The Fall of ~IMP~

DeletedUser

I thought you guys were beyond this. It has already been acknowledged... long ago actually, that you guys have been in 1st place. You are ahead of everyone and everyone see no shift in this trend. Now, stop show-boating and win the goddam world if you'd please. Show some class. Otherwise, you'll just be touted as some trashy geeks acting like *explicit*s while you slowly sit back and watch what is inevitably going to happen.

The war has already been won (in fact, most would say it was won the moment it was declared with TESB out of the way) and anything less than victory right now would be a complete and utter failure on the part of PnP. Let's face it backwards, you're a second-hand duke in the shadow of Bwah and all you are attempting to do is draw attention to your tribe's triumphs which seems to make you think that you look better because of them.

Besides attention-whoring, I suppose you think this part is only fuel to the flames of your fun party, but why don't you cut the talking and start fighting like real winners. ~IMP~ may be falling, but this is just a stupid dramatization. Get to the point and earn some respect. Defeat us if you think you have.

And midnight, I thought we were past the family tribe mantra. You guys just merged NOw (Dr. NO) into your folds. What's that? PuFFiN + ARG! + G.Barb. + Dr. NO. Who is/was ~IMP~? Half of ViRiUs + some SWIFT + ~IMP~U + ~IMP~. Not much difference - just numbers, locale, and activity.

This was the final "real war". You guys had won the core and had the "clump" advantage. We had to fight a north and eastern front. You guys always had the advantage in this one, and by no means, that advantage was entirely your tribe's fair and square. But really, I fail to see how ~IMP~'s slowly crumbling borders is anything worth threading about. Everyone saw this coming after you guys had defeated TESB and we all hoped that you wouldn't be able to push past us. Unfortunately, your advantage of numbers and activity was enough. You're winning and anything less would simply be a disappointment.

What I'm trying to say is that you SHOULD win. Talking about your predictable upper hand on ~IMP~ is not worth the headlines. Just win already if you insist.

I like a proper ego stroke at any given time, but I'm fairly sure Backie deserves more then this. He kept the boys truckin' after all.

*Waves*. The hell is IMP still doing alive. Minions are slacking?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

THIS new minion is still in the honeymoon stage with pnp so I'm still motivated to send an attack or two every couple days... lets see how long it lasts :p

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Lol Bwah do you have a mail system that gives you a heads up when your name is posted here?

Hope things are going OK had a chat with SSDF a couple of weeks ago hes playing I think W56 & poor Roz does not look happy in W10 on the plus we have both Sheep & Goat power now so things are moving along well.

DeletedUser

3) Defeat Us? Who is this Us? You aren't even in IMP anymore are you? And so if this quote is about the tribe What?, then it is entirely irrelevant since this thread is about IMP and IMP alone. You have left the sunken ship, so clearly you recognise it is already gone :)
Erm, was that not my point in leaving ~IMP~? It's done as a tribe. However, I don't believe WHAT? has been defeated and hopefully WHAT? can stick around for a while longer and have a bit more fun while we're here.

"Us"/"We" are all who oppose PnP. Like I said, the ship was destined to sink because PnP declared on ~IMP~. Their only achievement has been defeating a lesser tribe. ~IMP~ was always trying to pull the upset. If you're as powerful as PnP at the beginning of the war, there really isn't as much glory in defeating ~IMP~ as backwards here would have you believe.

But who am I kidding? I'm talking to essentially 60% PnP players themselves, a testament to PnP's activity. You're the most active tribe in the world - or at least have been during the duration of this world. With that said, I won't be able to turn the tide of this conversation into my favor... just as I will not be able to stop PnP by myself. However, less talk and more action would be appreciated. That's all. ;)

EDIT: P.S: And by no means backwards am I discrediting your accomplishments. It's simply just that PnP's diplomatic tactics saw their best days during Bwah's reign. (You know, allying with ARG! and striking at TESB's southern end, patiently getting rid of 47Ron, etc...). You're ranked 2nd not only in PnP, but in the world. I see that as more of your achievement: leading by example. However, the level of opportunity you have to achieve as a duke is not as high as Bwah's opportunity. He pulled the upsets and fought through the boulders. You're here to finish the job and just make sure it gets done. You're a nicksta except with an upward trending tribe. Second-hand. NOT second-rate.

alexwong

"Us"/"We" are all who oppose PnP. Like I said, the ship was destined to sink because PnP declared on ~IMP~. Their only achievement has been defeating a lesser tribe. ~IMP~ was always trying to pull the upset. If you're as powerful as PnP at the beginning of the war, there really isn't as much glory in defeating ~IMP~ as backwards here would have you believe.

I don't see IMP as a lesser tribe. IMP cannot pull the upset because we (PnP) are too good for them. There's lots of glory in victory and there will be more to come. The victory is soooooo sweet and californiacob (sour grape) has make it taste even sweeter!

DeletedUser

@ Californiacob... To add to what Alex as said... like I have said before, why would PnP start an even war? I mean, who starts a war they think they could loose?! a fool thats who. At the time when PnP declared on IMP there was plenty of opportunity (ie neutral tribes) for IMP to even the odds, its just your leadership was far too poor to work anything out. This by no means lessens backies accomplishments as leader of PnP, may I point out the world was not won when Bwah left. Is it now?

If there is any lack of glory, its not to do with Backie hyping it up, its to do with your sides lack of any sort of coordination or diplomacy skill. Our level of achievement is based on how we perform, not how you perform. Get that sorted in your head mate and then maybe you'll start to see things from our perspective a little.

DeletedUser

I will not be able to stop PnP by myself. However, less talk and more action would be appreciated. That's all. ;)

That's rich coming from you. One of the sourest, inactive S.O.B's left on W21.

c'mon cobbie, how bout you send some action my way.
Let's see more action and less talk, your complacency is getting boring.

DeletedUser

The origional offer just feels like impatience on PnP's part, which is understandable.

Alexis turning that down seems very foolish, and I don't see how it can be seen as anything other than an attempt to remain alive, and continue a silly vendetta against PnP that many try and fight, just because they are good players.

DeletedUser18394

I think what everyone is missing here is that the surrender of IMP could have provided an opportunity to change the path of World 21. While backie's terms were pretty aggressive, they were a starting point for bargaining.

The reality is Alexis could have potentially negotiated a deal that would have included interesting diplomatic changes in the splinter IMP tribes. Perhaps it would have altered the course of W21. Who knows how things could have worked out. Such is the way of these things. This was never about backie tooting his own horn, or making a grand stand announcement telling W21 how great PNP is. It was about declaring victory, identifying a new world order and seeing who wanted to be a part of it. Sadly...that opportunity was ignored.

The reality here is that Alexis could have changed the world politics..granted at a heavy price, but she was only interested in saving her own skin.

Mars

DeletedUser

I've kept quiet for awhile, despite personal insults hurled my way. I will say my piece now.

1) This world is soft. Check the other worlds, or even earlier in W21. Look at the stuff that goes on between the likes of Puffin, SRWS, RON and what-not. This is nothing compared to those. I merely made an announcement of two facts:
a) IMP dropping in rank after a long time
b) The reason for that happening

For this, I get flamed by someone (californiacob) who,
1) I did not see participate in the war
2) Has a crap account that grows barbarians and gifts to tribemates
3) Has not, in my knowledge, sat any frontline accounts under attack
4) Has forfeited any credibility in defending IMP on this matter, since he was party to deserting it

You sure talk a big fight, mate. You think my terms are harsh? Put yourself in my shoes. The terms are more than fair I could have just given her the flaming finger. Nor is it impatience (@whirlwind11). I offered the best terms because she asked nicely. It was clear that there is only one way to save IMP, and there was no way I could grant an end to war without a price being paid. I would be stupid to do that.

Next would be the comparison with Bwah. Bwah and I are friends. If you ask me, he's the better duke. Why is there a need to compare? Besides, all this is being made by people who have never seen either of us work on the inside. I will refrain from using more coarse terms to describe this kind of behavior so fill in the blanks yourself.

DeletedUser100655

Out of all your post this seemed to be the point that contained the most mistakes per word - I don't THINK I'm taking it out of context but we'll see:

1) I believe backies point is the life remaining in IMP is now vastly decreased - and he made it pretty well.

2) IMP are defeated, there is no need for further defeating - mopping up remnants is of course required after any war, it doesn't mean the war isn't won.

3) Defeat Us? Who is this Us? You aren't even in IMP anymore are you? And so if this quote is about the tribe What?, then it is entirely irrelevant since this thread is about IMP and IMP alone. You have left the sunken ship, so clearly you recognise it is already gone :)

well fireborne, we are still alive and active and IMP isn't defeated yet. And here we only talk about IMP, not Panda and what is role of Panda in this world?? Little brother of PnP, barbarian eater or what?? If PnP is tribe rank 1 and they hit us a lot, i think only people from PnP should say their opinions......
:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

well fireborne, we are still alive and active and IMP isn't defeated yet. And here we only talk about IMP, not Panda and what is role of Panda in this world?? Little brother of PnP, barbarian eater or what?? If PnP is tribe rank 1 and they hit us a lot, i think only people from PnP should say their opinions......

And to this I say stop crying. But your not alive, and your not active, have you looked at IMPs stats recently ? "little brother" ? Our tribe is bigger than yours ? So what does that make you ? And you do realise what tribe your in... IMP, i dont think you really have the right to call any other tribe in this world a barb muncher as thats been your brilliant plan of survival since PnP started nobling you.

Looking at yours stats all youve done recently is noble inactives and barbs. Tooooo sick.

DeletedUser

What is role of Panda in this world?? Little brother of PnP, barbarian eater or what?? :icon_rolleyes:

You see you say that.....

[SPOIL]
Side 1:
Tribes: Panda!
Side 2:
Tribes: IT!, ~IMP~, .:TA:., PD, What?, R.T.T, ViRiUs, FLAVOR

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 115
Side 2: 2
Difference: 113

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,015,251
Side 2: 20,801
Difference: 994,450

chart

[/SPOIL]

But then again....
Sorry I can't get barb stats, but this will have to do

DeletedUser66513

Erm what?

When in this thread have I EVER talked about Panda! apart from possibly passing references??

YOU brought up Panda! for the first time in this thread in this very post - I have been talking about IMP so why are you now accusing me of bragging about Panda!?

Anyway, IMP are alive in the sense that someone with their throat cut and bleeding to death are still alive. You have been getting your asses handed to you by PnP for 2 years, and everywhere that we share a frontline, Panda! have been kicking your asses too, on our own, without the help of PnP - excluding the recent attacks on Gigatelevi who promptly left the tribe/was kicked.

I don't mind PnP members ragging on my tribes ability sometimes because a) We're all friends and its all in good fun, and b) They have damn well earned that right, but you have done nothing to ever earn anything.

May I remind you that during a 2 month period where my villages in K20 were being catted to hell, my troop counts falling slowly but surely, and I was receiving attacks daily from about 10 people at a time, who were constantly switching around to stay fresh - YOUR entire contribution was to capture one single village on a cluster way away from my main village base in that continent, which I retook within hours.

And that was the one of only 2 villages any IMPer EVER has taken from me, the other was taken by mtupper overnight once and he's not even in your tribe anymore.

So before you cast stones at my tribe, look at your own, and realise how inferior it is to us.

Yes we do not noble as fast as PnP, we are not as good as PnP, but we don't need to be to beat you, and if you want to call us barb noblers, or suggest that without PnP we couldn't beat you, I present you the following stats that you really, reaaaaally should have looked at yourself.

First - barb noblers?

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: ~IMP~, IT!, What?, R.T.T, .:TA:., PD, ViRiUs, FLAVOR

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 326
Side 2: 6
Difference: 320

chart

Side 1: 2,670,263
Side 2: 49,204
Difference: 2,621,059

chart

Second - recent stats from K20, where PnP have not supplied any assistance EXCEPT for initial FAKE attacks on the first few days of our operation.

Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: conanilsiculo

Side 1: 87
Side 2: 0
Difference: 87

chart

Side 1: 627,900
Difference: 627,900

chart

I don't usually like to let myself bite on posts like this, however I couldn't happily eat my dinner until I had addressed the outrageous ignorance of your post.

DeletedUser

Actually, he was responding to backwards and Ashy.
Wrong again warhammer. (which is a lame game by the way).

how dare ya :p

warhamer is epic. a univers where there is only war :)
Futur is gonna be fun :p

DeletedUser100655

And to this I say stop crying. But your not alive, and your not active, have you looked at IMPs stats recently ? "little brother" ? Our tribe is bigger than yours ? So what does that make you ? And you do realise what tribe your in... IMP, i dont think you really have the right to call any other tribe in this world a barb muncher as thats been your brilliant plan of survival since PnP started nobling you.

Looking at yours stats all youve done recently is noble inactives and barbs. Tooooo sick.

huh....
no one is crying here....
as you state here PnP not u was nobiling us and tell me any tribe here in W21 that u fight accept probably some thousands times smaller ones than u? staying from the back of PnP u send you axemen..
and what is your name in the tribe??

DeletedUser100655

You see you say that.....

[SPOIL]
Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: IT!, ~IMP~, .:TA:., PD, What?, R.T.T, ViRiUs, FLAVOR

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 115
Side 2: 2
Difference: 113

chart

Side 1: 1,015,251
Side 2: 20,801
Difference: 994,450

chart

[/SPOIL]

But then again....
Sorry I can't get barb stats, but this will have to do

i will get your ones for you
http://www.twstats.com/en21/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=7700936&type=&pn=1
u are inactive and u by yourself u didn't even nobel one village from the list to contribute your tribe...

DeletedUser100655

Erm what?

When in this thread have I EVER talked about Panda! apart from possibly passing references??

YOU brought up Panda! for the first time in this thread in this very post - I have been talking about IMP so why are you now accusing me of bragging about Panda!?

Anyway, IMP are alive in the sense that someone with their throat cut and bleeding to death are still alive. You have been getting your asses handed to you by PnP for 2 years, and everywhere that we share a frontline, Panda! have been kicking your asses too, on our own, without the help of PnP - excluding the recent attacks on Gigatelevi who promptly left the tribe/was kicked.

I don't mind PnP members ragging on my tribes ability sometimes because a) We're all friends and its all in good fun, and b) They have damn well earned that right, but you have done nothing to ever earn anything.

May I remind you that during a 2 month period where my villages in K20 were being catted to hell, my troop counts falling slowly but surely, and I was receiving attacks daily from about 10 people at a time, who were constantly switching around to stay fresh - YOUR entire contribution was to capture one single village on a cluster way away from my main village base in that continent, which I retook within hours.

And that was the one of only 2 villages any IMPer EVER has taken from me, the other was taken by mtupper overnight once and he's not even in your tribe anymore.

So before you cast stones at my tribe, look at your own, and realise how inferior it is to us.

Yes we do not noble as fast as PnP, we are not as good as PnP, but we don't need to be to beat you, and if you want to call us barb noblers, or suggest that without PnP we couldn't beat you, I present you the following stats that you really, reaaaaally should have looked at yourself.

First - barb noblers?

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: ~IMP~, IT!, What?, R.T.T, .:TA:., PD, ViRiUs, FLAVOR

Side 1: 326
Side 2: 6
Difference: 320

chart

Side 1: 2,670,263
Side 2: 49,204
Difference: 2,621,059

chart

Second - recent stats from K20, where PnP have not supplied any assistance EXCEPT for initial FAKE attacks on the first few days of our operation.

Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: conanilsiculo

Side 1: 87
Difference: 87

chart

Side 1: 627,900
Difference: 627,900

chart

I don't usually like to let myself bite on posts like this, however I couldn't happily eat my dinner until I had addressed the outrageous ignorance of your post.

fireborne, u ar good player no comments, especially after those days about 2 months that u have already mentioned.. For me i have really got some lessons reg. your capacity to keep your vills. But there are only few such players in your tribe that are really fight and make contributions to their tribe.......
and u said u were talking about IMP and asking why i mentioned your tribe, same question to you and you are not part of PnP....