Let the flaming begin...

DeletedUser7126

As I said, its fairly pointless to continue to argue about it, I have my views and you have yours, I admit that as a member of HOT (during my time leading) you where a great asset to the tribe, what happened after my time is where the dispute is and most likely always will be....

The only real issue that I would like to resolve (I doubt I will) is the issue with the relationship between HOT and TW, at no point (directly after I quit) did I see TW as an aggressor toward HOT, what I saw was the normal stupid mistakes that always happened between tribes (cross noblings, rogue player attacks, issues with abandon claims etc etc.) I was frankly shocked that you responded as you did, my opinion (which I gave to Lippa and Dreid at the time) was that you had enough experience to see these random mistakes for what they where and that you wouldn't over react, yet to my surprise all hell broke loose... a little investigation work on my part led me to understand that you where getting alot of pressure from some fairly new aristocrats (one female that I don't recall the name of that had a past history of hating TW).

Anyway... I never understood your position on TW, its possible that something was going on that I didn't know about but since I was in TW at the time and had good sources of information within HOT leadership it doubtful.

i never paid attention to the cross nobleings...those things were stupid disputes in my opinion... but lets not forget the letter to kalaash. that letter, was pretty much a sealer to me. it clearly showed TW's intentions against HOT. Nobody can deny that no matter how hard they try or how they spin it...it was in black and white. always think before hitting send is my best advice...lol

having said that, the decision to go aainst tw was made by majority of tribe...dukes ask their respected branches to vote and the vote was to go after them before they caught us with our pants down.

anyhoo...see ya in game

DeletedUser

HOT was a fine tribe once all the idiots left, no offence colossus.

Funny how once they left, HOT ceased to exist....The decent ones at least saw the light and joined Aten, TW or EleAud....the rest ended up in hooches fake leather purse

DeletedUser

hahaha...i told you, they all ran from TW... icant help that people dont want to fight in a fighting game. they were used to your leadership where words carried them trhough. your tenure obviously breeded chickens**t runners(SW)...my leadership took axes to get us through and we are doing just fine after all that happened

They all didn't run from TW.Some were forced to go there so you could "shore up" your area while others were left to fight on their own. When some disagreed with you they were told leave if you don't like what I'm doing..

DeletedUser

Funny how once they left, HOT ceased to exist....The decent ones at least saw the light and joined Aten, TW or EleAud....the rest ended up in hooches fake leather purse

Eh? i said a fine "tribe" not a fine family of tribes. I am aware they lost a lot of points because the "idiots" left. It seemed to be good for HOT, they lost all the cowards to TW which we all know don't even exist anymore and i am pretty sure most the players that was in HOT and joined TW don't exist anymore either which is good for LWS really ;)

EleAud? ha! that is funny. I hope you have noticed that EleAud is slowly disappearing. Is there even anyone in EleAud with a good positive take/loss ratio against TA? Maybe you should have thought more before going against REB instead of just listening to Mikeys all the time. Look for the light Jas... Strange how i used to respect you on this game.

DeletedUser7126

Eh? i said a fine "tribe" not a fine family of tribes. I am aware they lost a lot of points because the "idiots" left. It seemed to be good for HOT, they lost all the cowards to TW which we all know don't even exist anymore and i am pretty sure most the players that was in HOT and joined TW don't exist anymore either which is good for LWS really ;)

EleAud? ha! that is funny. I hope you have noticed that EleAud is slowly disappearing. Is there even anyone in EleAud with a good positive take/loss ratio against TA? Maybe you should have thought more before going against REB instead of just listening to Mikeys all the time. Look for the light Jas... Strange how i used to respect you on this game.

lol...nice

They all didn't run from TW.Some were forced to go there so you could "shore up" your area while others were left to fight on their own. When some disagreed with you they were told leave if you don't like what I'm doing..

chris...if i remember correctly, we had a phone conversation on what to do about the ones that didnt run like the salings. TW surrounded everyone and we simply could not fulfill the request of 100k each in each village like kris wanted. i even offered that a couple of players quitting in relatively safe areas give you their accounts but you didnt want them....i tried everything i could think of.. i even gave you the ok to join TW for awhile til we could get things sorted...that was your idea btw. so, please..before saying that it was my way or the highway, think about it. the only ones that i booted or demoted were the ones going against council orders..hell, before my tenure, that would have got you booted AND NOBLED!!!!

anyhoo, i dont have to worry about all that drama now...i leave it to hooch...lol

The only "decent" one we lost that i can recall are the salings and ferny!!! where are the rest of these "decent" ones?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Damn, this thread is equal to the amount of discussions that has happen on the whole forum in the past year and a half. I guess its good to see the world getting alive again

btw, im back too ;) (whoopee)

Colossus_of_VA

"They too also served"

If I recall correctly, the above quote is from WW2, it was in reference to many dedicated medical professionals that treated wounded soldiers coming back from the front lines.

What does this have to do with this game? there is a short sighted and rather childish attitude that if your not consistently taking villages then you have no value as a tribe member and get labeled with "coward" "noob" or some other derogatory stereotype, let me put forth one of many possible examples of why this is wrong:

Highborn was, without any doubt, one of the best offensive players in the game, but in one circumstance he bit off more than he could handle, he had a large block of isolated villages in the SE and had managed to piss off a player named Beldon, Beldon was the leader of a tribe in that area and he made Highborn the focus of his whole tribe, Highborn was in HOT|SE2 and that HOT branch did not get along with the members of HOT|SE (led by Ripply), HOT|SE was considered a "tribal hugs" group of players but active, I asked HOT|SE to support Highborn, they stacked his villages so well that he not only didn't lose any but was able to start taking villages from Beldon.

The point is... labeling large groups of players as "cowards" because they don't do things your way is arrogant and incredibly stupid.

DeletedUser7126

"They too also served"

If I recall correctly, the above quote is from WW2, it was in reference to many dedicated medical professionals that treated wounded soldiers coming back from the front lines.

What does this have to do with this game? there is a short sighted and rather childish attitude that if your not consistently taking villages then you have no value as a tribe member and get labeled with "coward" "noob" or some other derogatory stereotype, let me put forth one of many possible examples of why this is wrong:

Highborn was, without any doubt, one of the best offensive players in the game, but in one circumstance he bit off more than he could handle, he had a large block of isolated villages in the SE and had managed to piss off a player named Beldon, Beldon was the leader of a tribe in that area and he made Highborn the focus of his whole tribe, Highborn was in HOT|SE2 and that HOT branch did not get along with the members of HOT|SE (led by Ripply), HOT|SE was considered a "tribal hugs" group of players but active, I asked HOT|SE to support Highborn, they stacked his villages so well that he not only didn't lose any but was able to start taking villages from Beldon.

The point is... labeling large groups of players as "cowards" because they don't do things your way is arrogant and incredibly stupid.

you assume i didnt take that into consideration my friend...trust me, i know the importance of every detail of this game. sitting, supporting, nobleing, nuking, even making the tribe grow by taking barbs... its when you do none of these that i classify you as useless. anyone who knows me can verify that....also, the cowards i speak of tooted their horn ALL THE TIME about being the warrior branch of hot and how they carried hot with their troops(this was actually expressed to me by several sw members). they even voted in favor of going against TW. they "couldnt wait to give arthas and gang what they deserved"!!!! when the troops started marching, they started running!!!!

Colossus_of_VA

The problem with labeling them as "cowards" is that it doesn't logically pan out, I know for a fact that the SW branch fought long and hard in the Xig war and in other fights therefore it is logical to assume that these players had some other reason than cowardice for not wanting to fight for you.

I'm not trying to renew any argument with you, but its an injustice to say that these players where "useless" when the history of what they did clearly says they where not useless.

DeletedUser

you assume i didnt take that into consideration my friend...trust me, i know the importance of every detail of this game. sitting, supporting, nobleing, nuking, even making the tribe grow by taking barbs... its when you do none of these that i classify you as useless. anyone who knows me can verify that....also, the cowards i speak of tooted their horn ALL THE TIME about being the warrior branch of hot and how they carried hot with their troops(this was actually expressed to me by several sw members). they even voted in favor of going against TW. they "couldnt wait to give arthas and gang what they deserved"!!!! when the troops started marching, they started running!!!!

You are right that the SW branch wanted the war and then joined the enemy except for darkstar and the salings. As for me joining TW like you said before,.I said that TW would let me join but I would hit delete before that happened .
Now on the matter of support I have no clue what Kris asked for but I know I asked for support,not 100k in each village,that would have been near impossible but I do know that when asked ATEN sent support to K-72 and K-45.Both of which I hold for a long time till I got into a catfight with Lei1027 and Modesty,who took 72.So if they could support an Allie why couldn't my so called tribe-mates send support?

DeletedUser

maybe the difference was more to do with location. Maybe aten with a massive block in safer zones could easily provide much more support

Have a word....I'm an Essex girl, we only have 100% real faux leather purses round here.

DeletedUser

only about 250 odd villages for me to take back? :p
best get to work then hadnt i :DD

DeletedUser7126

You are right that the SW branch wanted the war and then joined the enemy except for darkstar and the salings. As for me joining TW like you said before,.I said that TW would let me join but I would hit delete before that happened .
Now on the matter of support I have no clue what Kris asked for but I know I asked for support,not 100k in each village,that would have been near impossible but I do know that when asked ATEN sent support to K-72 and K-45.Both of which I hold for a long time till I got into a catfight with Lei1027 and Modesty,who took 72.So if they could support an Allie why couldn't my so called tribe-mates send support?

exactly what hooch said!!! if you remember, we all talked about how aten should support us from that sea of blue in the NE since we became a meatshield anyway.

The problem with labeling them as "cowards" is that it doesn't logically pan out, I know for a fact that the SW branch fought long and hard in the Xig war and in other fights therefore it is logical to assume that these players had some other reason than cowardice for not wanting to fight for you.

I'm not trying to renew any argument with you, but its an injustice to say that these players where "useless" when the history of what they did clearly says they where not useless.

I remember the xig war very well!!! if they didnt want to fight for me joey why not fight for the tribe in general? also, why would they vote to go to war against TW if they didnt want to fight? the bottom line bro, they "thought" they wanted a fight and when the fight came, they ran. If they cared about hot so much then at least TRY and work something out and do the best they can or at least tell me they werent ready and would remain neutral. they cared so much about hot that the majority was gone in the first week of the war..sorry joey, i dont want to beat a dead horse either. its all moot anyway. but there is no argument you have that i dont have the answer for. i was in those meetings and in the war rooms and in each and every branch gathering info and ideas from each member. the outcome may not have been what you wanted but hey, you were gone..right? it was left up to those whose remained and the decision was made to go forth. we did!!! what they did cannot be justified in any shape,form or fashion!!!

DeletedUser7464

Lets all remember that REB/SPQR is winning by a fair amount (2500 conquers?) despite being less than half the size of the opposite side. That tells me that HOT made a good decision in forming REB with MPX hmmm? lol what else is there to it?

You are probably my favourite remaining forum poster. I know I sound like a broken record but it has been a few months since I reminded you...every way you look at it, your tribe is a complete joke mate. EleAud has lost like 100 million points since you turned on REB. You are something like 5000 conquers down to us. That is funny :lol:

Oh and F31RNY... <3 you

kilo42stu

It`ll be even funnier if EG are getting all these old warriors back to help them and still can`t manage to turn the tide :)

DeletedUser

Lets all remember that REB/SPQR is winning by a fair amount (2500 conquers?) despite being less than half the size of the opposite side. That tells me that HOT made a good decision in forming REB with MPX hmmm? lol what else is there to it?

You are probably my favourite remaining forum poster. I know I sound like a broken record but it has been a few months since I reminded you...every way you look at it, your tribe is a complete joke mate. EleAud has lost like 100 million points since you turned on REB. You are something like 5000 conquers down to us. That is funny :lol:

Oh and F31RNY... <3 you

i love you tooo :D

DeletedUser

Maybe aten with a massive block in safer zones could easily provide much more support
That was definitely the case. I remember Mikeys asked me to resolve this issue with Csaling. I believe I sent around 100,000 spears and 100,000 swordsmen to each one of his villages. Then I gave several villages to multiple people from multiple save zones.

I think his target villages were in Continent 61 or something like that. I don't remember how long the travel time (I sent the spears and swords seperately), but my troops came from Continent 48, where TW only had two villages (Sortland), in the area, and those were defensive oriented.