LIGHTS Leadership not trust worthy

DeletedUser

^

Its because we worship you at shar.

The community is only jealous at your astounding skills of leadership, so we can only put you guys down to feel better about ourselves.

True Story

DeletedUser

[spoil]Firstly, if you are really interested on PnP-ing, please correct you're spelling. Especially coming from someone that claimed he is a good leader in RL and TW *cough*lame*cough*[/spoil]

Now, back to your response... You talked blindly showing your miniature examples and difference between Deception and Lying. Well, maybe someone lied. But i don't see how can someone lie when he/she did not made a promise based on how you expect them to be..

All I can see, is (if you want to use "deceive") aren't you been deceived for executing such actions which lead to your own downfall??...

Think!..:icon_razz:

I made a This PnP where I put my case, according to me Mario is not trust worthy.

I wanted Mario to discuss this. Basically I might not have made a PnP if Mario had not blocked me. When he blocked me I deceided to come on external.

I would have like to discuss things with him in game but as you can see, he was not interested in discussing things.

I shared my opinion with the community, i does not mean that mario is not trust worthy, It only means I think Mario is not trust worthy.

The things that cause our down fall are being discsussed on the following thread AZURA Disbander, o I do not want that to be discussed on this thread. This thread is solely made for Mario and his trustworthyness.

Urmm.. what makes SOMEONE illegal? :icon_eek:
There are only illegal action.. Unless you are referring to Illegal Immigrant, which has no relation to your topic/purpose

I am refering to people who do illegal actions/things.

Well there are many ways how someone can be matured.. And different people has different flaws, thus has to be approached differently..

In your case, this is as much i can share with you, or something you need to work on:

1) Try to use proper grammar and spelling whenever you write, including instant messaging and online games.

2) Take criticism gracefully, too. Not all of it is valid, but it is often worth giving some thought to how others see you and what you can improve.

3) Observe those around you. They sometimes have a big influence on how you act!

4) Don't pretend to know things you don't; people will always be able to tell, and you'll just look silly. And stop stereotyping and assume one's actions just based on your own "clogged-up" thinking.

5) Finally, and more specifically, do not mistake maturity and conceitedness, you should read this to improve yourself, not bragging on that you are the better side of your self-proclaimed "one-of-a-kind"

P.S: one thing i can applaud you about is you have a VERY high self-esteem, just that either you misplace it on the wrong "purpose" or fail to utilise it the RIGHT way..

Thanks for your advice.

I think I am of a difrent caliber than normal people, it is not that it is high or low, it is just diffrent. So Your suggestions are good for normal people but they are not applicable on me since i am of a diffrent caliber.

It is like if a normal person see a person who cannot see he would think he is disabled and he does not have the ability to see. Normally people feel that the ability of seeing thing is a good thing. For me the person who cannot see is just diffrent from others. You really do not know weather the ability of seeing things is a good thing or a bad thing.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You do know, this is a game? Right?

How old are you?

For Kids(below 18yrs) a game is just a game, but when u r adult(above 18yrs) you own ur responsible for every action u do weather it is ingame or out of game.

DeletedUser99805

How old are you?

For Kids(below 18yrs) a game is just a game, but when u r adult(above 18yrs) you own ur responsible for every action u do weather it is ingame or out of game.

Why is that?

DeletedUser

How old are you?

Yeah its your responsible to not disband the tribe but you did and your blaming it out on someone else :-|
:)

DeletedUser

How old are you?

No. No matter how old you are, this game - is a game.
Tribalwars MainPage said:
Tribal Wars is a browser-based game set in the Middle Ages. Every player controls a small village, striving for power and glory.
^ Tribalwars.

DeletedUser

Has to be one of the most oblivious people that i have ever met. Truly astounding.

Ignorance is truly bliss then.

I made a This PnP where I put my case, according to me Mario is not trust worthy.

I wanted Mario to discuss this. Basically I might not have made a PnP if Mario had not blocked me. When he blocked me I deceided to come on external.

I would have like to discuss things with him in game but as you can see, he was not interested in discussing things.

I shared my opinion with the community, i does not mean that mario is not trust worthy, It only means I think Mario is not trust worthy.

The things that cause our down fall are being discsussed on the following thread AZURA Disbander, o I do not want that to be discussed on this thread. This thread is solely made for Mario and his trustworthyness.

I am refering to people who do illegal actions/things.

Thanks for your advice.

I think I am of a difrent caliber than normal people, it is not that it is high or low, it is just diffrent. So Your suggestions are good for normal people but they are not applicable on me since i am of a diffrent caliber.

It is like if a normal person see a person who cannot see he would think he is disabled and he does not have the ability to see. Normally people feel that the ability of seeing thing is a good thing. For me the person who cannot see is just diffrent from others. You really do not know weather the ability of seeing things is a good thing or a bad thing.

DeletedUser

Jag is a very nice guy, but if talking about Mario, then I think it is a fair judgement to say that he is not trustworthy. We, being MINE, had a NAP agreement, of which was stated that the tribe breaking the NAP had to give 3 days notice before attacking our members. When they attacked us, with no notice whatsoever, without breaking the NAP, this was the reasoning:

[08/07/2011 00:51:16] mynameisluke/bye bye: I know you had a couple of reasons to break the NAP, but which was it?
[08/07/2011 00:52:02] Jag/Sh@dey/Pawelk83pl/-GuidingLight-: hmm talking to addict our allies and the last talks of you with mario

1) We did not talk to Addict. I requested chats with their duke to contemplate a merge but since SAB. never got back to me, we stuck it out! This was a lie, made up from Lights as reasoning to break the NAP
2) Another... a personal vendetta. Not altogether a viable reason to break a NAP.

With MINE, I tried to make a tribe that did not mass recruit. I think Addict are also one of these tribes, and they will go far. But for Lights - not respecting a diplomatic agreement, with no good reason... All I say, is that if they have diplomacy with you, it does not mean they won't attack you.

Luke out.

Bcardi

Jag is a very nice guy, but if talking about Mario, then I think it is a fair judgement to say that he is not trustworthy. We, being MINE, had a NAP agreement, of which was stated that the tribe breaking the NAP had to give 3 days notice before attacking our members. When they attacked us, with no notice whatsoever, without breaking the NAP, this was the reasoning:

[08/07/2011 00:51:16] mynameisluke/bye bye: I know you had a couple of reasons to break the NAP, but which was it?
[08/07/2011 00:52:02] Jag/Sh@dey/Pawelk83pl/-GuidingLight-: hmm talking to addict our allies and the last talks of you with mario

1) We did not talk to Addict. I requested chats with their duke to contemplate a merge but since SAB. never got back to me, we stuck it out! This was a lie, made up from Lights as reasoning to break the NAP
2) Another... a personal vendetta. Not altogether a viable reason to break a NAP.

With MINE, I tried to make a tribe that did not mass recruit. I think Addict are also one of these tribes, and they will go far. But for Lights - not respecting a diplomatic agreement, with no good reason... All I say, is that if they have diplomacy with you, it does not mean they won't attack you.

Luke out.

LOL. You are funny. Actually the NAP was broke because you were planning with your tribe to noble one of our members. Yeah I guess you forgot to mention that but why would you? Yeah people talk. So your own tribe didnt respect you. Why should others?

DeletedUser

LOL. You are funny. Actually the NAP was broke because you were planning with your tribe to noble one of our members. Yeah I guess you forgot to mention that but why would you? Yeah people talk. So your own tribe didnt respect you. Why should others?

Sorry, which member? I was personally planning to take the necessary measures to defend myself against one of yours, because I didn't trust Mario [for good reasons it seems] why don't you ask your 'sources' about that. You hear I am talking about one of your members and you assume that I was planning to noble him?

If you are talking about mooning, we stopped planning to take him down when we got into a NAP.

If I was going to break the NAP I would have given the 3 days notice agreed upon, because if an agreement is made it should really be stuck to.

DeletedUser

Sorry, which member? I was personally planning to take the necessary measures to defend myself against one of yours, because I didn't trust Mario [for good reasons it seems] why don't you ask your 'sources' about that. You hear I am talking about one of your members and you assume that I was planning to noble him?

If you are talking about mooning, we stopped planning to take him down when we got into a NAP.

If I was going to break the NAP I would have given the 3 days notice agreed upon, because if an agreement is made it should really be stuck to.

Don't forget the guy you recruited just next to me. :icon_razz: What should we assume when you are getting a guy stacked next to one of ours? :icon_redface: Well Anyways, It's just sour grapes now bud. Best of Luck.

DeletedUser

Don't forget the guy you recruited just next to me. :icon_razz: What should we assume when you are getting a guy stacked next to one of ours? :icon_redface: Well Anyways, It's just sour grapes now bud. Best of Luck.

Sorry which player were we stacking? The only player we stacked was Nerrad. because he was surrounded by Addict members...

Sorry, because I do actually like you. But I do think you're clutching at straws to save your reputation.

DeletedUser

Jesus, this thread is tedious.

Personally, I wouldn't trust Mario based on previous experience (World 43 for example - it didn't end well there for him though). That being said, perhaps he's changed, though I doubt it.

Before xsha says he convinced me Mario is untrustworthy, this thread did nothing of the sort. I just don't believe Mario has really changed (or learned) from the past.

Bcardi

Sorry which player were we stacking? The only player we stacked was Nerrad. because he was surrounded by Addict members...

Sorry, because I do actually like you. But I do think you're clutching at straws to save your reputation.

Or you are lying to save yours.

DeletedUser

Only way to find out who is doing what is to post proof. Since mynameisluke is saying he didn't stack/plan to noble your member(s) etc, its hard to post proof (its hard to give evidence for an action that was not committed!)

In which case it would fall on Light to post proof of the stacking/planning, as surely you would have evidence to back up this claimed stacking/planning to noble your member(s).

Just my view, though from what I've seen of these forums, it tends to be more he-said she-said rather than actual evidence.

Bcardi

Only way to find out who is doing what is to post proof. Since mynameisluke is saying he didn't stack/plan to noble your member(s) etc, its hard to post proof (its hard to give evidence for an action that was not committed!)

In which case it would fall on Light to post proof of the stacking/planning, as surely you would have evidence to back up this claimed stacking/planning to noble your member(s).

Just my view, though from what I've seen of these forums, it tends to be more he-said she-said rather than actual evidence.

And you are? Cause I don't have to prove anything. As this is a non issue. We know the truth. And Mynameisluke knows the truth.

DeletedUser

And you are? Cause I don't have to prove anything. As this is a non issue. We know the truth. And Mynameisluke knows the truth.

I am really sorry but I have no clue what you are on about. Maybe you can PM me because I am actually really interested in who I am planning to take down :)

DeletedUser

If ignorance is bliss, xshazad is by far the happiest man that has ever walked this earth.

DeletedUser

Yes, I gathered you'd say as much. Attempt to degrade my argument by pointing out I'm not well known and you (apparently) are, therefore your argument automatically is superior to mine. (This seems to be acceptable logic on numerous forums, not just TribalWars).

You then follow up by stating you don't have to prove anything, which is another incredibly weak point. You're not a religion, people aren't going to believe you just because you say something - they're going to (for the most part) need some proof. Though, again, I gathered you'd say as much, hence my "he-said she-said" comment in the previous post.

Truth is an odd thing. If you keep telling yourself a lie often enough it sometimes appears to be the truth. I'm going to go ahead and find mynameisluke's version of the "truth" more reliable/persuasive, and assume since you both know "the truth", that you're agreeing with mynameisluke, and we can end this rather pointless debate here.

You might want to find some better posting "technique" though. It appears that incompetency on the forums is survivable early on, but it does tend to have an impact later in the game; as does being seen as an untrustworthy tribe who breaks their agreements (without reason).

I shall eagerly await your next (rather shoddy) attempt at degrading my argument, though really I care too little to get involved in a drawn out debate. My point was simply that trust is a valuable thing later in the game, and it may do you well to show proof why you broke your agreements, otherwise people may actually begin to doubt your tribe's trustworthiness.