W25 Milestone Thread

DeletedUser

Not a milestone, or I would have raced you to it and beaten you :icon_wink:

DeletedUser64969

thats gay 15mil and 20 are miles stones then it jumps to 30 :|

DeletedUser

ya sancus is getting eaten up and there are still 10mil of villages for you to have

DeletedUser64969

hopefully noble prices will come down soon then :), down to my last 60 something :|

DeletedUser64969

first too 20 million in one continent and 50 million points :), maybe the first to 10mil coins as well, but not so sure.

DeletedUser

1st to own 100% of a K. Possibly the 1st in TW history, can't find where it has happened on any other world.....

DeletedUser

1st to own 100% of a K. Possibly the 1st in TW history, can't find where it has happened on any other world.....
Nope

Funny that I was the 1st in TW history who did that, and even more funny that it was on this w25 where it happened. The world wasnt even 1 year old and I owned 100% of continent 0. I nobled the 8 people restarting in the middle of their tribe, with no other people in their tribe (bug abuse)

DeletedUser

Nope

Funny that I was the 1st in TW history who did that, and even more funny that it was on this w25 where it happened. The world wasnt even 1 year old and I owned 100% of continent 0. I nobled the 8 people restarting in the middle of their tribe, with no other people in their tribe (bug abuse)

hahaha That barely counts. cause that would've ben like.... 20 villas....

DeletedUser64969

i remember someone doing it on w3 or 4 they held it for about a week lol