What happened?

• Thread starter DeletedUser94759
  • Start date

DeletedUser94759

I remember playing World 8, I don't know the history of what happened to the world however.
Could anyone tell me what's up? :D

I'd like to know who dominates now and also what happened to Agariba (s/he dominated the world when I was playing).

Is KNT winning the game yet? :eek:

DeletedUser67615

Fenix are winning, agariba deleted i believe along with most of clorox and now it's just a huge slow war between Fenix, F.D Vs KNT, [DT]

That's pretty much the briefest answer i could give.

DeletedUser94759

Oh okay.
Well most tribes are still left since when I was playing.
Was kinda hoping KNT/C would win :(

optione

Well I got a kick out of finding some known names and my old tribe tag (with new name I think?), given how unlikely our survival seemed for the longest time until just before I quit. And Fenix and F.D apparently as allies? Never say never I guess - lol (no love lost there when I left).

Enjoyed the long quiet spell, and several glasses of chilled absinthe, but my sword arm is itchy. Kinda miss this world.

(Sorry for raising the zombie thread, but it is kinda quiet in here).

DeletedUser

WE ARE THE SUIGENERIS
Ultimate unique power, agressive and rare blades of warriors, came together for victory

Yes, Fenix will be renaming itself very soon and reinvoking the legend that was Suigen

DeletedUser

well shit happened.

who cares who wins the world now. i had loads of fun, and il never forget the world.

DeletedUser

well shit happened.

who cares who wins the world now. i had loads of fun, and il never forget the world.

well i still think that fenix only is going to win because they are the only ones who stayed this long.

DeletedUser

You can check TW Stats site.
I remember quitting along with CLOROX & loads of other players. Those who stayed were spread between Fenix, FD etc
Joined W8 when LudiMagister (from NG) was Rank1 with 120k points.