Zenith Visuals

DeletedUser

Text: Yertle the Turtle
Theme: Meh, up to youzguyz.

Finished your request yurtles :) Hope you like watchmen :D
Had to splatter over a lot of text that was all over the image, and that big yellow block on the left is
covering some more text, thats the only reason there is so much yellow :D

Yertletheturtle.png

Guys, please do not spam this thread with silly questions like who is next ¬_¬

Text: Armstrongrv - W51 Blogger
Theme: Writing (paper, pens anything like that)

Thanks guys! ^.^

I believe radarr has something for you ^_^

Text : Where Them Girls At?
Theme : Guetta

Try and spice it up a-bit.

Will start yours now.

mattoematt

Yup. Sorry Armstrong. It'll take a tad longer. Sitting 15mio. worth of points all being OP'd on! :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Hope you like daft punk :p I realised you had a size requirement half way through, thanks for that ;) haha I was trying to go for a more retro looking sig here with the grad maps etc, I hope its to your liking :)

Etan115.png

Es awesomezorz. Thanks!

DeletedUser

I just haven't seen any other requests at the moment, and I really liked the first so I was wondering if you guys didnt care doing one more. If your to busy (which I know you all are pretty busy anyways) dont give it a second thought to telling me no for another request.

If not:

Size: 450x180
Theme: Loggy or Loggy 2
Text: "Be Easy" and "Radical Something"

Also as a sidenote; GE, I know you like Mac Miller and if you care check out the song; Be Easy by Radical Something, its an awesome summer tune.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser100542

Theme: Dunno, maybe something that has to do with my name?
Text: Sticky Situation

DeletedUser

Theme: pacman
Text: slick engineer W58 pacman

cheers bruddas

DeletedUser

Finished your request yurtles :) Hope you like watchmen :D
Had to splatter over a lot of text that was all over the image, and that big yellow block on the left is
covering some more text, thats the only reason there is so much yellow :D

Yertletheturtle.png

Thanks heaps GE...just 2 things....couldn't you have used clipping masks? And I did ask for an avvy ;)

DeletedUser

[29/06/11 9:53:29 PM] Yurtles: oh, and while I remember, could you make an avvy to suit the zenith Sig I requested?
[29/06/11 9:53:36 PM] Yurtles: (if you do it )
[29/06/11 9:53:53 PM] Genetic engineer: umm ... yeh sure :)

;)

Pwnt.

DeletedUser

Text : CHRISTIAN21
Theme : Love

Thank you very much GE <3 :)

DeletedUser

Nice work Radarr and Timeforce. Sheeesh GE, you really need to get your ass into gear ;)

Wolfren

Mate I desperately need a new siggy. Can you make me a 'green Lanthern Themed siggy which has 'Wolfren' on it in bold and italic silver writing. Thanks in advance,
Wolfren

mattoematt

Mate I desperately need a new siggy. Can you make me a 'green Lanthern Themed siggy which has 'Wolfren' on it in bold and italic silver writing. Thanks in advance,
Wolfren

I'll get to it. Although text may differ.

DeletedUser

Wolfren

edit your post to follow the form that is in the original post :) Else matt will not being doing your sig on principal ^_^

GE shall not be happy :lol: because he is a mod even if he deletes the post he can still see where the post would be, just with not content :icon_biggrin:

No, I have a new script which makes them dissapear so I dont care anymore :D ( posts will still be deleted though :p )

DeletedUser

gen i love your sigghe can you make me one,

Theme- Bunny Army, General type thing, War

Text: General of Bunny Army (exact spelling and caps)

W58

Not going to lie, I did pretty much nothing on this, added some lighting, a couple of grad maps, text and a border.
But I mean, you cant turn down this epic picture :D Bunnies in gas masks beats anything I could have produced :p
Plus as it has the one bunny at the front, he looks like the general which matches the text, its perfect :)

Generalofbunnyarmy-1.png