Side 2: 27,589,558
Difference: 33,803,757

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 200,429
Side 2: 127,900
Difference: 72,529

chart

Looks like to me that WIN! been a sleep at the will....Pretty sad when two your members are twice my size and I'm mop them all over the floor wouldn't you think so ;)

Cueball, I've personally seen your attacks, and you really don't have much to be bragging about. How about you wait until you accomplish something significant to post such babble?

Also, the number of wars won is pretty much meaningless when THIS war is the only one that really matters. Like I said, best of luck to both sides. Just try to cut the crap :)

mazz1984

your right wars dont matter when merges are avaliable ......and when you reach member limit try for a family :p past wars would count if you had 1 ,o yeah you have ! raw and they still moving up the rankings which does say alot for you tribalmerge legends

mazz1984

and i wish you were my leader :

Don Mills on 25.06. at 17:45
The plan is for us to get the top players, that way they can be on the frontlines in the PUNCH! - WIN! war, and we wont suffer many losses. And yes, I guess you could say that we are using them. They are just a form of protection. See they are in the center where the main battle will take place, they will be taken out first, but we will be able to break in through the east and west, where the weaker players are. That way we can get a stronghold on the sides, and when the center is taken, we just boot them and take their villages.
As for FREE, they will be destroyed after we take PUNCH!

nice choice of words bro :) so first us then x-soap (your own members) then free (now your own members) lol

Mr Blood Frenzy

Cueball, I've personally seen your attacks, and you really don't have much to be bragging about. How about you wait until you accomplish something significant to post such babble?

Also, the number of wars won is pretty much meaningless when THIS war is the only one that really matters. Like I said, best of luck to both sides. Just try to cut the crap :)

wow really I have all logs of my attacks from what I have seen I did some good old boy dmg. I Killed A Bird had what 1 maybe 2 nukes out what 30 that lived...My first wave out of my 30+ nukes I lost what one...Hmmmmm skywarp1 made a better dent then I killed a bird could of ever dream of doing on his best day...but then again he lost 90% of his nukes too. So your see only what your tribe m8 want you to see. I on the other hand forward and save and post all attacks from both to my whole tribe so they see the whole picture. If you think you can do any better by all means launch your attacks m8.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

[spoil]
Before the war even started Myself and few of us have all ready set the bar :p

Side 1:
Tribes: PUNCH!
Players: DenchY, CueBall, BlimeyLimey, kcthegreat, lord loxley
Side 2:
Tribes: WIN!
Players: skywarp1, i killed a bird, teun3, NERONUS

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 8,606
Side 2: 3,398
Difference: 5,208

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 14
Difference: 8

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 61,393,315
Side 2: 27,589,558
Difference: 33,803,757

chart

Side 1: 200,429
Side 2: 127,900
Difference: 72,529

chart

Looks like to me that WIN! been a sleep at the will....Pretty sad when two your members are twice my size and I'm mop them all over the floor wouldn't you think so ;)
[/spoil]

You can hardly count stats before the war? That's just basic deception you are gloating about right there. Regardless of who started/authorized or not. Keep it to after the deceleration?

already lost 2 wars to punch ............. im not surprised your a hater lol your big success has come against aka9 AN INTERNAL think about your own combats with punch! before you snore :icon_rolleyes:

Sorry to pop your bubble, but nero has been big and a K47 leader all of his time in w54. I contacted him early on while he was rank 3 in the K at about 3k points. Please don't put it all down to my account giving nero some villages. He has been in the top 5 of k47 since December/January time. He was also top 40 before he internalled me. I merely boosted his ability with some villages. A little research may come in handy before posting. :icon_rolleyes:

Also, what do I care if you think my posts are now 'worthless like maker's posts'? I don't come here to impress you. I seek your approval as much as I seek an STD.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I merely boosted his ability with some villages. A little research may come in handy before posting. :icon_rolleyes:

Not to be contrary dear Eddy, but 'some' villages is something like 1/3 of his account.

But please, both of you carry on without my interference. ^^

DeletedUser

:axemen::heavycavalry::lightcavalry::snob::booty::spear::swordsman:

i just like tribal wars

DeletedUser

Not to be contrary dear Eddy, but 'some' villages is something like 1/3 of his account.

But please, both of you carry on without my interference. ^^

Which is about 300k, which is about 1/7 of his. Still hardly big enough to be nero's 'big success' :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

By my count it was ~65 villages, equaling roughly 650k.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

65/198 = 0.328

0.328 * 100 = 32.8%

32.8% = ~ 1/3

but since I quit just short of a mill:

Most Points: 958,443 28th May 2011

A third of the account would be 958,443/3 = 319,481 meaning that roughly he only gained 300K from me if you are doing the estimates.

An easier way to do things:

[spoil]

Side 1:
Players: NERONUS
Side 2:
Players: aka9

Timeframe: 06/06/2011 00:00:00 to 18/07/2011 16:08:08

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 65
Side 2: 0
Difference: 65

chart

Side 1: 542,464
Side 2: 0
Difference: 542,464

chart

[/spoil]

I think that settles it. 6th was when I started being nobled. 550k, on a 2mill(ish) account. Please. I can find many more players in top 40 with 50%+ of their stats barbs or internals. nero is at 550K from me, which is 30% ish.

Next time cal, whack out the stats straight off, it hurts me to be hostile <3 :icon_wink:

DeletedUser3155

Its going to be a good fight, it will be interesting to see who is standing at the end. For me though, I'm with Punch! and if we can continue to work together as well as we have in the past, then WIN are going to have their hands full ;) I just hope it remains a nice and friendly fight, but I'm sure a few people will spout their usual abusive nonsense... lets just hope they arent Punch or WIN members!