My greetings to all.

King Sean04

Yea I was in !$!. There wasn't a forum for inactives. The only time I saw one was when I got promoted to !@!. That enough "proof"?

DeletedUser75781

Yea I was in !$!. There wasn't a forum for inactives. The only time I saw one was when I got promoted to !@!. That enough "proof"?

He will start begging you for "photographic evidence" lmao :icon_rolleyes:

King Sean04

LMAO [sarcasm]let me go jump in my time machine and I'll take a few screenies [/sarcasm]

kingjohan

yeah, sure!
He will start begging you for "photographic evidence" lmao :icon_rolleyes:

I asked somone to back it up (your statement). Does that come weird to you?

What i find funny tho, is that you couldn't back your own statement. You must feel quite lucky now that Sean saved you, right? :icon_biggrin:

Dangit there's still that "About 85%" statement left. Awwh. ;(

DeletedUser75781

What i find funny tho, is that you couldn't back your own statement. You must feel quite lucky now that Sean saved you, right? :icon_biggrin:

Maybe you should think for a while, me and Sean are really good friends and are now coplaying an acc in W35, and you also know about my hatred for the InFail family, so obviously I asked Sean about !?! prior to posting that statement right? And I know that if I were to post that instead of Sean, you will start blabbering about me not having evidence etc since I wasn't in !$! :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

He hogged like 85% of the inactive vills...and !$! members arent even allowed to noble the inactives so they can't get near the fronts...and why would he want all those inactive vills? Can't he attack and use his nobles on the enemy?

!$! could noble in actives, most of the time thats what they did cause they were too are away from the front lines. and i was in !$!, you could see the inactive list.

King Sean04

While I was in !$! there was no inactive list. And no that's not what they did. They were forced to noble tiny barbs.

kingjohan

Maybe you should think for a while, me and Sean are really good friends and are now coplaying an acc in W35,
Ah yes, i would've relised that if i thought about it? Oh wait, no i wouldn't have. How can i possible know about your and sean's relationship?
and you also know about my hatred for the InFail family,
It's nothing that's stuck on my mind, so no.
so obviously I asked Sean about !?! prior to posting that statement right?
Why are you asking me that? :lol: Wouldn't you know that better than me? No? ahh, wait! Maybe i'll know if i think about it for a second :lol:
And I know that if I were to post that instead of Sean, you will start blabbering about me not having evidence etc since I wasn't in !$! :icon_rolleyes:
You know me like my right hand!

Bold

DeletedUser

Maybe you should think for a while, me and Sean are really good friends and are now coplaying an acc in W35, and you also know about my hatred for the InFail family, so obviously I asked Sean about !?! prior to posting that statement right? And I know that if I were to post that instead of Sean, you will start blabbering about me not having evidence etc since I wasn't in !$! :icon_rolleyes:

actually the InWar Family was a success, most family tribes that big don't last very long. Aetost did a great job at managing it.

DeletedUser

actually the InWar Family was a success, most family tribes that big don't last very long. Aetost did a great job at managing it.

success, eh? They are dead... doesn't seem like much a success to me nubcake. :icon_cool:

kingjohan

success, eh? They are dead... doesn't seem like much a success to me nubcake. :icon_cool:

They were a success for as long as he managed it and for all that we know, bothered to play w35. Only a fool would say otherwise.

DeletedUser75781

Ah yes, i would've relised that if i thought about it? Oh wait, no i wouldn't have. How can i possible know about your and sean's relationship?

It's nothing that's stuck on my mind, so no.

Then you shouldnt have made those posts seeing as you know nothing :icon_rolleyes:

Why are you asking me that? :lol: Wouldn't you know that better than me? No? ahh, wait! Maybe i'll know if i think about it for a second :lol:

If you dont know anything you shouldn't have made stupid assumptions :icon_rolleyes:

BinnInJail said:
inwar was bullshit and anyone who heralds them or their leader is moronic in my opinion. they may have had some talent within their fold but it was drowned by piss poor leadership. too many rules and too many self serving leaders. aetost cared more for himself and his butt buddies than he did for his tribe. this game is about the members more than it is leadership. yes, you need both but without kickass members a tribe is nothing. inwhores demise is proof of that. they had the world in their hands but a greedy duke and his harem ruined everything by trying to dictate each and every move the members made. the fact that he was a massive point whore also didnt help matters. i want to follow someone that will get blood on their hands, not one that sits back and makes me do their bidding.

:)

DeletedUser65682

Killy, it has been awhile my friend, ofcourse I remember you!

DeletedUser

BinnInJail said:
inwar was bullshit and anyone who heralds them or their leader is moronic in my opinion. they may have had some talent within their fold but it was drowned by piss poor leadership. too many rules and too many self serving leaders. aetost cared more for himself and his butt buddies than he did for his tribe. this game is about the members more than it is leadership. yes, you need both but without kickass members a tribe is nothing. inwhores demise is proof of that. they had the world in their hands but a greedy duke and his harem ruined everything by trying to dictate each and every move the members made. the fact that he was a massive point whore also didnt help matters. i want to follow someone that will get blood on their hands, not one that sits back and makes me do their bidding.

:)

what a dumbass, G.Khan had there time, InWar had there time, and =APOC= is in there time.

even the best of tribes fail not because of poor leadership, but because of inactivity. InWar had great leadership, Aetost might not of been the greatest of players but i think he was hell of a leader. We had our high times and our low times. but i can guarantee you that everyone that was in !?! from the beginning will tell you it was the Greatest experience ever. Aetost lived to war, we lived to war, we never had time to rest, once one war finish there was always someone else that thought they were badass.

he is also not selfish, this was my first major world and he took time to teach me techniques that i never knew about, and i am sure i was not the only one he helped. He loved his members but hated his enemies, thats something all leaders now of days dont have. He demanded the best out of everyone, he encouraged everyone to be a active part in the wars.

i would not be going on about Aetost if it weren't for yall flaming him, he left leaving a HUGE impact on this world, negative or positive. But one thing will stay the same. yall will see him as a enemy and i will see him as a friend

DeletedUser

"what a dumbass, G.Khan had there time, InWar had there time, and =APOC= is in there time"-killy

...correction....... APOC is and will always be until the world ends. That is the difference.

DeletedUser

what a dumbass, G.Khan had there time, InWar had there time, and =APOC= is in there time.
I suppose you could say that...
even the best of tribes fail not because of poor leadership, but because of inactivity. InWar had great leadership, Aetost might not of been the greatest of players but i think he was hell of a leader. We had our high times and our low times. but i can guarantee you that everyone that was in !?! from the beginning will tell you it was the Greatest experience ever. Aetost lived to war, we lived to war, we never had time to rest, once one war finish there was always someone else that thought they were badass.
Your first mistake was that the 'best of tribes' are not inactive. They are active and able to coordiante. Activity is a basic for any good tribe. Yes inactivty can make a good tribe fall liek it did with Khan, but !?! was nothing compared to Khan or BaseET. Inwar got big because of inactivity. That is the crucial difference between any ex top tribe on this world. Inwar got to the top 5 because they were recruiting smaller players then nobling off when they were inactive, mainly by Aetost. No skill or 'good experiences' involved. Obviously this isn't applicable to all the players who were inwar since a few of them are good players. But the whole concept of inar was to create a family then got big eating their own.

Aetost lived to war? Why did he merge nearly every war he fought?Why did he have piss poor stats in near enough every war he was in unless he got stacked with 100K stacks. There was a reason Aetost didn't lose a village until later, and it wasn't because he was such a good defender :icon_rolleyes:

he is also not selfish, this was my first major world and he took time to teach me techniques that i never knew about, and i am sure i was not the only one he helped. He loved his members but hated his enemies, thats something all leaders now of days don't have. He demanded the best out of everyone, he encouraged everyone to be a active part in the wars.

Let me give you a reason why the leaders don't have that trait. No leader should 'hate' his enemies. Aetost didn't 'hate' his enemies either. We spoke when we were against each other via PM, no hatred and he even came back for a few days on the charger account. Don't think that is hate. Regardless the love of his members (villages) isn't enough to make him a good leader. He had 0 diplomacy skills, 0 communication skills, lack of showing any skill and when you asked him something he didn't like, he blanked you. How in the hell is that a good leader?

i would not be going on about Aetost if it weren't for yall flaming him, he left leaving a HUGE impact on this world, negative or positive. But one thing will stay the same. yall will see him as a enemy and i will see him as a friend

I wouldn't be responding if you hadn't responded. He left leaving a huge gap of barbs in the world. He was starting to get pushed back so he ran. iek he does in every world, or so I've been told.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Why would tribes want to merge into us? by what yall say, we had there worst leader and the worst players. if that was the case why did every war end in a merge? because we were more coordinated than our opponent. our biggest mistake was recruiting the players in the enemy tribe, we pushed our front line up to far to a point where every one in the front line was all the new recruits. and when =APOC= formed it gave the rest of the world a huge boost of confidence and it increased activity. yall started to push back the new players that were involved in the TO and NOOBS merge in to !?!. once we started loseing villages Aetost and many other original players quit, and its not because =apoc= was tearing them apart.