W25 Milestone Thread

DeletedUser

OK, let me re-phrase. I have taken 100% of player controlled villages in a K. After there were no more villages being "made". ;-)

DeletedUser64969

OK, let me re-phrase. I have taken 100% of player controlled villages in a K. After there were no more villages being "made". ;-)

might just noble a barb and stack it just to piss on your bonfire XD

DeletedUser64969

ive sent a train and a 999 villages of support, will send another 999 tomorrow of a different build :p

8300000 spear
8702000 sword
2100000 arch
50000 hc
100k scouts, these guys really make the difference with there awesome def ratio :p

wonder how many nukes it takes to clear it :O

DeletedUser

ive sent a train and a 999 villages of support, will send another 999 tomorrow of a different build :p

8300000 spear
8702000 sword
2100000 arch
50000 hc
100k scouts, these guys really make the difference with there awesome def ratio :p

wonder how many nukes it takes to clear it :O

I don't know, but we can find out. If you were not so handsome, this conversation would be upsetting me. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser64969

wheres the blushing smiley face :| :icon_redface: guess thats the best i can doo :p, i enjoy our little conversations and i like to watch you cry it turns me on :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

wheres the blushing smiley face :| :icon_redface: guess thats the best i can doo :p, i enjoy our little conversations and i like to watch you cry it turns me on :icon_evil:

:icon_cool: I knew you were checking me out you sexy devil! Now I have a reason to keep playing.

DeletedUser64969

mod abusing his powers :O i havent had cookies in awhile i would like some :p