The Last Great Betrayal

DeletedUser

nah, lets not get stats talking, let's get history talking. queen maria, was you even in xvi 2 years ago.

this is niallkce here, the one who joined xvi,

Considering that you also weren't in XVI two years ago, this is quite the amusing statement. :p

You were in XVI from August 29, 2009 to December 19, 2009. Not only were you not in XVI two years ago, you weren't even there for 4 months. QueenM has been in XVI for over a year.

No idea why they let you join XVI from Active. I don't recall you contributing much, if anything. I rarely go onto these forums (I feel millions of brain cells die each time I do) but every time I'm here, you're shooting your mouth off, bad-mouthing people, boasting about yourself, etc. Just change your screen name to Ima Troll for truth in advertising purposes, eh?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser71750

Hi niallkce ,

I am not here to fire up a forum war, just to point out that XVI and Dvader are not perfect tribes both of them. While I can't be unbiased, I give my sympathies to XVI and my reasoning is not only being in the tribe for a while, but also the fact that they actually did not recruit 3/4 of the world to have the current size. Also you say they needed help well I say thats what allies are for.

We forged this end-game alliance and it held to the end game, where both tribes have to decide the winner. This is completely normal (atleast for me )and I am also very pleased by XVI, that they chose to fight for the 1 rank, instead of just merge or whatever the other options were.

I wish both tribes good time fighting and go XVI :)

@sakura-chan18 - What is the problem whit this attack ?
Before publishing a report think what can be the reasoning, becouse I can think of atleast 3 possible options why this nuke is better than others. But thats just me :icon_wink:

yes, maybe, but when it was me, and mvvm who acquired said diplomacy, it change's that completely :p. i was leadership in xvi during most of my stay there.. done more for that tribe than many.

Your a complete and utter idoitic moron arent you? The End game alliance specifically stated Neither tribe declares on the other unless dukes from BOTH tribes agree to war. Now really was that so hard? Need pops here to walk you thru it? anyways your an original and some of us on our side are back too.

this is true :p. established that part myself. also societe he wasnt talking to you :|.... hope your attempts at analyzing what we do ingame are better than your interpretations of what we post and who their directed at.

Considering that you also weren't in XVI two years ago, this is quite the amusing statement. :p

You were in XVI from August 29, 2009 to December 19, 2009. Not only were you not in XVI two years ago, you weren't even there for 4 months. QueenM has been in XVI for over a year.

No idea why they let you join XVI from Active. I don't recall you contributing much, if anything. I rarely go onto these forums (I feel millions of brain cells die each time I do) but every time I'm here, you're shooting your mouth off, bad-mouthing people, boasting about yourself, etc. Just change your screen name to Ima Troll for truth in advertising purposes, eh?

oh, sorry for being a month off... june july, oh thats right august 2011..

i was in the tribe for 3 month's, within that three month's most of the "attraction" in xvi had left, you'll also note that i left verrry quickly after darth boru, and skipp joined, and that mvvm was recently banned.

the only reason i stayed in xvi after the loaded merge, was because of mvvm.

badmouthing people, i only post if i have a reason to or something to add, its not allways negative, and im not trolling simply stating fact's, and what happened. you guys didnt uphold your word on your agreement, if you had let dvd know you wanted to war im sure they would have agreed, and both of you could have duke'd it out fairly. but no, you had to jump the gun and betray what was left of XVI's honor.

why they let me join from active to xvi? hmm.. might be the fact im a good player, and considering i got made baron in my short 3 month stay, i'd think they did to :p since it was RQ who promoted me.

please.. tell me where i've bragged on this forum so far? :p. i havent said im better than any xvi player, i've simply stated that xvi has some shocking one's, tell me im lying? lol.

so, you can carry on trolling. look forward to meeting you someday on 56 too :p.

ima troll for truth? whats wrong with trolling deceitful backstabbing reprehensible people? xD.. your minds got some twisted logistical way of thinking with "reason".

this is a betrayal thread, i've had :( im sorry, i'll be accurate this time, 572+ days of dislike against darth and skipp, so i'd say i have every right to shoot my mouth of when what i accused them of 2 years ago, they proved last month.

DeletedUser

Important: XVI Ally and Agreement (closed)
This agreement is an end game alliance between XVI and DVADER. Both sides agree that any attack against the other is not possible until the leaders/dukes of both tribes agree to this.

blah blah blah

This is the end game, so the allaince is over. If XVI wanted to merge, than I am sure you would be glad, but their choice to war you, is what upsets you, hugging teddy, am I right ?:lol:.

Excuse me for ignoring your previous post :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Can someone get some war stats posted up, EXCLUDING stats based on inactive accounts please?

DeletedUser71750

This is the end game, so the allaince is over. If XVI wanted to merge, than I am sure you would be glad, but their choice to war you, is what upsets you, hugging teddy, am I right ?:lol:.

Excuse me for ignoring your previous post :icon_confused:

when you make an alliance you sign all of the clause's, pointing out one, and ignoring the other's is whats known as fraud, being deceitful, un-honourable. and ultimately showing your true face in life. seeing as we're not allowed to make r/l insults i cant go there, but you guys get my drift? which brings me up to the topic on mikebro, didnt "ohyeah" recently break their diplomacy with "tutti" by sending attack's to them?

so you guys just shown you have no care for upholding the deal's you make.

and ignoring all of my posts? oh yeah, you probably weren't even in xvi at the time. thus you cant keep up with me can you. lol nubs these days >.>

so which tribe did you hide in before xvi?...

DeletedUser

I find it funny that so much offense is being taken over the abrupt ending of an agreement. My reading of the events: two tribes made an agreement while other hostile parties in the world were present and kept to that agreement (despite simmering tensions, off and on - despite almost complete overhaul/massive turnover of tribe membership) until there were no other meaningful threats in the world that was left.

Three choices were left to the parties (1) war it out for world supremacy (2) merge and share the spoils (3) retire from the world as it then stood, with tribal wars declaring Dvader world winner and Dvader getting all the goodies.

the difference between (3) and (2) is (to my reading) that for (2) to happen each tribe would have to shed a number of members to get under the 80 max and one tribe (presumably XVI as the smaller tribe) would lose its identity. From a financial standpoint I understand Tribal wars limiting the goodies to one tribe (and really, its not that big a prize so I don't care - and most people who have stated opinions have declared the prizes a non-motivating principle anyway), which leaves the formal declaration of (presumably) Dvader teh world winner - why Tribal Wars has to limit the declaration to one tribe I don't understand whatsoever and completely ignores the reality of what actually happened on this world so it would be bogus to anyone who has any familiarity with this world's events so again I think is small potatoes.

The difference between (1) and (2) or (3) boils down to two realities, either two tribal friends decide to have a friendly war to test each others mettle (thus mutual agreement to end the agreement) or two tribal former friends fight it out w/ passion and one declares unilaterally that the agreement is no longer working and attacks. In the latter case no agreement or negotiation is necessary to open hostilities. The latter case is what actually did happen. Two tribes, who are quite different from the time when the original agreement (and indeed the revisions too) suffered through a breakdown in relations at which time it became obvious that the agreement was no longer working and one tribe unilaterally declared it over - resulting in present open hostilities.

While Dvader might not have seen the war coming, hoping instead to rebuild the agreement (I don't claim to know what their leadership was thinking) it was pretty obvious that status quo wasn't working and war might be a possibility. We were certainly preparing for a first strike from Dvader.

I think there is plenty of evidence to support the effort, work and care that went into maintaining the agreement for as long as it was maintained, and it certainly includes efforts to maintain the agreement even as relations deteriorated. Those efforts were being expended by people who weren't even party to the first agreement - which is where this statement flies in the face of reality

And on this

when you make an alliance you sign all of the clause's, pointing out one, and ignoring the other's is whats known as fraud, being deceitful, un-honourable.

alliances break down, the relative importance or meaning of individual clauses gets misconstrued, each side has its take on whether clauses are being broken or not, alliances and agreements get broken. Go look at the world (RL) - results in wars, world wars, partners flipping sides, lawsuits etc. Nothing is inviolable - don't expect it to be so. Divorces happen - ("till death do us part" - how many are honoring that solemn agreement).

DeletedUser

when you make an alliance you sign all of the clause's, pointing out one, and ignoring the other's is whats known as fraud, being deceitful, un-honourable. and ultimately showing your true face in life. seeing as we're not allowed to make r/l insults i cant go there, but you guys get my drift? which brings me up to the topic on mikebro, didnt "ohyeah" recently break their diplomacy with "tutti" by sending attack's to them?

and ignoring all of my posts? oh yeah, you probably weren't even in xvi at the time. thus you cant keep up with me can you. lol nubs these days >.>

I was against this allaince from the start, to begin with, but Rq was so much of a hugger and had to sign one, so he bypassed me. :lol:

I am happily retired from this game and if you call me with names, than I have to agree with you, becouse this days I might be a noob.

Now go get them tiger!

DeletedUser

Can someone get some war stats posted up, EXCLUDING stats based on inactive accounts please?

Well, can you tell us which accounts are considered inactive? Looking at info I could see in TWStats, it appeared to me that about 45 of dvader's 60 or so accounts were essentially inactive. Please list for us which ones should be considered inactive. Or would it be easier to list the active accounts?

The inactivity of the majority of dvader's accounts was one factor in this war erupting. If the attitude of that tribe's leaders had been less arrogant, I think we probably would have been willing to accept a mostly inactive tribe "winning" W36. But the attitude coupled with the inactivity was just a little too much for the majority of XVI members to swallow.

And for the record, unlike blathering that occurred earlier in this thread, it was not the leaders of XVI that urged this war on the tribe. It was the rank-and-file members of the tribe. A vote taken before the war was 19-3 in favor of going to war. And it was rank-and-file members of the tribe who called me a traitor and told me to go hang out with my dvader friends when I was unwilling to support a war.

But all that's behind us now. When W36 is eventually won, regardless of which tribe wins it (or some combo of both tribes), it will necessarily be only the active players who survive. W36 was going out with a pitiful whimper before this war occurred; now at least the game's ending should be worthy of the effort put into it from the start of W36, by players on both sides (and in other tribes as well). IMO, anyway.

DeletedUser71750

I find it funny that so much offense is being taken over the abrupt ending of an agreement. My reading of the events: two tribes made an agreement while other hostile parties in the world were present and kept to that agreement (despite simmering tensions, off and on - despite almost complete overhaul/massive turnover of tribe membership) until there were no other meaningful threats in the world that was left.

at least you post with pessimistic intelligence. better than your counter-part's. but you still epically fail, no matter how much you wrap into it.

your reading of the event's, both tribe's are ally's until there is no other threat.. what part of "two duke's consent" doesn't sink in?

i'll make you read it again to see if hammering it in works.. " two duke's consent". now a rephrase to see if that works with your kind.

"neither party is legitimately allowed to declare war on the other without the consent, and approval of at least 1 duke from either tribe".

despite simmering tension's, neither side "offered" the other to a war, if xvi had done that, and dvd had wimped out, i'd be in xvi atm whipping some wimps, but that's not the case, they didnt flap out of it, they were jumped.

lets take this to a street point of view, no diplomacy.. no backstabbing. now, in england we have something called a "square off", which is a 1 vs 1 fight, it's how most kids handle their issue's. and, despite it being a idiotic thing to do, it alteast has a resemblance of respect and "honor".

what XVI did was wait for dvd in a dark alley way, then jump him with 4-5 of his mate's.

so.. tell me, in what way can that be seen as, fair, reasonable, or even an achievement on xvi's part, if their winning (wont be for too long ;) )

Three choices were left to the parties (1) war it out for world supremacy (2) merge and share the spoils (3) retire from the world as it then stood, with tribal wars declaring Dvader world winner and Dvader getting all the goodies.

the only reason xvi declared on dvd was because of the ammount of "inactive" accounts they had.. so;

(1) why didnt they try this method? although i'd still be here, i wouldn't be flammin.
(2) merging was a possibility.. not a fun one but it could have happened. i'd have been disappointed in both tribe's if this had happened though.
(3) nobody of any worth like's to "retire" if they have the option.

the difference between (3) and (2) is (to my reading) that for (2) to happen each tribe would have to shed a number of members to get under the 80 max and one tribe (presumably XVI as the smaller tribe) would lose its identity. From a financial standpoint I understand Tribal wars limiting the goodies to one tribe (and really, its not that big a prize so I don't care - and most people who have stated opinions have declared the prizes a non-motivating principle anyway), which leaves the formal declaration of (presumably) Dvader teh world winner - why Tribal Wars has to limit the declaration to one tribe I don't understand whatsoever and completely ignores the reality of what actually happened on this world so it would be bogus to anyone who has any familiarity with this world's events so again I think is small potatoes.

now you prove, not only your logic is flawed, but your understanding on economics, tw is ripping people off in short, ever since the currency change in PP back in.. 2009? 2010, im not sure. their gross profit, i would estimate would have almost doubled if they kept the same amount of people playing. currently the only method for me to pay for PP is via phone, meaning i have to pay above the standard price for 200 pp, for 80.. almost 4x more than i should be paying. so dont tell me tw cant afford to give 2 tribe's the winner's pp, they just didnt put that as an option cause their tight wads.

the reason i dont pay for pp now.. is because i've payed 4£ for that 80pp before, but i didnt get it. no refund either. no respond to emails to innogames, and support ticket's here tell you they dont handle that stuff :p ignorance is bliss eh?

The difference between (1) and (2) or (3) boils down to two realities, either two tribal friends decide to have a friendly war to test each others mettle (thus mutual agreement to end the agreement) or two tribal former friends fight it out w/ passion and one declares unilaterally that the agreement is no longer working and attacks. In the latter case no agreement or negotiation is necessary to open hostilities. The latter case is what actually did happen. Two tribes, who are quite different from the time when the original agreement (and indeed the revisions too) suffered through a breakdown in relations at which time it became obvious that the agreement was no longer working and one tribe unilaterally declared it over - resulting in present open hostilities.

i think it boils down to.. 1,2,3 dont matter, weather their options, conditions, clause's, friends, xvi do what they want regardless :p, cause their yellow bellied swine's who'll start to quit as this war's turned around. and dont worry, there's plenty of passion.

While Dvader might not have seen the war coming, hoping instead to rebuild the agreement (I don't claim to know what their leadership was thinking) it was pretty obvious that status quo wasn't working and war might be a possibility. We were certainly preparing for a first strike from Dvader.

rebuild the agreement.. must, it first be broken for it to be re-built? my opinion of your pessimistic intelligence is dropping..

I think there is plenty of evidence to support the effort, work and care that went into maintaining the agreement for as long as it was maintained, and it certainly includes efforts to maintain the agreement even as relations deteriorated. Those efforts were being expended by people who weren't even party to the first agreement - which is where this statement flies in the face of reality

my guess is, xvi werent part of the work, or care that went into maintaining the agreement, as they probably planned to backstab dvd whilst they were un-aware's regardless.

And on this

alliances break down, the relative importance or meaning of individual clauses gets misconstrued, each side has its take on whether clauses are being broken or not, alliances and agreements get broken. Go look at the world (RL) - results in wars, world wars, partners flipping sides, lawsuits etc. Nothing is inviolable - don't expect it to be so. Divorces happen - ("till death do us part" - how many are honoring that solemn agreement).

"And on this..." Lol.. just wow. so, how do you mis-interpret "no declaring unless both side's agree" if your side dont think they broke one of the clause's, then i've got wing's on my back, and a halo over my head.

the "real world", unless you havent noticed people are pretty peaceful nowadays.. more bothered about hurting people in their own country to think outside of it. but they stick to the contracts they make, and if not then england and usa will invade you and kick your monarch/government out of power ;).

divorce's? get real, even if you bring that situation into the topic, do you ever find out your getting devorced by getting a ram shoved up you? or getting kicked out on the day you find out? :p.. doubt it.

plus, for a divorce it take's both of the partner's "consent", if one doesn't give consent it can be taken to court.

so... we not only learnt you dont understand or appreciate the game very well, your understanding's on economic's, international diplomacy, contracts and their clause's are below average aswell.

cant wait for your next reply.. bet you do what the other village idiots do and ignore me from this point on.

societe said:
I was against this allaince from the start, to begin with, but Rq was so much of a hugger and had to sign one, so he bypassed me.

I am happily retired from this game and if you call me with names, than I have to agree with you, becouse this days I might be a noob.

Now go get them tiger!

RQ a hugger.. lol, rq was what made xvi.. if you mock RQ, thats like mocking all over the current xvi.. go back to your school room, you got alot to learn still :p.

also, i dont call you name's because im flamming XVI, thats my valid opinion of you from what i've read of your post's.

if your happily retired.. why in gods name are you here? .

mikebro said:
Well, can you tell us which accounts are considered inactive? Looking at info I could see in TWStats, it appeared to me that about 45 of dvader's 60 or so accounts were essentially inactive. Please list for us which ones should be considered inactive. Or would it be easier to list the active accounts?

will you reply this time? :p, as i said above, the only reason xvi declared was because they thought they had twice the member's.. breaking an end-game alliance kinda attracts people to the cause ya'know.. same as if i could, i'd be warring ohyeah for jumping on tutti, you gangbanging deceitful little man. you cant help yourself but break diplomacy by sending ram can you :p.

The inactivity of the majority of dvader's accounts was one factor in this war erupting. If the attitude of that tribe's leaders had been less arrogant, I think we probably would have been willing to accept a mostly inactive tribe "winning" W36. But the attitude coupled with the inactivity was just a little too much for the majority of XVI members to swallow.

.. talking about dvd being arrogant.. although they are mainly jerks.. i think you need to take a better look at darth and skipp.. i mean.. skipp bragging about taking 323 "barbs". wow.. that kid must love nazi zombie's. cause PvP he'd get pwned.

And for the record, unlike blathering that occurred earlier in this thread, it was not the leaders of XVI that urged this war on the tribe. It was the rank-and-file members of the tribe. A vote taken before the war was 19-3 in favor of going to war. And it was rank-and-file members of the tribe who called me a traitor and told me to go hang out with my dvader friends when I was unwilling to support a war.

what was the vote's for backstabbing, and asking for a war?.. i'd be more interested in those vote's, than that you were to comfortable after years of internalling and barb whoring?

But all that's behind us now. When W36 is eventually won, regardless of which tribe wins it (or some combo of both tribes), it will necessarily be only the active players who survive. W36 was going out with a pitiful whimper before this war occurred; now at least the game's ending should be worthy of the effort put into it from the start of W36, by players on both sides (and in other tribes as well). IMO, anyway.

yeah.. like skipps 300+ barbs in one day.. i want to know how many he got over the 2 years i've been away, oh sorry i meant 576 days :(.. darth boru? he's worse than skipp :p.

IMO there's like.. 2.. maybe 3 accounts in dvd that actually deserve to even have a chance at winning this world. none of southern XVI even fit into that "potential" percentage.

so.. what you got for me xvi? you need new forum poster's these one's are expired goods.

valk

The same can be said for XVI with there sit accounts :icon_rolleyes: you can keep putting the cover over but we know they wont last forever on sit limit

Bravo sir was a little bit too much to swallow more like hey we can take these (by take i mean the inactive ones which is all you ever do :lol: ) as for when you actually came up against active opposition you made a lame excuse about being busy :icon_redface:

a vote of 19-3 = 22 out of 40 members voted? well somone isnt as active as they seem

Its a good job as previously stated as soon as you come up against some form of opposition you faulter big time :icon_redface:

Bold

DeletedUser

despite simmering tension's, neither side "offered" the other to a war, if xvi had done that, and dvd had pussied out, i'd be in xvi atm whipping some pussies, but that's not the case, they didnt flap out of it, they were jumped.

lets take this to a street point of view, no diplomacy.. no backstabbing. now, in england we have something called a "square off", which is a 1 vs 1 fight, it's how most kids handle their issue's. and, despite it being a idiotic thing to do, it alteast has a resemblance of respect and "honor".

what XVI did was wait for dvd in a dark alley way, then jump him with 4-5 of his mate's.

Niallke -- Um, no, you wouldn't be in XVI. :p

So, a tribe of 40 players attacking one of 60-65 members somehow equates to 5-6 guys jumping a single guy. Wow, I know you have no inkling of grammar or spelling but I didn't realize until now that logic is also a foreign language to you. Or are you admitting that XVI has 5-6 times the active members of dvader, as that's the only way your math makes any sense.

DeletedUser71750

Niallke -- Um, no, you wouldn't be in XVI. :p

So, a tribe of 40 players attacking one of 60-65 members somehow equates to 5-6 guys jumping a single guy. Wow, I know you have no inkling of grammar or spelling but I didn't realize until now that logic is also a foreign language to you. Or are you admitting that XVI has 5-6 times the active members of dvader, as that's the only way your math makes any sense.

it was a metaphor, mikeron. do i have to teach you that words definition too? you obviously struggled with my last 3 posts because you havent actually replied to anything with meaning except that pathetic attempt to troll.

do you know what the word pessimistic is without googling it? i doubt it xD.

my writing structure is bad, i type at around 70-100 wpm, you think im overly fussed about a few comma's and full stops. my spelling is perfect throughout all of my posts though, except maybe a typo :p see if you can find a typo mike.. go on.

you should also think more about what you post, logic is a foreign language to me? yet your the one who cant grasp the concept of diplomacy and said clause's.. or even the content you posted in your previous reply.. as you'll see :p

it doesn't matter what i say, none of you village idiots understand me anyway. so i'll leave the deduction of how many active members dvd had to you.

what was you saying again? feel like my grasp on logic is a little stronger than yours now? or you going to carry on in your pitiable form of denial?

....nexxxt.

edit:, would you really like a bet to see if i can get an account in xvi.. i have other alias's? :p. i'd just need a new skype account ;)

shveik

True face in life , R/L insults ... Huh sorry but can't find one Hanz3l post to show about insult - maybe it's deleted or whatever ... If you think that Dvader is your baby then yeah I agree that maybe some of these post sound like insults ... But in other case it's just random talking ...
About ignoring your posts ?!?! Jeez I will try to reply of all of them but 100 % will receive a zero answer about "my" important points ... Like the last of my posts ... Just some guys said something like trash talking , like insults and later just throwing words ... Yeah I can throw too ...
Me were trying to read some of your posts and can't find the grasp what you are trying to say - what you defend as a point (oh ... as you said later your points are so strong , maybe that's the reason/problem) ...

About Societe - eh ... He hide in XVI from the Start , co-playing with Rqzaniq ... The acc. called Noobish Idiot ... That's all !!!

Now ... Looking at your posts and see something ... Your insults are personal , yeah personal (I'm sure you can find some of them in your posts) eh and against the Village Idiots ... So your post is nothing but bullshit (that's for the post) in that case, cause of saying "we're not allowed to make r/l insults" (maybe you talk about Dvaders)...

So ... Now sorry me ... You use enough time village Idiots , eh ( maybe like a insult or ?)... and Maybe you couldn't even try to find the grasp at the name ( for me being the person to defend that Idiots in the name ... just in case I know what that means from my "not so strong" logic, view or whatever ).

Need to stop ... Cause my heart is bleeding after reading all replies ...

P.S. Now you can talk a lot about my RL true face after reading that post and yeah you can ask me are that's true !!! Everyone choose about to be open to talk with other or open to insult others , choose to show his true face ... But since you know about that I will tell you that my RL face is a little bit different ... Only few here in TW knows about me ...

P.S. 2 - Sorry don't bring again that statement - "could even get a grasp what you are trying to say" ... Yeah my spelling is horrible, yeah my English is BAD ... But if you want to reply/talk/discuss anything with someone you will trying, at least trying to understand it ...
So ... Peace OUT !!!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Rq is a hugger and that is a fact, same as pistol, and all the old XVI members . we would ask dvader to merge us, if we were still playing, just to end the world hi hi

You can argue that as much as you want, but I doubt you will change my valid oppinion :lol:

DeletedUser

the "real world", unless you havent noticed people are pretty peaceful nowadays.. more bothered about hurting people in their own country to think outside of it. but they stick to the contracts they make, and if not then england and usa will invade you and kick your monarch/government out of power ;).

divorce's? get real, even if you bring that situation into the topic, do you ever find out your getting devorced by getting a ram shoved up your ass? or getting kicked out on the day you find out? :p.. doubt it.

plus, for a divorce it take's both of the partner's "consent", if one doesn't give consent it can be taken to court.

Peaceful world? Um, read some world news and look at all the wars and incursions into other people's territitory going on. And sticking to contracts? Want a listing of all the court cases in my little town in the 1st world where people are suing over broken contracts? Civil law is rife with broken contracts large and small.

Divorce requiring consent? Don't know where your from but in my country you are required to go to court to break the divorce contract regardless of consent b/c it is a legal contract - but to get that broken does not require consent. Simply file the paperwork and notify the other side. It is only matters ancillary to the marriage contract itself which can be disputed.

I find it ridiculous to rely on wording such as "mutual consent" to hold this agreement together. There is nothing enforceable in this agreement except by the mutual goodwill of both parties which broke down long before this agreement was broken. That is the point of unilateral action. You cannot force good relations, much as that would have been our preferred solution. And what makes this agreement so much more inviolable than any other agreement made (and subsequently broken) in Tribal wars? Nothing thats what, the addition of those two words protects this agreement no more than any other of the agreements made (and broken) elsewhere in Tribal Wars. Those two words are mere flufferry - when relations are good they are irrelevant to govern our actions and when relations are bad they are unenforceable. Had no use to be in the agreement in the 1st place.

Mutual respect would have gone a lot further than mutual consent. If that had been offered mutual consent would have been irrelevant.

your reading of the event's, both tribe's are ally's until there is no other threat.. what part of "two duke's consent" doesn't sink in?
what does "two duke's consent" have to do with a recalling of the events? Nothing, thats what. "two dukes consent" are words found in the agreement not in the unfolding of history. In fact as "two dukes consent" did not occur at the start of this war they have nothing to do with my comments. To repeat (edited sligthly)
My reading of the events: two tribes made an agreement while other hostile parties in the world were present and kept to that agreement ... until there were no other meaningful threats in the world that was left.

The obvious inference is that the agreement fell apart only after all credible threats were gone.

On another note (again edited for brevity):

Three choices were left to the parties (1) war it out for world supremacy ...(1) why didnt they try this method? although i'd still be here, i wouldn't be flammin.

Are you struggling with daily events in Tribal wars. I believe that what we are in right now is a war for supremacy, irrelevant as to how/why it started as to what it actually is.

DeletedUser71750

True face in life , R/L insults ... Huh sorry but can't find one Hanz3l post to show about insult - maybe it's deleted or whatever ... If you think that Dvader is your baby then yeah I agree that maybe some of these post sound like insults ... But in other case it's just random talking ...
About ignoring your posts ?!?! Jeez I will try to reply of all of them but 100 % will receive a zero answer about "my" important points ... Like the last of my posts ... Just some guys said something like trash talking , like insults and later just throwing words ... Yeah I can throw too ...
Me were trying to read some of your posts and can't find the grasp what you are trying to say - what you defend as a point (oh ... as you said later your points are so strong , maybe that's the reason/problem) ...

About Societe - eh ... He hide in XVI from the Start , co-playing with Rqzaniq ... The acc. called Noobish Idiot ... That's all !!!

Now ... Looking at your posts and see something ... Your insults are personal , yeah personal (I'm sure you can find some of them in your posts) eh and against the Village Idiots ... So your post is nothing but bullshit (that's for the post) in that case, cause of saying "we're not allowed to make r/l insults" (maybe you talk about Dvaders)...

So ... Now sorry me ... You use enough time village Idiots , eh ( maybe like a insult or ?)... and Maybe you couldn't even try to find the grasp at the name ( for me being the person to defend that Idiots in the name ... just in case I know what that means from my "not so strong" logic, view or whatever ).

Need to stop ... Cause my heart is bleeding after reading all replies ...

P.S. Now you can talk a lot about my RL true face after reading that post and yeah you can ask me are that's true !!! Everyone choose about to be open to talk with other or open to insult others , choose to show his true face ... But since you know about that I will tell you that my RL face is a little bit different ... Only few here in TW knows about me ...

P.S. 2 - Sorry don't bring again that statement - "could even get a grasp what you are trying to say" ... Yeah my spelling is horrible, yeah my English is BAD ... But if you want to reply/talk/discuss anything with someone you will trying, at least trying to understand it ...
So ... Peace OUT !!!

i remember and respect you, its the XVI from the point of the loaded merge that i hold no respect for. i wasnt commenting on anybody's english, i was commenting on their ability to read, and absorb what i've said, register with it, and then write their counter-reply's. so far they've proved every point i make. and i think "village idiots" is a suiting name. as they haven't xterminated anything but my respect for them.

also, the only insults i threw were at DVD, and they were simply a joke :)

societe said:
Rq is a hugger and that is a fact, same as pistol, and all the old XVI members . we would ask dvader to merge us, if we were still playing, just to end the world hi hi

You can argue that as much as you want, but I doubt you will change my valid oppinion

umm.. yeah, way to prove my point societe.. im not even going to put the effort into flamming you, i can just use my old posts

northstorm said:
RQ a hugger.. lol, rq was what made xvi.. if you mock RQ, thats like taking a shit all over the current xvi.. go back to your school room, you got alot to learn still :p.

also, i dont call you name's because im flamming XVI, thats my valid opinion of you from what i've read of your post's.

if your happily retired.. why in gods name are you here? i smell bull shit lol.

TEMLAM replys

Peaceful world? Um, read some world news and look at all the wars and incursions into other people's territitory going on. And sticking to contracts? Want a listing of all the court cases in my little town in the 1st world where people are suing over broken contracts? Civil law is rife with broken contracts large and small.

way to pwn yourself for me.. all i have to do is add bold bb code's and you just technically punched your politics and propaganda regime in the face.

Divorce requiring consent? Don't know where your from but in my country you are required to go to court to break the divorce contract regardless of consent b/c it is a legal contract - but to get that broken does not require consent. Simply file the paperwork and notify the other side. It is only matters ancillary to the marriage contract itself which can be disputed

*sigh* i dont know where you come from, but in england, and america, to get a divorce you need the signature of both partener's. a signature can be rationalized as being consent, as you wouldnt sign it, if you felt like being an ass and didnt want to.

then, if they say "No, i wont sign", they can get taken to court over it. yes all divorce's are handled in court, but not all of them are "court cases" so to speak. there is a very big difference between the two.

I find it ridiculous to rely on wording such as "mutual consent" to hold this agreement together. There is nothing enforceable in this agreement except by the mutual goodwill of both parties which broke down long before this agreement was broken. That is the point of unilateral action. You cannot force good relations, much as that would have been our preferred solution. And what makes this agreement so much more inviolable than any other agreement made (and subsequently broken) in Tribal wars? Nothing thats what, the addition of those two words protects this agreement no more than any other of the agreements made (and broken) elsewhere in Tribal Wars. Those two words are mere flufferry - when relations are good they are irrelevant to govern our actions and when relations are bad they are unenforceable. Had no use to be in the agreement in the 1st place.

...who had no right to be in the agreement? are we even talking about the same thing now? a few of your sentence's aren't quite coherent. your right, there's nothing enforcing diplomacy in this game, but the people behind the account's, which is why im here xD. because you guys were scummy enough to not just drop it, but to drop it by sending attack's.

plus, it's that "fluffery" that make's contract's air-tight. im sorry that im more organized than you and leave less to chance.

what does "two duke's consent" have to do with a recalling of the events? Nothing, thats what. "two dukes consent" are words found in the agreement not in the unfolding of history. In fact as "two dukes consent" did not occur at the start of this war they have nothing to do with my comments. To repeat (edited sligthly)

two dukes consent did not occur.. which is exactly my point, thats a no-brainer in my eye's, its pretty obvious. the fact that they didnt give consent, or even let each other know they planned to war. that is why im here on this forum.

My reading of the events: two tribes made an agreement while other hostile parties in the world were present and kept to that agreement ... until there were no other meaningful threats in the world that was left.

The obvious inference is that the agreement fell apart only after all credible threats were gone.

On another note (again edited for brevity):

... you quoted yourself in bold.. then commented on your own quote. i feel like im arguing vs myself too. dont worry your not alone. except im actually talking to other people >.>

Are you struggling with daily events in Tribal wars. I believe that what we are in right now is a war for supremacy, irrelevant as to how/why it started as to what it actually is.

am i struggling with daily events?. if your going to try and insult me.. at least do a good job. i wont even report you, just flam you even harder.

DeletedUser

I'm from Canada, land of the no fault divorce. Don't need the partner to sign anything. In fact, done to specifically avoid that (potential) conflict. Do need the Judge's signature though.

Oh, and flam away, your wittiness and incisive commentary is just killing me.

DeletedUser

1. as you keep saying the current members of XVI did not make this agreement...... there was also weeks of warning unless your a noob?

2. dvader members sound kinda butt hurt??? sitting all those accounts getting u down? :lol:

3. our name is Xterminating Village Idiots.... hence YOU\DVADER being the Village Idiots we Xterminate

just for the record.... XVI is very active and DVADER has lots of accounts that are sat <-- i presume this is why u are butt hurt and the fact that you presumed this world was won by your in-active tribe then oh noes the ENDGAME has arrived and the other tribe is active! :icon_eek:

lets go and sound butt hurt on the externals! <--- this measure is to prolly get some ex-36 players back to fill accounts

and the main reason most XVI dont post or reply is because we do our talking with :axemen::axemen::axemen: :icon_twisted:

anyways words are cheap, let the stats do the talking