Top 5 Tribes

Repinski

But the Mages Guild has banned necromancy! HERETIC! BURN HIM, BURN HIM, BURN HIM!

Also: I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than you!

I'm with ya on this one! AHL also moves like a cow. (An orc murauder told me that once.)

DeletedUser

I'm with ya on this one! AHL also moves like a cow. (An orc murauder told me that once.)

I don't want to talk about that.

*pause*... *initiate conversation again*

I understand Daedra worship is becoming increasingly prevalent in Summerset Isle!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser70293

I don't want to talk about that.

*pause*... *initiate conversation again*

I understand Daedra worship is becoming increasingly prevalent in Summerset Isle!

I, as Regent of the Shivering Isles, have outlawed any mention of Daedra in both the Mania and Dementia part of the isles.

DeletedUser

I, as Regent of the Shivering Isles, have outlawed any mention of Daedra in both the Mania and Dementia part of the isles.

Stop! You violated the law. Pay the court a fine or serve your sentence. Your stolen goods are now forfeit.

God of War 1994

Another Wombler gets booted to save the stats

vendetta

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Yeah because we were totally saving stats with him after that many caps. Look at all the people you have kicked that saved the stats greatly

In reality, Womble is still ahead by well over 100 conquers in this war if you include the booted accounts (on both sides that is). Those in-game stats I hear people bragging about don't count for shit. Suppose Womble and CRASH should just boot all their accounts that are within nobling distance of the other tribe :lol: No more in-game conquers against the other tribes, just ODA and ODD.

DeletedUser

Yeah because we were totally saving stats with him after that many caps. Look at all the people you have kicked that saved the stats greatly

Please bama its expected that you will atleast try to be unbias.Or you too have became a classic biased and lying womble? :icon_neutral:
Give me one good reason why vendetta was kicked after the account was active and it got a new owner?

We kicked the player after he has gone inactive and we didnt have the credentials.And you have an account that is active and running with a new owner,and it gets kicked to save stats.Big difference!

In reality, Womble is still ahead by well over 100 conquers in this war if you include the booted accounts (on both sides that is). Those in-game stats I hear people bragging about don't count for shit. Suppose Womble and CRASH should just boot all their accounts that are within nobling distance of the other tribe :lol: No more in-game conquers against the other tribes, just ODA and ODD.

Womble is not over a 100 conquers if you include all the war inactives from the start,i can pretty much guarantee that.And yeah keep counting now that we will conquer another 188 villages off Vendetta account,if doesnt delete that is :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Is there a time that you can keep the insults and mindless flaming off the forums? Vendetta was kicked, get over it. Don't tell Womble to get over something that happened in-game if you can't get over something else that happened in-game yourself. I added kicked accounts from both sides in stats, and I can't count in accounts that have gone barb (which would put Wombles a fair bit ahead of what was previously stated--talking about accounts like jimmyhawk and iNeed2Speed or w.e. his name was). I wasn't talking about inactives, could care less about inactives. I'm talking about accounts that were kicked is all.

If you'd like though, just so I can be sure I got all accounts, please put all the names of the accounts that have been kicked in here (accounts that have something directly to do with the war in terms of conquers). I don't really care for accounts CRASH has kicked that haven't been conquered by Womble at all, and vice versa.

DeletedUser

Is there a time that you can keep the insults and mindless flaming off the forums? Vendetta was kicked, get over it. Don't tell Womble to get over something that happened in-game if you can't get over something else that happened in-game yourself. I added kicked accounts from both sides in stats, and I can't count in accounts that have gone barb (which would put Wombles a fair bit ahead of what was previously stated--talking about accounts like jimmyhawk and iNeed2Speed or w.e. his name was). I wasn't talking about inactives, could care less about inactives. I'm talking about accounts that were kicked is all.

If you'd like though, just so I can be sure I got all accounts, please put all the names of the accounts that have been kicked in here (accounts that have something directly to do with the war in terms of conquers). I don't really care for accounts CRASH has kicked that haven't been conquered by Womble at all, and vice versa.

I try but womble wont let me.Dont ask me to get over it.Ask your "friends" to get over a month old issue they have no proof for.

Vendetta was kicked just a day ago,let me enjoy :lol:

Iand2speed was banned,not CRASH's fault.Other than him no one CRASH has gone barb on the frontline.Balduranos from womble was also banned.Other than him Skunk15,chiltard deleted and they were frontline with CRASH,infact almost a whole K worth of frontline.They lost some vills and gained some vills,so they had something to do with the war.Will you include them in your stats?

List of player who was kicked/deleted and were not banned from CRASH
joseph00023
jimmyhawk
Filipok Ok Pok
Toadstomper
Ivakru
Roscoe74
diheadwarlord

List of player who was kicked/deleted and were not banned from Womble
veling
Wachen
skunk15
chiltard
luigimitch
TheKingConqueror
*Vendetta*

This is what i remember.So what can you say about this?

DeletedUser

Again, can't include accounts that are deleted/barbed in stats on TWStats sadly :( . Unless there is a way and I just don't know about it. If there is please let me know.

As it stands, with all those accounts added for each side (forever stats, feel free to let me know if you want it set for a specific time period):

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Womble
Players: luigimitch, Wachen, *Vendetta*
Side 2:
Tribes: CRASH
Players: Toadstomper, Ivakru, Roscoe74, diheadwarlord, Filipok Ok Pok, joseph00023, whitey666

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,209
Side 2: 943
Difference: 266

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 11,439,671
Side 2: 8,821,545
Difference: 2,618,126

chart
[/spoil]

edit: whitey was added just to account for the 3 villages he lost while out of CRASH.

DeletedUser

Those stats aren't surprising giving half of the womblez who were kicked or gone barb are missing from the stats....:icon_rolleyes:

Yes I know there is virtually no way to add them in...just pointing out the stats aren't exactly accurate.

DeletedUser

Those stats aren't surprising giving half of the womblez who were kicked or gone barb are missing from the stats....:icon_rolleyes:

Yes I know there is virtually no way to add them in...just pointing out the stats aren't exactly accurate.

and jimmy can't be added in either, that would have added some more conquers to Wombles' side. Legal said skunk and chiltard were partly in the war as they were frontline and both lost/gained a few villages each. Those two wouldn't have made such a difference in the stats. If anyone from either side can add in here with an accurate account of how many total villages CRASH conquered from TheKingConqueror and veling, before they barbed, then please contribute.

DeletedUser

I didnt say anything about the thing a month ago. I said that we didnt save the stats like you had with some people and thats a legit point. You are just flaming to be flaming now.

And Iam2speed still matter because its village you lost to womble from crash. Its land we gained we didnt have before

Stats:

3 Months:

[spoil]
Side 1:
Players: Wachen, luigimitch, *Vendetta*
Side 2:
Players: Ivakru, Toadstomper, Filipok Ok Pok, joseph00023, Roscoe74, diheadwarlord

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Side 1: 943
Side 2: 789
Difference: 154

chart

Side 1: 8,875,161
Side 2: 7,382,520
Difference: 1,492,641

chart
[/spoil]

Month

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: Ivakru, Toadstomper, Filipok Ok Pok, joseph00023, Roscoe74, diheadwarlord

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 146
Side 2: 265
Difference: 119

chart

Side 1: 1,373,956
Side 2: 2,500,010
Difference: 1,126,054

chart

[/spoil]

Week

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 55
Side 2: 92
Difference: 37

chart

Side 1: 515,841
Side 2: 870,963
Difference: 355,122

chart

[/spoil]

Two Days

[spoil] Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 30
Difference: 18

chart

Side 1: 112,832
Side 2: 284,036
Difference: 171,204

chart

[/spoil]

Day

[spoil] Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 15
Difference: 11

chart

Side 1: 37,924
Side 2: 143,507
Difference: 105,583

chart

[/spoil]

PS. Wouldnt allow me to put anyone that had turned barb. So no Jimmy for womble stats. And no Skunk, chiltard, veiling or TheKingConqueror. But think it about even out considering we nobled a ton from jimmy and you guys got minimun from skunk and chiltard. And without a way to check I believe it was close comparing jimmy to thekingconqueror and veiling

DeletedUser

Again, can't include accounts that are deleted/barbed in stats on TWStats sadly :( . Unless there is a way and I just don't know about it. If there is please let me know.

As it stands, with all those accounts added for each side (forever stats, feel free to let me know if you want it set for a specific time period):

[spoil]Side 1:
Players: luigimitch, Wachen, *Vendetta*
Side 2:
Players: Toadstomper, Ivakru, Roscoe74, diheadwarlord, Filipok Ok Pok, joseph00023, whitey666

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 1,209
Side 2: 943
Difference: 266

chart

Side 1: 11,439,671
Side 2: 8,821,545
Difference: 2,618,126

chart
[/spoil]

edit: whitey was added just to account for the 3 villages he lost while out of CRASH.

I know you cant add them.But the stats are really inaccurate.
thekingconquerer alone lost around 100 vills after he was kicked from womble.And veling lost around 80 vills after he was kicked.

So even if we dont include skunk and chiltard,the caps for womble comes below 100.See i told ya :icon_razz: