ASCN declare a continued war on PIRANA.

• Thread starter DeletedUser70293
  • Start date

DeletedUser

You strategy seems to be to recruit your enemies. Again, it has it benefits but you look like noobs yourselves for hugging rather than fighting.

There difference in our 'strategy' is that we hit our enemy first and if somebody looks good enough to keep around we take them as a trophy prize. Unlike you guys, who make your 'strategy' different by mass recruiting, as we can see by your tribes stats, and then declaring on them. It makes you look more nooby than us, as you take out half of the competition before you've even started fighting them.

That's why I said it has it's benefits - I'm sure womble class the recruitment of Robin in the same way, and honestly there isn't a tribe on the world who would not recruit Robin given half a chance, enemy or not. From another perspective it looks like you couldn't defeat one little cluster.

You know why we weren't happy about jlebard too - because you recruited him whilst he was actually being nobled by XIII without bothering to even tell us, then sat his account and started to defend against our attacks, still without so much as a "hi, we've got this account now, let your attacks run out then stop any new ones please". Which is really not very friendly.

Couldn't defeat one little cluster? Dude look at the stats of us against Pirana and you'll find that we are doing 10x better than you guys, so what the hell are you talking about? :icon_rolleyes:
It's not as if your going all out on him emu is it?
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: -XIII-
Side 2:
Players: jlebard

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 754
Side 2: 0
Difference: 754

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7
Difference: 7

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 6,614,603
Difference: 6,614,603

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 61,049
Difference: 61,049

chart

[/spoil]

Emu your threats of war were not very friendly either. Basically 'merge together or war', thats the angle you went for. You threatened us with war because you want to quit the game, which would make your tribe suffer as I think you know ASCN are in a far stronger position than -XIII- right now, and have been for some time now.

Emu, ASCN has its fair share of inactivity. Just because we quickly take care of it and you don't doesn't mean that its okay to mass recruit noobs. For example, you didn't have control of Donna La for a while did you? And you saw where that got you. Yet when we have inactives we manage to take care of their accounts and we manage to protect them from enemies.

We've recruited far less than you and yet you call us noobs? Sorry what?

DeletedUser

IF ASCN and -XIII- ever war.. i will return and make sure my previous account doesn't lose villages.

Looks like youv grown a big ego while ive been gone fraser, clearly -XIII- has alot of problems with about 60% of the tribe going inactive, to survive with that much inactivity is a good accomplishment in itself. Everyone knew that losing one of the best leaders to ever grace world 48 (Stepgib) would mean the tribe would lose some quality overall.

Also -XIII- is surrounded by pirana, ASCN just has one little cluster that has already took way to long to dispatch of.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser70293

IF ASCN and -XIII- ever war.. i will return and make sure my previous account doesn't lose villages.

There is someone playing your acct. Your details were probably changed.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

There difference in our 'strategy' is that we hit our enemy first and if somebody looks good enough to keep around we take them as a trophy prize. Unlike you guys, who make your 'strategy' different by mass recruiting, as we can see by your tribes stats, and then declaring on them. It makes you look more nooby than us, as you take out half of the competition before you've even started fighting them.

That's my point - it's surely better to sit, check and recruit the best potential recruits BEFORE you waste your time and energy on fighting them? Stats and sitting provide more than enough info to take a punt on someone.

Couldn't defeat one little cluster? Dude look at the stats of us against Pirana and you'll find that we are doing 10x better than you guys, so what the hell are you talking about? :icon_rolleyes:

Because you only had to fight one little cluster, not the main body of the tribe? You've been fighting an isolated cluster, cut off from the main body.

It's not as if your going all out on him emu is it?
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: -XIII-
Side 2:
Players: jlebard

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 754
Difference: 754

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7
Difference: 7

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 6,614,603
Difference: 6,614,603

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 61,049
Difference: 61,049

chart

[/spoil]

No, but when we did just turn up the heat on him he quit.

Emu your threats of war were not very friendly either. Basically 'merge together or war', thats the angle you went for. You threatened us with war because you want to quit the game, which would make your tribe suffer as I think you know ASCN are in a far stronger position than -XIII- right now, and have been for some time now.

What I said was if either XIII or ASCN want to be long game players then inevitably they have to merge one way or another or fight each other until there is a victor. I stand by that statement. When I come back to look at the maps in a couple of years it'll be confirmed. And yes, you are of course in a stronger position because as I said before you had a tiny front. The main body of the PIRANA tribe has no interest in fighting you.

Emu, ASCN has its fair share of inactivity. Just because we quickly take care of it and you don't doesn't mean that its okay to mass recruit noobs. For example, you didn't have control of Donna La for a while did you? And you saw where that got you. Yet when we have inactives we manage to take care of their accounts and we manage to protect them from enemies.

Different point - same answers ultimately. Your location protects you. You only have to take a look at your tribal OD ranking compared to your point ranking to see that.

We've recruited far less than you and yet you call us noobs? Sorry what?

I said hugging enemies is perceived as nooby. I didn't say recruiting was, and I didn't say that us recruiting some smaller players isn't perceived as nooby by some either. I said recruiting and merging is how you win this game.

DeletedUser

There is someone playing your acct. Your details were probably changed.

You misunderstand me. i sorted out the new owner of my account. What i'm saying is if that war happens, ill co play with the new owner to make it very difficult for the account to lose villages.

DeletedUser70293

You misunderstand me. i sorted out the new owner of my account. What i'm saying is if that war happens, ill co play with the new owner to make it very difficult for the account to lose villages.

Woops:icon_redface:

If you were still here with Step. These ASCN/XIII issues would likely not even be happening.

DeletedUser

Its no damn wonder we couldn't get along way back when :/ Pitiful, on both sides.

Repinski

I agree Mike. It has gotten sad. Oh and Emu, keep in mind that the "little cluster" ASCN took out owned 2 continents when they started and had the members of a whole tribe who already knew how to work together as turtles well as they did for so long. After the Buzz disband The Khaos PIRANA owned k13 and k23. Now those two Ks belong to ASCN. The only k I've seen -XIII- take over since the merge is k12 the rest of the way through selective recruitment of TETRA and lose ground in k21.

Not saying -XIII- is garbage but I'm making the point that ASCN have done way better in securing territory.

DeletedUser

I don't dispute that ASCN have done a good job Rep, but if you look at both tribes growth over the past 3 months they're pretty equal - 10m vs 12m I think. 2100 vs 2500 conquers - I don't think that's way better. Interpret it how you like though.

Given that you look after the maps, I'm surprised that you have such a bad memory of territorial gain too :icon_wink: I guess you've been focused on other things than some minor goings on in the NW though - after the break up on Buzz, whilst it has to be said the departure of Loco and Smokelord caused a full on retreat in K21, XIII have since dominated K11 and K2 aswell as the K12 that you mentioned. And that wasn't just about recruiting some TETRA and xwolf members, the 2100 odd net conquers is testiment to that.

Not saying your post is garbage but I'm making the point that -XIII- have done way better in securing territory than you give them credit for :icon_razz:

Back on topic though (finally) it is nice to see the fish almost removed from Ks 13 & 23 and well done ASCN for their huge contribution to that. Wonder what other tribe up there they will recruit next though? It's only a matter of time I suppose. Elf maybe?! :lol:

Repinski

I know you guys did clean up in k11 and took k2. And I never said ASCN are doing way better. Your right, it is more even. My point was when it comes to taking continents they took 2 and you took 1 while losing your stalemate of k21. You've had dominance of k11 for a good while just never cleaned it up.

And you know as well as everyone else I'm only here for a couple days at a time. The maps are the only thing I can really base stuff off of. You gained 1 K because you didn't own k2. You cleaned 2 Ks because you already owned k11 and k12. Your losing ground in k21 where you were on the verge of taking 3-4 months ago.

ASCN gained 2 Ks which we k13 and k23. They cleaned k3 and k4 and moved into k2.

In the overall land grab they are doing better as they secured more territory. You cleaned up your territory strengthening your base. The growth of villages is about the same. The growth of land is not. That is the point I was getting at.

Sboh

it is nice to see the fish almost removed from Ks 13 & 23 and well done ASCN for their huge contribution to that. Wonder what other tribe up there they will recruit next though? It's only a matter of time I suppose. Elf maybe?! :lol:

Really? You are putting recruiting up to us? we have 29 players and in those two continents of players we only recruited two of their members, one who more than showed his worth and why ghe should be kept around.. The other that gave our member the sit so was no longer in enemy hands.

You on the other hand have recruited tons from xwolf and TETRA then taken out the remainders.. Yet we have passed you now in points have we not?

DeletedUser70293

I know you guys did clean up in k11 and took k2. And I never said ASCN are doing way better. Your right, it is more even. My point was when it comes to taking continents they took 2 and you took 1 while losing your stalemate of k21. You've had dominance of k11 for a good while just never cleaned it up.

And you know as well as everyone else I'm only here for a couple days at a time. The maps are the only thing I can really base stuff off of. You gained 1 K because you didn't own k2. You cleaned 2 Ks because you already owned k11 and k12. Your losing ground in k21 where you were on the verge of taking 3-4 months ago.

ASCN gained 2 Ks which we k13 and k23. They cleaned k3 and k4 and moved into k2.

In the overall land grab they are doing better as they secured more territory. You cleaned up your territory strengthening your base. The growth of villages is about the same. The growth of land is not. That is the point I was getting at.

*Me points out we stole dominance of k23 from Womble*

DeletedUser

Really? You are putting recruiting up to us? we have 29 players and in those two continents of players we only recruited two of their members, one who more than showed his worth and why ghe should be kept around.. The other that gave our member the sit so was no longer in enemy hands.

You on the other hand have recruited tons from xwolf and TETRA then taken out the remainders.. Yet we have passed you now in points have we not?

Chill out sboh, stick/end/wrong - I'm talking about PIRANA - they have a long history of recruiting their enemy's enemies en mass.

But no, you haven't passed us in points if you check - there's a whole 2 or 3 vills in it!:

1 CRASH 177.376.656 222.298.552 60 3.704.976 22688 9.798
2 Womble 158.716.339 173.805.271 50 3.476.105 17935 9.691
3 PIRANA 139.580.654 215.714.512 94 2.294.835 22021 9.796
4 -XIII- 60.726.391 60.726.391 39 1.557.087 6237 9.736
5 ASCN 60.708.509 60.708.509 28 2.168.161 6258 9.701

You did for a few minutes today though - but it's not like a few points really matters anyway is the grand scheme of things is it. Mop up your players who just went barb and you'll have a healthy lead in points.

File Not Found

Noobs none the less, which was my entire point.

It's for firefox and as you can see im on opera. That folder could also be empty for all you know. Those macros could be for word documents or powerpoint documents as well. They could be for anything. Even if it was the program your thinking of, I don't even use it. The bot prot system would kind of make it hard to use it anyways without being accused of being a bot

iMacros is available as a standalone browser (which I have (the scripting edition, as its more powerful)), as a firefox extension (which I have), as an addon for IE (which I have), and as an addon for chrome (and as I recall, last I used it, they were developing for opera).

Don't flame me, I know quite alot about it, and have written my fair share of macros by hand for it. (One of my favourites was a tracking macro someone wanted, that would probe the location of their (or their partners) iPhone, (which shows it's position via google maps), and stores an image with the location.

I believe the person who requested it, was having trust issues with their partner. Either way, I more than know what it is. I was merely trying to point out, that the mere fact that people know you have it, will likely result in accusations.

I personally wasn't accusing you, just trying to help prevent you from being accused.

DeletedUser70293

1 crash 177.376.656 222.298.552 60 3.704.976 22688 9.798
2 womble 158.716.339 173.805.271 50 3.476.105 17935 9.691
3 pirana 139.580.654 215.714.512 94 2.294.835 22021 9.796
4 -xiii- 60.726.391 60.726.391 39 1.557.087 6237 9.736
5 ascn 60.708.509 60.708.509 28 2.168.161 6258 9.701

4 ascn 60.736.384 60.736.384 28 2.169.157 6262 9.699
5 -xiii- 60.727.795 60.727.795 39 1.557.123 6237 9.737

DeletedUser

Looks like youv grown a big ego while ive been gone fraser, clearly -XIII- has alot of problems with about 60% of the tribe going inactive, to survive with that much inactivity is a good accomplishment in itself. Everyone knew that losing one of the best leaders to ever grace world 48 (Stepgib) would mean the tribe would lose some quality overall.

Erm not really step. I just don't like emu trying to push James and I around when its obvious that ASCN are in a stronger position just now.

And yeah as AHL has stated emu.

Code:
Rank	Tribe name	Points of the best 40 player	Total points	Members	Average points per player	Villages	Average points per village
1	CRASH	177.464.725	222.407.860	60	3.706.798	22702	9.797
2	Womble	158.756.692	173.858.037	50	3.477.161	17940	9.691
3	PIRANA	139.740.862	215.868.915	94	2.296.478	22039	9.795
4	ASCN	60.771.025	60.771.025	28	2.170.394	6264	9.702
5	-XIII-	60.742.688	60.742.688	39	1.557.505	6238	9.738

DeletedUser

Fair enough Rep - you forgot K1 though and every little helps - any chance of adding the "corners" to the dominance maps etc at some point?

DeletedUser

You don't have enough points for it to show up. Why don't you just reach the points.