[poll] sotw 18 - tie break

Pick your favourite :

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

Welcome to our first tie break :D

I figure the easiest way to do this is to simply put the
drawing sig's into a poll for 24 hours, and see who wins.

Normal rules apply,,

- Still no breaking of anonymity
- No voting for yourself
- No telling other people to vote for you

( Anybody found to be asking for votes will be disqualified from all further graphic competitions )

Signature 1 :

8x0x1l.png

Signature 2 :

divebomber.png

nindel

It seems clear that the second signature is far better overall, funnily they both seem to have more similar GFX ideas to each other than any of the other submissions, maybe that's why they both came top :<

DeletedUser56488

Even Though Sig 2 is pretty light and their are a few bits that draw my attention away from the focal I prefer it to signature 1

DeletedUser

I don't really prefer one over the other.
I don't really find either of them that appealing.

DeletedUser

At first glance Sig 1 > Sig 2. Actually taking a moment to look defiantly Sig 2.

DeletedUser92094

i just reaaaaaaaally disike the colors on 'dive bomber'
and i'll admit the first one is rather dull, but as i think many others have seen, it shouldnt be finished yet.
it still needs more blending and such.
i love it for its potential. :3

DeletedUser

!!! Congratulations Harbinger !!!

Please select either a prise of, the next theme, or 80pp​

DeletedUser

Harb has one the most SOTW's yet :icon_razz: gratz harb

also, who made 1?

DeletedUser

emoticon-00123-party.gif

It's my 3rd sotw win, I feel special :icon_cool:

I'll pick the theme, and would it be possible to do a "photographic" theme, but, they have to be your own photos? Not of you, but of say the sky, scenery, out your window or of your car or something like that? I would like to see what everyone can do with their own photos and then it would be everyone's own creativity not so much who has the better stock/render, but I suppose not everyone has a camera or would want to use photos of places/things around them, etc.

I thought it might make it a bit more interesting than the standard render/stocks, but if that's too much then I guess an animal theme (I'd like to try one :icon_razz:)

DeletedUser100345

I like your first idea,
perhaps you could give a choice of stocks we are only allowed to use. :)
So nobody has advantages in reference to the ressources.

DeletedUser

emoticon-00123-party.gif

It's my 3rd sotw win, I feel special :icon_cool:

I'll pick the theme, and would it be possible to do a "photographic" theme, but, they have to be your own photos? Not of you, but of say the sky, scenery, out your window or of your car or something like that? I would like to see what everyone can do with their own photos and then it would be everyone's own creativity not so much who has the better stock/render, but I suppose not everyone has a camera or would want to use photos of places/things around them, etc.

I thought it might make it a bit more interesting than the standard render/stocks, but if that's too much then I guess an animal theme (I'd like to try one :icon_razz:)

No I cant let you pick a theme of only your own photography, it blocks too many member from entering, and also gives people with better camera's the advantage over those with only standard digital cameras, it just isn't a fair theme.

However you can give stocks for people to work with if you want, anything from 3-5 stocks, send them to me and I will make a thread.