The BEST Player of W30

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Thank you everyone for the mention, i do appreciate the ego stroking. :icon_cool:

However, i think that there are a few people who are better players than i am... One whom you all should know, and easily agree, is Bullmastiff.

Bullmastiff came out of some tiny tribe in the center of kd 64, early on this world. His tribe ran into mine, and we drove one or two of his heavy hitters (chameleongary) into quitting. A few days later, i get this polite, intelligent mail requesting the chance to learn from us by joining phoenx. I know what im looking for in a player, and however you describe it.. i seen that bull had it. Shortly after, he joined Phoenx... and before you know it, Mark-e was training him to sit marks account for weeks at a time, while mark was on holiday... So bull got a w6 education early on from mark, and basically learned how to think on your feet.... as we were always at war, working together, and talking shop nonstop.

Bull picked up what we taught him, as we went along kicking ass and taking names..... Learned the best defense is a dodging defense, but even back then Die learned to start catting me. :icon_biggrin: BD war was the real test tho, when bull took over the sits on many of our front line accounts.. for weeks at a time. His defense became unbelievable, while he continued to plug away with his nukes.... He finally came into his own, and took over co duke as real life, sits, and defending my own account took over... Bull took all that in stride. Which brings me to my next point....

Ram war has been the hardest war to date, for me and for any of my crew. They are relentless, annoying, greedy, and ruthless. :icon_biggrin: it will be a great victory, when we finally do beat them. :p

But bull has taken that in stride, as well. He doesnt have the most points, he doesnt have the most villages.. what he does have is pure consistency over the last few years. Check is ODA, he is ranked 9th. check his ODD, and he is ranked 10th. He is the only member of the 10/10 club... (top ten oda, top ten odd) I know people like to pump up their own tribe mates, but i have the stats and consistency to prove my claim for bull. And you can say what you want about Ram noobies.... If you can survive Ram's operations, you can survive anything. Bull is still there, and bull is still gaining... :icon_razz:

Paid for by Pajuno, CEO "Bull For President"

DeletedUser

Ram war has been the hardest war to date, for me and for any of my crew. They are relentless, annoying, greedy, and ruthless. :icon_biggrin:

We did warn W30 that we're not as bad as people like to pretend on pnp. :icon_cool:

But bull has taken that in stride, as well. He doesnt have the most points, he doesnt have the most villages.. what he does have is pure consistency over the last few years. Check is ODA, he is ranked 9th. check his ODD, and he is ranked 10th. He is the only member of the 10/10 club... (top ten oda, top ten odd) I know people like to pump up their own tribe mates, but i have the stats and consistency to prove my claim for bull. And you can say what you want about Ram noobies.... If you can survive Ram's operations, you can survive anything. Bull is still there, and bull is still gaining... :icon_razz:

I can back this up, Bullmastiff has received a serious amount of our attention from RAM and I haven't had many people report back to me with anecdotes of bad in game play.

Michael Wittman

Bull is great. Hence the cats. Can't beat someone one way, find a way to cancel or lessen their advantage

DeletedUser

I will always tell it how it is, regardless of IG phoenix is our enemy...But in RL we would all be having a beer :icon_cool:

I read paj's statement and I can see why bull has the skills he has. Bullmastiff, like he said does not have the most points, but he will give you a run for money if you try to noble him. Since fighting with him in the south, he is strong and dedicated & very relentless player. He would be a powerful ally to have in another world or in the possible future.

MR.MR

Without a doubt, I would select Bull as one of the best players in the world. W30 was his start to TW, and he has built himself a hell of a skillset, a hell of an account, and has been an amazing asset to Phoenx over the years.

DeletedUser97155

I vote for Smurks. Seriously, he is ten times better than he actually makes himself out to be.

DeletedUser

did farseryeah tell you to say that? lol;) thanks bro but my gameplay is W55 now. building up slowly.

DeletedUser

I thought only the best got into Phoenix? Like Cy-Pres and Bobbynaked :)

Sorry for the delay in responding. Real life and such.

Shipley, are you stating that I am a poor player? Perhaps I am.

But I'm a poor player that was begged by you personally to join T-W-C. Then again was repeatedly requested to join RAM, and served (I believe) with distinction in that tribe for several months against BD.

I have never claimed to be elite - but I do find it odd that you would choose to joke about my skills when to this day I am asked if I would pilot or help co-pilot a RAM account.

But then again, it's you making this comment, Shipley. Call me the biggest noob on the server. I will put as much weight to it as I do your word and your reputation.

DeletedUser97155

But I'm a poor player that was begged by you personally to join T-W-C. Then again was repeatedly requested to join RAM, and served (I believe) with distinction in that tribe for several months against BD.

I have never claimed to be elite - but I do find it odd that you would choose to joke about my skills when to this day I am asked if I would pilot or help co-pilot a RAM account.

But then again, it's you making this comment, Shipley. Call me the biggest noob on the server. I will put as much weight to it as I do your word and your reputation.

cshipley, I can't believe this slipped by without me seeing it. I wouldn't call me a bad player unless there were two D's at the end of it, cause you might not even measure up to me, dude. When you get a chance, look at Aubree's ennoblements between July '10- December '10, and get back at me. FYI, I was one of the top cappers in RAM, and took that account's ODA from rank 100-something to the top twenty, TYVM. I pwned the SE of W30 for 6 months. :icon_eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

KarmaX

cShipley, I can't believe this slipped by without me seeing it. I wouldn't call me a bad player unless there were two D's at the end of it, cause you might not even measure up to me, dude. When you get a chance, look at Aubree's ennoblements between July '10- December '10, and get back at me. FYI, I was one of the top cappers in RAM, and took that account's ODA from rank 100-something to the top twenty, TYVM. I pwned the SE of W30 for 6 months. :icon_eek:

1 twisted and another 1 swifted.. :p He meant to say that u both were good thts why u guys got into PHOENX.... :icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser79042

Karma = Shipley's advocate. I thought it was the other way round... :icon_razz:

KarmaX

Yeah.... time to party...........!!!!!!!!!! Cham.. get in LOL... and lets have a match..!

DeletedUser70594

I play it everyday but i did not even realise that we are on a different servers damn it ...and i`m now too lazy to grow up another acc to 30 lvl on US server sorry :D

DeletedUser79042

The best player we know LoEN has, is ...

Sir Mike ---> [spoil]
bigfisher.png

[/spoil]

do not know about the rest, but this guy has definetly sth to do with beer, so he ... qualifies :lol: