ASCN declare a continued war on PIRANA.

• Thread starter DeletedUser70293
  • Start date

OdinSon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
The only merge out of all of them that annoyed me was the unkwn merge, but waw.
I kinda wish we all went back to our little tribes but hey beggars can't be choosers

DeletedUser70293

Hey hey hey
anyone want a cuddle ;)
and fraser i was just finding something to pick on about your tribe but apart from that ASCN are like the only exception.

We are hard to flame aren't we.

@ Emu: Xwolf were noobs. They fit right in with PIRANA, don't you think?
:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

You have to hand it to him that the tactic is a reasonable one in reality - recruit lots of noobs as cannonfodder and divert attention.

DeletedUser

Yeah emu you would know a lot about that *ahem cough cough* Tetra *Ahem cough cough*

Somebody asked me to remove the picture for some reason.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah emu you would know a lot about that *ahem cough cough* Tetra *Ahem cough cough*
[spoil]
screenshot3wq.png
[/spoil]

Do you need some Benylin mate? Sorry though, wrong tribe Fraser - those people you've highlighted were mainly the ones we recruited from xwolf before we declared on them. Nothing to do with Tetra - though you do continue to bleat on about Tetra at every opportunity so I can understand the error. Nice idea though, keep em coming!

File Not Found

Probably shouldn't advertise that you have imacros installed either.

DeletedUser

Do you need some Benylin mate? Sorry though, wrong tribe Fraser - those people you've highlighted were mainly the ones we recruited from xwolf before we declared on them. Nothing to do with Tetra - though you do continue to bleat on about Tetra at every opportunity so I can understand the error. Nice idea though, keep em coming!

Noobs none the less, which was my entire point.

Probably shouldn't advertise that you have imacros installed either.

It's for firefox and as you can see im on opera. That folder could also be empty for all you know. Those macros could be for word documents or powerpoint documents as well. They could be for anything. Even if it was the program your thinking of, I don't even use it. The bot prot system would kind of make it hard to use it anyways without being accused of being a bot

DeletedUser

Imacros for word or powerpoint? I didn't know you can use firefox extension anywhere else, but in and for firefox.

DeletedUser

Well im just saying it could be a different program just with the same name. You don't know.

DeletedUser

Hunto has increased 200k in 2 months
Millns by 50k
Sarroman has gone down in points.
Barbarianhoard by 50k
chicko59 by 50k

Sorry emu but whats your point? I can go through the whole list if you like.

DeletedUser

Last 3 Months.
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: ASCN
Side 2:
Tribes: -DIE-, PIRANA

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,367
Side 2: 8,224
Difference: 5,857

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 355
Side 2: 30
Difference: 325

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 20,467,506
Side 2: 68,056,784
Difference: 47,589,278

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,136,351
Side 2: 276,835
Difference: 2,859,516

chart

[/spoil]

Last Month
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 744
Side 2: 2,173
Difference: 1,429

chart

Side 1: 127
Side 2: 7
Difference: 120

chart

Side 1: 6,513,980
Side 2: 18,275,205
Difference: 11,761,225

chart

Side 1: 1,146,609
Side 2: 67,979
Difference: 1,078,630

chart

[/spoil]

Last week.
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 177
Side 2: 394
Difference: 217

chart

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 2
Difference: 10

chart

Side 1: 1,576,069
Side 2: 3,401,996
Difference: 1,825,927

chart

Side 1: 112,332
Side 2: 20,097
Difference: 92,235

chart

[/spoil]

48 Hours.
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 44
Side 2: 171
Difference: 127

chart

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 1
Difference: 2

chart

Side 1: 404,482
Side 2: 1,501,836
Difference: 1,097,354

chart

Side 1: 28,727
Side 2: 9,759
Difference: 18,968

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

My point as I stated earlier, is that PIRANA's recruitment strategy is a diversionary one. They take on enemies of enemies, even nooby ones, so that the heat is focused elsewhere. It's annoying to play against and it's pretty effective.

Our strategy for recruitment to take on smaller players (yes, noobs) with potential away from fronts that can provide support whilst they grow and learn. That works for us.

You strategy seems to be to recruit your enemies. Again, it has it benefits but you look like noobs yourselves for hugging rather than fighting.

So anyway - my point was really just an observation of PIRANA's strategy - but you'd rather just try and turn it into some point scoring exercise which is a bit sad really.

DeletedUser70293

You strategy seems to be to recruit your enemies. Again, it has it benefits but you look like noobs yourselves for hugging rather than fighting.

We recruited a single PIRANA player still in control of his acct. Mainly because that over the months he was attacked he gave very little ground to either XIII or ASCN. Why waste good talent towards the end of a war anyway?

The second PIRANA player you seem so incensed about sent us his sit and acct details. And is getting a new owner as the original has quit the game.

DeletedUser

We recruited a single PIRANA player still in control of his acct. Mainly because that over the months he was attacked he gave very little ground to either XIII or ASCN. Why waste good talent towards the end of a war anyway?

The second PIRANA player you seem so incensed about sent us his sit and acct details. And is getting a new owner as the original has quit the game.

That's why I said it has it's benefits - I'm sure womble class the recruitment of Robin in the same way, and honestly there isn't a tribe on the world who would not recruit Robin given half a chance, enemy or not. From another perspective it looks like you couldn't defeat one little cluster.

You know why we weren't happy about jlebard too - because you recruited him whilst he was actually being nobled by XIII without bothering to even tell us, then sat his account and started to defend against our attacks, still without so much as a "hi, we've got this account now, let your attacks run out then stop any new ones please". Which is really not very friendly.

DeletedUser70293

From another perspective it looks like you couldn't defeat one little cluster.

A. Neither could the XIII who attacked it.

B. A large portion of his defense did indeed come from PIRANA. However his defensive skills when not having mega stacks available was impressive.

C. There are players on this world who are simply good, Brityank is one of them.

The downside of your recruitment is that you all look like huggers who have to constantly recruit to keep your place in the world, not that it isn't a viable option for keeping your part of the world stable.

DeletedUser

>>

A. Neither could the XIII who attacked it.

As you're co-duke points out so regularly, we've been kind of focused on other fronts - you only had one small cluster in the middle of your tribe to fight.

B. A large portion of his defense did indeed come from PIRANA. However his defensive skills when not having mega stacks available was impressive.

This is the power PIRANA have - masses of support at their disposal. I can't speak for his defensive skills having never tussled, but I'll take your word for it.

C. There are players on this world who are simply good, Brityank is one of them.

Again, I can't really say - he noble record is reasonable, but show some odd losses. His village build is shocking. His ODD is pretty good which is indicative of the pressure he's been under, but his ODA rank is average. I trust you say him before you recruited him and made your own opinion on that though.

The downside of your recruitment is that you all look like huggers who have to constantly recruit to keep your place in the world, not that it isn't a viable option for keeping your part of the world stable.

Any tribe that suffers the level of inactivity we have has to recruit does it not? It is what it is. And if we're all honest, we know that TW is ultimately about recruitment, not wars - most worlds will end with one war but up until then it's all about recruitment and merges.