Deleted Threads = awesome world???

DeletedUser

Repinski was on the BUZZ council. He didn't lead BUZZ and the failure of BUZZ is not on him.

I was constantly over ruled by the rest of the council on a majority of "issues". Which resulted in the merging in of TKE and other tribes.

Saying I'm a fail while at one point having the singular goal of sabotaging a tribe is hysterically ironic...

So you are saying recruiting me was bad. :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

oh well so you had a hand in the leadership :) yet the failure of eQu IS the failure of you. :lol: you see i wasn't that much of clueless was I ?

I dont see how you have room to talk sarah??? What about Flame and XIE?

Repinski

Now I was being nice and didn't bring that one up. Looks like I'm not the only one who remembers that gigantic fail. :lol:

DeletedUser70293

So you are saying recruiting me was bad. :icon_cry:

No recruiting the people who weren't you and snake was bad.

See, I wasn't aware she had been a part of that epic fail of a merge.

Nice track record you have here Sarah.

Repinski

Yeah she's M3dive. and is using the Hawk.Eye account to hide from that past as far as I'm aware. She is also The Cyclist from SYN that actually lost villages to Khaos if memory serves me correctly.

DeletedUser70293

Yeah she's M3dive. and is using the Hawk.Eye account to hide from that past as far as I'm aware. She is also The Cyclist from SYN that actually lost villages to Khaos if memory serves me correctly.

I knew she was The Cyclist, who caused a lot of internal issues in SYN in the form of arguements between her and Peter etc.

However, I was NOT aware until now that she was responsible for the fail tribe that Flame! and XiE were.

DeletedUser

I knew she was The Cyclist, who caused a lot of internal issues in SYN in the form of arguements between her and Peter etc.

However, I was NOT aware until now that she was responsible for the fail tribe that Flame! and XiE were.

that's news to me too

DeletedUser

lol Xie was fail for sure,but flame was the best tribe before they merged to form XiE.They were number 1 and fought Subv to a stalemate.
If your telling facts make sure you tell them all :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Flame was also twice the size of SubV during that war I believe...while it was the best fought war at that point of the world, Sarah backed off really fast when she noticed their tribe wasn't running them over. Flame also wasn't the best tribe in the world at that point, the best tribe was Facepalm in my honest opinion...everyone was afraid of their players.

DeletedUser

I am pretty sure flames was not "twice" the size of Subv.Maybe they had 10-12 members more than Subv,but not twice.

o_O was good,but they were definitely not the best.Though o_O was created by hugging 2 good tribes(Clean and Envy),they always had inactivity issues which made them look not so awesome.And not to mention Flame was the 1st tribe to dominate a core K(By dominate i mean more than 50%).

Its all past,so no need to bring it back.But what i wanted to say was,XiE was definitely a fail but Flame surely was a good tribe.

DeletedUser

At the time of the war, Flame was #1 in the world and SubV was rank 6 or 7. Also around that time facepalm wasn't having inactivity issues, they were slowly eating the core of the world as they surrounded it completely. They had by far the best group of players and took on entire tribes with 2 or 3 people.

DeletedUser

I was around that time,and i know how awesome they were.But still they were not the best tribe in my opinion...And just because Subv was down in ranks means Flame was twice their size :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Is Womble Vs Crash Discussion such boring that you have to discuss a tribe that existed 5-6 months ago :D

I'm Medive if anybody has any doubts. and i never hided who i am. The Forum account change from Medive To Hawk.Eye becuz my W51 acc is Hawk.Eye and i wanted to have similar Forum / In-Game ID on w51.(why it changed to hawk.eye ? cause i was in a premade called marvel and we had to choose a Marvel in-game name)

what happened to Flame , Is History and i never claimed i'm a good leader and I wasnt either the brain Behind XiE as it was BLOOD and their leaders not me.

what i know IS flame under my leadership was a good tribe and successfully hold rank 1 ODT and Point for around 2 months. we been the only tribe fought against SubV and didn't failed. and been respect much by them leaders and Players.

if this dont hurt you RevengeComing yet think i was the tightest player he ever fought however he also mentioned robingoodfellow is much smarter than me lol.

and about the cyclist , an account i was playing along side with my w22 w44 w51 w50 accounts and i never had an intention of playing it seriously. the fact about that account is i only took it becuz i wanted to be a part of W48.

What are Womble trying to get by flaming me is the question. i'm not the leader of crash :) neither agree with them. I'm only me here posting my opinion on forums and i'm neither that much active on my own account.

Edit : at the time of SubV - Flame war SubV was rank 4 and Flame was rank 1. You need to notice , the subv that we warred , was a SUPER organized Premade came out of a world they recently won. they been bellow us in ranking but they been active and knew what they do.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Is Womble Vs Crash Discussion such boring that you have to discuss a tribe that existed 5-6 months ago :D

I'm Medive if anybody has any doubts. and i never hided who i am. The Forum account change from Medive To Hawk.Eye becuz my W51 acc is Hawk.Eye and i wanted to have similar Forum / In-Game ID on w51.(why it changed to hawk.eye ? cause i was in a premade called marvel and we had to choose a Marvel in-game name)

what happened to Flame , Is History and i never claimed i'm a good leader and I wasnt either the brain Behind XiE as it was BLOOD and their leaders not me.

what i know IS flame under my leadership was a good tribe and successfully hold rank 1 ODT and Point for around 2 months. we been the only tribe fought against SubV and didn't failed. and been respect much by them leaders and Players.

if this dont hurt you RevengeComing yet think i was the tightest player he ever fought however he also mentioned robingoodfellow is much smarter than me lol.

and about the cyclist , an account i was playing along side with my w22 w44 w51 w50 accounts and i never had an intention of playing it seriously. the fact about that account is i only took it becuz i wanted to be a part of W48.

What are Womble trying to get by flaming me is the question. i'm not the leader of crash :) neither agree with them. I'm only me here posting my opinion on forums and i'm neither that much active on my own account.

Edit : at the time of SubV - Flame war SubV was rank 4 and Flame was rank 1. You need to notice , the subv that we warred , was a SUPER organized Premade came out of a world they recently won. they been bellow us in ranking but they been active and knew what they do.

You flamed AHL for equ when he wasn't even the tribe leader. You were the leader of Flame when the merge happened...I was just merely stating that you had no room to talk about stuff like that.

Repinski

Pretty much what Zrip said. Flame was good yes but then you merged them into XiE and that was a horrible move. And I say your the brains behind it because you were the leadert of Flame at the time meaning you had an active hand in the merge talks and negotiations and ultimately the merge its self considering you were also leader of XiE.