......kind of thought about it...but ......

DeletedUser

[QUOTE Midnight11 on 28.06. at 06:54
I haven't spoken to you for over 2 years, but I have been monitoring your progress.

The time has come alexis. You need to go now. Forfeit your account. Do the right thing by IMP.
If you even care 1 iota for IMP as much as you claim to, then you will sacrifice yourself for their survival.

You approached PnP to ask what could be done and we have all decided upon this.

All of us in PnP want a speedy end to this world which we have earned.
To be crowned ultimate champions is our highest goal.

That will happen with or without IMP left alive on the server.
You have a chance now to give IMP a fighting chance to survive.

You'd be a fool to turn down such a generous offer.
We are under no obligation to ease the pressure on you and if you refuse this deal IMP will no doubt pay the price.

I will say no more on this issue.

Midnight.

QUOTE]

Yes, I was urging you to do the right thing. Take responsibility for leading IMP to the disgrace and disorder it has begun.
But you couldn't even do that. You couldn't even maintain what little shreds of dignity you had left over.
Instead you respond with petty insults and excuses.

Grow up.

DeletedUser

Just so we are clear, this offer is now off the table.

You have compromised your tribe the moment you went to jen101 with this. There is no way I will lead your people unprepared into a war with IT!

DeletedUser

''Terms:
3) ~IMP~ will be granted a cease-fire for 3 months. We will review the situation depending on ~IMP~ performance against IT!''

Those terms are a bit unfair don't you think?
How about this?

1) All of the PnP members attack each other until they have no troops left, then ~IMP~ nobles most of the villages, leaving one village for each PnP player.
2) In return we say thank you for your co-operation.
3) We live in peace and harmony.

What do you think?

DeletedUser

''Terms:
3) ~IMP~ will be granted a cease-fire for 3 months. We will review the situation depending on ~IMP~ performance against IT!''

How about this?

1) All of the PnP members attack each other until they have no troops left, then ~IMP~ nobles most of the villages, leaving one village for each PnP player.

What do you think?

you are right..

your terms are fair.

trust me, it is hard to walk away......kind of thought about it...but ......

Warhamer, come back when you have matured a bit.

DeletedUser

''Terms:

How about this?

What do you think?

The terms will make the tribe which offered to surrend? That is big LOOL.

scarlet ash

Sure you could manage this? IMP aren't very good at taking anything not blue or barbarian. We wouldn't want to strain you ^_^.

What do you think?

Try not to have them sorts of dreams over eating barbs with no hassle :3.

DeletedUser

PnP has done a fantastic job beating down IMP over the years. This offer was a logical move that would have benefited all those who should not be blamed, and can have a second chance to use their skill where it can be useful.

Once again you've let down a group of players.