World 56 PnP pictures

DeletedUser

Since Tutti's resources were hidden so well we couldn't find any of them, S-D decided to claim the only valuable items left in Tutti's villages...

vinyl-musician-duck-coin-bank-850.jpg

This was NOT entertaining............

But I will give you a E FOR Effort!

:/

DeletedUser84667

The cause of the RW/MoM war: Jealousy

Hey man, this war is clearly understandable if it is put this way as MoM got a major face lift from it's first photo :icon_biggrin:.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The cause of the RW/MoM war: Jealousy

soonmyprettiessoonyouwillbemine.jpg

:icon_wink:

So MoM are little teenage lez girls who act as if their world is crashing down on them?

Hey, you placed the pic there, not me :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

We're beautiful, majestic and the centre of attention. RW is the scrawny little kid nobody pays any attention to.

It's all in good fun. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

We're beautiful, majestic and the centre of attention. RW is the scrawny little kid nobody pays any attention to.

Like I said, it's all in good fun. :icon_wink:

Just wanted to make sure :icon_razz:

Hahahahahah

This is a fun thread Adam

Rand_Althor

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Just a lttle something I drew on paint :icon_biggrin:

[spoil]
RWMoMcartoon2.png
[/spoil]

[spoil]
RWMoMcartoon3.png
[/spoil]

[spoil]
RWMoMcartoon4.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

"Look, he's no longer in the castle." :lol:
(You misspelled Niyah though)

DeletedUser

Laughed out loud rand, it's a good job my family aren't in because they'd think i was insane.

Bravo, my favourite pic so far.

DeletedUser

That does appear to be the general theme doesn't it? Although I suppose right now that's the number one topic on these forums.

My main hope for this thread though, is that people will use it for as long as the world is going. Would be nice to flick through these in 2 years time for nostalgia purposes. When another big war starts up, I'm sure we'll see a lot more pictures featuring other tribes.

Maybe if its sticky'd, your dream may come true. Although i think this thread might be popular enough to survive on its own. ;-)

Have to admit its funny and a good idea though. Just another reason why i log into TW everyday.

Rand_Althor

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Some more pics I have prepared. Let battle commence!!!

[spoil]
RWMoMcartoon5.png
[/spoil]
[spoil]
RWMoMcartoon6.png
[/spoil]
[spoil]
RWMoMcartoon7.png
[/spoil]
[spoil]
RWMoMcartoon8.png
[/spoil]
[spoil]
RWMoMcartoon9.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

LOL @ the "no longer in the castle" one, and the fact you put me as a talking tiger. is his name tony by any chance? :lol: