Top 5 Tribes

God of War 1994

hey everyone didnt post here to flame or anything, you can see from my first post that it was statement and news for those not part of CRASH or WOMBLE, it wasnt meant to ignite anything and just to add.

I miss my stats :(

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Yeah and about the probably 200 or so we nobled from Jimmy

Womble nobled 79 villages of jimmyhawk :lol:
Proof : lol

I didnt say anything about the thing a month ago. I said that we didnt save the stats like you had with some people and thats a legit point. You are just flaming to be flaming now.

We never kicked an active member to save stats.But you did.
And i wasnt pointing at you,when i said about the thing a month ago.It was pointed at peeps who were crying in the auto updating maps.
You are only guy in womble who try to be unbias,and i respect you for that.But the womble/CRASH flame is getting to you,like it got me,like it got many others...

Last edited by a moderator:

God of War 1994

fnf that requires time and I am tired...
but i will try and do it

God of War 1994

Alright folks time for the first ever Godly Ratings.
I will try to be as unbiased as possible so bear with me. here it goes.

CRASH: Rank 1 tribe, which it rightly deserves due to several reason one of them being that the tribe has very high ODA and ODD despite being the most recent in the top3 tribes. Another reason is that they are winning on all fronts and have regained pretty quickly for tribe that lost several members at the beginning of the biggest war till now either due to RL issues or players defecting. The tribe has also managed to slim down its member count from 71 at the formation while still maintain its rank. Though the tribe has dealt with its inactive WOMBLE front but that doesnt mean that the inactivity issue has been resolved. Over all good bunch of players though many would deny. Has 12 out 20 players in the top 20 and and 6 players in the top 10 hence maintaining dominance. from what I know it is currently warring WOMBLE, PINOY, FRIENDS, CALL, ~ONE~. (mind some of these are just expansions since we are barely meeting resistance). I would also give them credit for having the best diplomacy in w48 that allowed them to recover from initial WOMBLE blow way quickly then expected. ( i can sense some bias in this but some its true and you know it but wont accept on the externals). (9.5/10)

WOMBLE: Rank 2 which is great and after CRASH:)P) the best tribe there is. Highest in ODD and ODA which tells us about the kind of players it possesses. No doubt an offensive power house and the tribe that made this world interesting and stopped me from quitting. No doubt they are great at tactics and I still remember when we had so many incoming on 1st april and we werent sure whether they were real or not so hats off to that. Made huge progress at the start of WOMBLE and CRASH war but that same fire some what died down. the tribe has elimnated CRASH from k43 but the same time couldnt stop crash from advancing into K47,46, 48 and 50. I will say that AT PRESENT they are losing there biggest war. Have dropped in member count just like CRASH from the start of the war. Has there alliances with the biggest threat they face in the North which is great. Winning against all tribe they are warring except CRASH. Great forum presence as well but they need some new recruit because they too face inactivity issues still. Overall a great tribe and a great foe. (9/10) i gave crash 0.5 extra for being a part of it

PIRANA: Rank 3 but they dont deserve it. Has the highest member count in the top 5. Has hugged up all the opposition they ever encountered. best bunch of hugging players I have scene. Hats off to the leadership for maintaining the tribe and keeping it together despite loosing on all fronts not forgetting that they have to manage all those Ks and to have one of the fastest inactive gobbling rate(yum yum). (5/10) for still being here :)

ASCN: rank 4, dnt know much about you. Great forum presence. You guys did a neat job cleaning PIRANA out of your Ks even though those pirana guys were way to separated from the motherland. Stuck between XIII and Womble definitely not a good place geographically unless you intend to hug WOMBLE. Formed out of a failed merge. Great choice in declaring on Elfw atleast you found something to keep you busy while CRASH and WOMBLE fight. Perhaps has the least inactivity issue among the top 5. Also has one of the lowest member counts which is great but could prove fatal if inactivity increases. Good leadership. though member have accomplished alot under different tribe tags but those accomplishments dont count here as this is a new tribe. Still has soem great players. (8/10)

XIII: rank 5, you guys are very close to ASCN and could take there spot if only you deal with inactivity fast which also has resulted in providing fishies with something to be happy about. The old XIII was definitely very well organised dont know about now. Again low member count but as I said about ASCN this could prove fatal which already know. Had some good players. overall I know even less about you then ASCN and your external presence has also dropped significantly from what it used to be. 7.5/10

Last edited:

File Not Found

./sigh...

I'm getting all nostalgic...

I'ma have to hit up the premades and coplayers forums... (obviously I mean the main one, not one of the worldly ones)

Now, I thought I should clarify, that I'm more than capable of building and maintaining a rank 1 account, I just lack the time to do so anymore.

DeletedUser

Stats:

3 Months:

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: Womble
Players: Wachen, luigimitch, *Vendetta*
Side 2:
Tribes: CRASH
Players: Ivakru, Toadstomper, Filipok Ok Pok, joseph00023, Roscoe74, diheadwarlord

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 943
Side 2: 789
Difference: 154

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8,875,161
Side 2: 7,382,520
Difference: 1,492,641

chart
[/spoil]

PS. Wouldnt allow me to put anyone that had turned barb. So no Jimmy for womble stats. And no Skunk, chiltard, veiling or TheKingConqueror. But think it about even out considering we nobled a ton from jimmy and you guys got minimun from skunk and chiltard. And without a way to check I believe it was close comparing jimmy to thekingconqueror and veiling

But there is a way to check bama...ever heard of researching via twstats? =)

Complete stats:

• Jimmy was missed on crash's side and would give womble an additional 79 conquers (clicky)
  • Chiltard was missed on womble's side and would give crash an additional 9 conquers (clicky)
  • Skunk was missed on womble's side and would give crash an additional 0 conquers
  • Veling was missed on womble's side and would give crash an additional 173 conquers (clicky) *NOTE*: I do realize that if you look carefully at the conquers the last 3 are CRASH internals, which is why I subtracted 3 conquers from the total (176) that twstats displayed.
  • Thekingconqueror was missed on womble's side and would give crash an additional 106 conquers (clicky)
Bama's original stats (last 3 months):
Womble: 943
CRASH: 789
Difference: 154 in favor of womble

However, let's add the accounts that were kicked but not banned:
Womble: 943 + 79 from jimmy = 1022
CRASH: 789 + 9 from chil, 173 from veling, 106 from king = 1077
Difference: 55 in favor of CRASH

Thus, CRASH is not only winning the war significantly at the moment (last 2 months), but is also now winning the war overall, evening the initial womble advance in the first months.

DeletedUser93503

Out of curiosity...

What about..

joseph
filipok
Toadstomper
Ivakru
diheadwarlord

?

DeletedUser93503

Cheers :)

Hopefully those stats will change soon, by the help of some Wombly Love

DeletedUser

If you look at the overall war since the start, it's a very close war. However, if you look more recently it becomes sort of one sided.

God of War 1994

thnx guys.
but i would like to know what other prominent posters think especially walsh :p

Sboh

thnx guys.
but i would like to know what other prominent posters think especially walsh :p

To be fair we are all pretty active on here and have a quite large presence.. So counting our views for less then walshes is unfair :(

P.S. I do think it was well written, I did find it funny (not saying it was in fact bias) That you said you will be as unbias as pisslbe then start by saying CRASH are rightfully no.1 :lol:

God of War 1994

first of all mate I put every poster on equal footings, i just wanted walsh's opinion because according to me he is the one with the highest degree of acceptance problem. And as for putting Crash on the top well I stated my reasons for doing so, if you had seen the condition inside CRASH when the war started and then people defecting not to mention so many spies then like me you would have said, "we are a goner" but we recovered and that is due to leadership and our players determination, we rose just when we were about fall apart hence I believe we deserve the spot but these are just my views hence open for respectful debate. :)

DeletedUser

But there is a way to check bama...ever heard of researching via twstats? =)

Complete stats:

• Jimmy was missed on crash's side and would give womble an additional 79 conquers (clicky)
  • Chiltard was missed on womble's side and would give crash an additional 9 conquers (clicky)
  • Skunk was missed on womble's side and would give crash an additional 0 conquers
  • Veling was missed on womble's side and would give crash an additional 173 conquers (clicky) *NOTE*: I do realize that if you look carefully at the conquers the last 3 are CRASH internals, which is why I subtracted 3 conquers from the total (176) that twstats displayed.
  • Thekingconqueror was missed on womble's side and would give crash an additional 106 conquers (clicky)
Bama's original stats (last 3 months):
Womble: 943
CRASH: 789
Difference: 154 in favor of womble

However, let's add the accounts that were kicked but not banned:
Womble: 943 + 79 from jimmy = 1022
CRASH: 789 + 9 from chil, 173 from veling, 106 from king = 1077
Difference: 55 in favor of CRASH

Thus, CRASH is not only winning the war significantly at the moment (last 2 months), but is also now winning the war overall, evening the initial womble advance in the first months.

This made me chuckle, Veiling ONLY lost 81 villages AFTER he left Womble, All the other noblings are already included. Its not a pinball machine where if you hut the bumber you get x2 or x3 depending on how well you do. Thanks for the clicky.

You must be the only person who links pages to prove you are wrong. FAIL :icon_razz:

Maybe i dont accept we are losing cause we aint, plus take out vendetta stats in last 2 weeks and we are 40 plus, more including the inactives. You use unsavorymethods, those that want details check my IG profile can i wont say much more, so minus that in last 2 weeks you would of done nothing :lol:

I've been practically inactive for a month, still got 10 mill ODD in last 2 weeks, and have you cleared my front yet?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Must also say that we nobled most of Jimmys barbs. So they should still count towards stats. That is where I got my genreal number of around 200.

Plus the few 100s you lost from Iam2speed