The Fall of ~IMP~

DeletedUser

Hummmmmmmmmmmm........................well this is an interesting subject:icon_confused:

Ok so let's look at this as if all went the way it would have gone if things had gone this way which it doesn't seem like it's going too but let's just pretend it all went ok and ~IMP~ had a war with IT! and had the full support of PnP and Panda! I think I have this right if I understood this correctly:

backwards said:
3) 1) It is common and acceptable for the Duke/Duchess to bear the responsibility of failure. This is especially after two long years of war with incredibly lop-sided stats. CEOs get fired all the time for poor performance, even when there are factors beyond their control. I threw in two names at random, purely for negotiation purposes. As Duke, instead of focusing on salvaging your entire tribe intact, you focused on trying to protect your own account. If you had asked for both zeus tuga and Baobill to be let off, I would have allowed it.

2) I am offering ~IMP~ a genuine chance to prove their ability in war, under my leadership. Out of all the tribes outside of PnP & friends, the only one left available is IT! so it makes sense. After all, why should I offer ~IMP~ a NAP for beating a dead tribe like Virius?

3) 3 months is more than adequate to prove their worth. I am sure I can whip them into shape by then. In addition to this you should know that ~IMP~ has the benefit of not having to fight IT! alone.

Backie hun, You are right IT! really would have been the one full tribe left to have an actual war with and I'm glad you guys think I'm a miracle worker and everything but................................. even I have limits:icon_wink: lol I mean here's pretty much the scenario if it had played out:

Alexis would have quit, PnP/Panda! would gain another 13 million or so points in villas along with any other dead ~IMP~ accounts out there and IT! would be trying to basically take on the entirety world of W21 or pretty darn close to it:icon_eek:

Here's a map just for fun to see how this may have looked if it had played out..

[spoil]
WOW21.png
[/spoil]

WOW............... I know I like challenges but.......That might have been just a bit much for anyone handle you crazy guys:icon_sad: LOL

Meh, what I really want now for this little tribe of ours is just to see that the guys in IT! who stuck it out this long and fought sooooooo hard to grow, learn and earn the respect of others over the years get to see the end and although the numbers are not in our favor I'll do what ever is needed to see they get there, well do my best anyway:icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Don't make this about you Jen. This is between ~IMP~ and PnP.

Any misfortune on your part is purely incidental :p

In any case, as I've said, offer is off the table.

DeletedUser100655

well guys
IMP tribe isn't as bad as some of PnP members think
Every family has its problems with inactivities and so so.....
But it isn't an end now and not all of us just eating barbarians....

DeletedUser

Smoker, if I thought IMP was a bad tribe, I would not have made the offer. Why would I put myself in charge of a bunch of bad players?

The problem is bad leaders. That is clearly shown by the fact that the duchess chose to protect herself over her members.

DeletedUser

Actually, he was responding to backwards and Ashy.
Wrong again warhammer. (which is a lame game by the way).

Warhamer, not warhammer you silly.
(You're name is lame, shouldn't you only be replying to my posts at midnight?) :/

ugofree

hai friends..:)

its been an long time i think i have login to my a/c.

.. though the post make me sad,
but still am happy imp is still surviving in the w21.

alexwong

hai friends..:)

Hello my old friend. Great to see you again.

Are you happy with the current ViRiUs? Things are very bad after you left. But not all are bad news. Some ex-ViRiUs players are playing pretty well in PnP now.

I think IMPers will be so much better with PnP than with alexis. when alexis places her interests first, it means IMP will be butchered by us. I think many in IMP have wanted to play with us, not against us.

ugofree

Hello my old friend. Great to see you again.

Are you happy with the current ViRiUs? Things are very bad after you left. But not all are bad news. Some ex-ViRiUs players are playing pretty well in PnP now.

I think IMPers will be so much better with PnP than with alexis. when alexis places her interests first, it means IMP will be butchered by us. I think many in IMP have wanted to play with us, not against us.

wow , i was happy to see both dedpol and deathwed in pnp ranks now ...gud luck with them..

btw who dont want to play with pnp i always wanted to play in pnp .
but due to politics ,my mistakes and above all thanks to u for your effort in control for k54 to draw all the attacks of pnp in to me and attack from back. t

anyway am not at all disappointed in my tribe(virius)or my members because the tribe was made 4 a purpose i wanted to help the new members in learning the game and spirit of game. i did my best and the result pay off (even pnp recruited my members)

trust
ugofree

DeletedUser

I thought you guys were beyond this. It has already been acknowledged... long ago actually, that you guys have been in 1st place. You are ahead of everyone and everyone see no shift in this trend. Now, stop show-boating and win the goddam world if you'd please. Show some class. Otherwise, you'll just be touted as some trashy geeks acting like *explicit*s while you slowly sit back and watch what is inevitably going to happen.

The war has already been won (in fact, most would say it was won the moment it was declared with TESB out of the way) and anything less than victory right now would be a complete and utter failure on the part of PnP. Let's face it backwards, you're a second-hand duke in the shadow of Bwah and all you are attempting to do is draw attention to your tribe's triumphs which seems to make you think that you look better because of them.

Besides attention-whoring, I suppose you think this part is only fuel to the flames of your fun party, but why don't you cut the talking and start fighting like real winners. ~IMP~ may be falling, but this is just a stupid dramatization. Get to the point and earn some respect. Defeat us if you think you have.

And midnight, I thought we were past the family tribe mantra. You guys just merged NOw (Dr. NO) into your folds. What's that? PuFFiN + ARG! + G.Barb. + Dr. NO. Who is/was ~IMP~? Half of ViRiUs + some SWIFT + ~IMP~U + ~IMP~. Not much difference - just numbers, locale, and activity.

This was the final "real war". You guys had won the core and had the "clump" advantage. We had to fight a north and eastern front. You guys always had the advantage in this one, and by no means, that advantage was entirely your tribe's fair and square. But really, I fail to see how ~IMP~'s slowly crumbling borders is anything worth threading about. Everyone saw this coming after you guys had defeated TESB and we all hoped that you wouldn't be able to push past us. Unfortunately, your advantage of numbers and activity was enough. You're winning and anything less would simply be a disappointment.

What I'm trying to say is that you SHOULD win. Talking about your predictable upper hand on ~IMP~ is not worth the headlines. Just win already if you insist.

alexwong

I thought you guys were beyond this. It has already been acknowledged... long ago actually, that you guys have been in 1st place. You are ahead of everyone and everyone see no shift in this trend. Now, stop show-boating and win the goddam world if you'd please. Show some class. Otherwise, you'll just be touted as some trashy geeks acting like *explicit*s while you slowly sit back and watch what is inevitably going to happen.

The war has already been won (in fact, most would say it was won the moment it was declared with TESB out of the way) and anything less than victory right now would be a complete and utter failure on the part of PnP. Let's face it backwards, you're a second-hand duke in the shadow of Bwah and all you are attempting to do is draw attention to your tribe's triumphs which seems to make you think that you look better because of them.

Besides attention-whoring, I suppose you think this part is only fuel to the flames of your fun party, but why don't you cut the talking and start fighting like real winners. ~IMP~ may be falling, but this is just a stupid dramatization. Get to the point and earn some respect. Defeat us if you think you have.

And midnight, I thought we were past the family tribe mantra. You guys just merged NOw (Dr. NO) into your folds. What's that? PuFFiN + ARG! + G.Barb. + Dr. NO. Who is/was ~IMP~? Half of ViRiUs + some SWIFT + ~IMP~U + ~IMP~. Not much difference - just numbers, locale, and activity.

This was the final "real war". You guys had won the core and had the "clump" advantage. We had to fight a north and eastern front. You guys always had the advantage in this one, and by no means, that advantage was entirely your tribe's fair and square. But really, I fail to see how ~IMP~'s slowly crumbling borders is anything worth threading about. Everyone saw this coming after you guys had defeated TESB and we all hoped that you wouldn't be able to push past us. Unfortunately, your advantage of numbers and activity was enough. You're winning and anything less would simply be a disappointment.

What I'm trying to say is that you SHOULD win. Talking about your predictable upper hand on ~IMP~ is not worth the headlines. Just win already if you insist.

After such length, what are you trying to say? Get straight to the point please.

DeletedUser

Don't make this about you Jen. This is between ~IMP~ and PnP.

Any misfortune on your part is purely incidental :p

In any case, as I've said, offer is off the table.

I'm sorry Backie , My post my have been read too much in to:icon_sad: There was no offense or whining intended at all, I thought it may be interesting to see how that would have played out if the deal had gone through so I did it up just for fun and to to see what it may have looked like, nothing more, nothing less just fun that's it:icon_wink:

My fun loving nature just gets the better of me at times and it seems like you may be a bit too upset with Alexis at the moment for that so I'll try and control myself:icon_wink:

ugofree said:
hai friends..

Hey there my old friend:) It's good to hear from you:)

scarlet ash

Let's face it backwards, you're a second-hand duke in the shadow of Bwah and all you are attempting to do is draw attention to your tribe's triumphs which seems to make you think that you look better because of them.[/B]

That is absolute bullshit. Not trying in anyway to diminish what bwah did as he was also a great leader. But so is backwards. Backwards is the best leader I've ever had and will always be. This was just pathetic and well... Just an overall dick'ish comment.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I often fear that any leader I might have in any world would be an unbearable disappointment after experiencing the leadership of Backie. Hard to imagine anyone being better.

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
californiacob the world has moved on I also do not understand how you make such a post with no inside info on anything.

I look more towards other players showing class & knowing when its pointless to keep going wasting everyone's time on what is a dead world.

DeletedUser66513

I often fear that any leader I might have in any world would be an unbearable disappointment after experiencing the leadership of Backie. Hard to imagine anyone being better.

Solve this by never being anything less than Grand Duchess Almighty of the Universe. :)

EDIT: smiley added in case of mistaken sarcasm being read into this comment :)

DeletedUser66513

Get to the point and earn some respect. Defeat us if you think you have.

Out of all your post this seemed to be the point that contained the most mistakes per word - I don't THINK I'm taking it out of context but we'll see:

1) I believe backies point is the life remaining in IMP is now vastly decreased - and he made it pretty well.

2) IMP are defeated, there is no need for further defeating - mopping up remnants is of course required after any war, it doesn't mean the war isn't won.

3) Defeat Us? Who is this Us? You aren't even in IMP anymore are you? And so if this quote is about the tribe What?, then it is entirely irrelevant since this thread is about IMP and IMP alone. You have left the sunken ship, so clearly you recognise it is already gone :)