Win! Gets punch!ed

35se

I predict that Win and Punch merge within a year. creating a family tribe called Punch FTWIN!

fitting end for this world ;)

DeletedUser37628

and i wish you were my leader :

Don Mills on 25.06. at 17:45
The plan is for us to get the top players, that way they can be on the frontlines in the PUNCH! - WIN! war, and we wont suffer many losses. And yes, I guess you could say that we are using them. They are just a form of protection. See they are in the center where the main battle will take place, they will be taken out first, but we will be able to break in through the east and west, where the weaker players are. That way we can get a stronghold on the sides, and when the center is taken, we just boot them and take their villages.
As for FREE, they will be destroyed after we take PUNCH!

nice choice of words bro :) so first us then x-soap (your own members) then free (now your own members) lol

Funny guy. If you made that up yourself, shame on you. If someone else told you I said that, you should probably stop listening to them, and start getting proof of such statements before posting that crap here lol. This need not be a place for blatant lies.

DeletedUser

I think this will be a great war between Punch and WIN!I really think that if all members use kind words and let there nukes do the talking it will be so much better.Punch is a tribe that has grow great in this world,But WIN! HAS GROW GREAT TO.So i say lets enjoy this long war and have a great time.WIN!will take this victory thou,So Punch lets have your best.Good luck to both tribes.

DeletedUser37628

wow really I have all logs of my attacks from what I have seen I did some good old boy dmg. I Killed A Bird had what 1 maybe 2 nukes out what 30 that lived...My first wave out of my 30+ nukes I lost what one...Hmmmmm skywarp1 made a better dent then I killed a bird could of ever dream of doing on his best day...but then again he lost 90% of his nukes too. So your see only what your tribe m8 want you to see. I on the other hand forward and save and post all attacks from both to my whole tribe so they see the whole picture. If you think you can do any better by all means launch your attacks m8.

And yet IKAB still has those two villages... huh

DeletedUser

Funny guy. If you made that up yourself, shame on you. If someone else told you I said that, you should probably stop listening to them, and start getting proof of such statements before posting that crap here lol. This need not be a place for blatant lies.

that mail has been seen by more then a few people, its no lie,and you know it

DeletedUser37628

I know for a fact I said no such thing... ever. That does not even sound like me.

If you have the mail, why don't you forward it back to me, to refresh my memory :)

DeletedUser37628

I am truly curious... who did I allegedly send that mail to? :lol:

DeletedUser37628

Well, thanks for letting me know, jinx. What I'm wondering is, what makes teun more privileged to my supposed intentions than, say, everyone else in the tribe (including me!) :lol:. I hardly know the guy. I will just say that the situation with teun's account is totally janked. I have no idea what's actually going on, but whatever it is, it is very suspect...

I would appreciate it if people in punch would stop posting lies about me, and focus instead on fighting a good fight. At this point, you are embarrassing yourselves both ig and in forum. I have not slandered any of you with anything beyond statements of my opinions, so why do you feel the need to slander me with this crap? I'm not even leader anyways lol

as of right now, I am far more impressed by the likes of RAW than by that of punch, which is disappointing to say the least.

DeletedUser

Dont you see g2k, they are nice talkers, yet stats talk for themselves. They are the so called pros, yet we noble almost twice more villas than them daily. Come on pros, even RAW is a bigger challenge...

DeletedUser

Dont you see g2k, they are nice talkers, yet stats talk for themselves. They are the so called pros, yet we noble almost twice more villas than them daily. Come on pros, even RAW is a bigger challenge...

I wouldnt attribute that to skill, I would attribute that to the fact WIN has almost 20 more members than Punch and have 4000 more villages. It will be interesting seeing the actual stats against each other, not the daily conquers.

Thanks for the compliment but Id think its too soon to make that assumption yet since its only been one day! :)

edit: I just checked the updating map and WIN had 306 conquers yesterday compared to Punchs 261.. which is not double or close to it ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Its going to be a good fight, it will be interesting to see who is standing at the end. For me though, I'm with Punch! and if we can continue to work together as well as we have in the past, then WIN are going to have their hands full ;) I just hope it remains a nice and friendly fight, but I'm sure a few people will spout their usual abusive nonsense... lets just hope they arent Punch or WIN members!

Yeah, nice and friendly. It would be great if the fanbois from Act1 shaved their legs, their pom pom moves are not good enough to divert the attention.

DeletedUser

but since I quit just short of a mill:

Most Points: 958,443 28th May 2011

A third of the account would be 958,443/3 = 319,481 meaning that roughly he only gained 300K from me if you are doing the estimates.

An easier way to do things:

[spoil]

Side 1:
Players: NERONUS
Side 2:
Players: aka9

Timeframe: 06/06/2011 00:00:00 to 18/07/2011 16:08:08

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 65
Side 2: 0
Difference: 65

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 542,464
Side 2: 0
Difference: 542,464

chart

[/spoil]

I think that settles it. 6th was when I started being nobled. 550k, on a 2mill(ish) account. Please. I can find many more players in top 40 with 50%+ of their stats barbs or internals. nero is at 550K from me, which is 30% ish.

Next time cal, whack out the stats straight off, it hurts me to be hostile <3 :icon_wink:

Erm Eddy... Why did you think I was talking about 1/3 of your account? Your villages comprise 1/3 of his account.

Not to be contrary dear Eddy, but 'some' villages is something like 1/3 of his account.

DeletedUser

Erm Eddy... Why did you think I was talking about 1/3 of your account? Your villages comprise 1/3 of his account.

(bandit)

Communication error. :icon_redface:

Still does not prove that it is nero's 'big success' as he has been succesful way before internalling me. So it doesn't come down to taking my villages regardless

DeletedUser

(bandit)

Communication error. :icon_redface:

Still does not prove that it is nero's 'big success' as he has been succesful way before internalling me. So it doesn't come down to taking my villages regardless

That would depend on what you classify as a 'big success', if I had 650k worth of villages gifted to me I'd be top 10 - and everyone would screaming about me only internally to the top etc. But my point was more that you can't pass off the villages he got off you as only being 'some' when it makes up 1/3 of his account. ^^

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Punch! in all fairness is a good tribe..

But the assumption of their leader that the tribe is a hugger tribe is also correct. But you gotta look within yourself also, instead of completely destroying ZOMBIE which you guys considered a shit tribe you merged with most of their players...Your last recruitment was Koala Karl.

This was your recruitment on ZOmbie.

Anti Axe Joined 15th June 2011 - 12:12 1,230,504
Geser Joined 12th June 2011 - 22:12 538,053
bushido!! Joined 12th June 2011 - 15:12 713,556
Loreila Joined 12th June 2011 - 01:12 411,332
festerer Joined 12th June 2011 - 01:12 794,627
Lord Sesame Joined 11th June 2011 - 22:12 476,004
brcakba Joined 10th June 2011 - 19:11 369,307
sythlord Joined 10th June 2011 - 17:11 1,091,934
andrew081 Joined 10th June 2011 - 16:11 1,242,204
SpidersFromMars Joined 09th June 2011 - 21:11 432,883
kcthegreat Joined 09th June 2011 - 20:11 719,406
BlimeyLimey Joined 16th June 2011 - 15:11 485,383
10mick10 Joined 16th June 2011 - 01:12 367,285
Wasabi Mojo Joined 16th June 2011 - 00:13 366,793
KoalaKarl Joined 25th June 2011 - 17:12 1,472,148

http://www.twstats.com/en54/index.php?page=tribe&mode=tribe_changes&id=4207

You recruited those what you called shit Players before, noobs....Why recruit Noobs in your elite tribe?? Or are you guys Noobs also?

So all in all your tribe is Hugger tribe also.......

You guys have plenty of oppurtunity to gain continents, but you only manage to gain continents by merging.....

While you keep saying your an elite tribe all I see are liers who cant tell the truth...Players who twist the facts...

I gotta admire denchy with his guts, but look what happened to him getting hammered and not growing...His growth maintained at 2 million with no rewards what so ever...

Your propaganda is full of lies...Your tribe is Hugger tribe also...

Last edited: