!!!The Path of War!!! How suddenly w48 had life filled into it?

DeletedUser

SYN recruited them in order to win.

Okay...let me spell this out for you and everyone else: 7 members recruited isn't mass recruitment, nor is it a merger. The majority of those 7 had been promised invites long before SYN ever started working with -XIII-. The ones who were last minute were friends of those already brought in (and have turned out to be good members for both the current -XIII- and ASCN). And it is not as if SYN was 60 members strong either. On average we hovered around 30-35 members.

While you are bashing SYN did you ever consider that Khaos (at the time) had nearly 70 members, many of which came from mergers that Khaos had done with tribes all around SYN so they could try to win. Do not blame SYN for anything ma'am. Your current tribe (CRASH, incase you've forgotten due to the mass amount of tribes/accounts you've had on this world), has done recruitment of its own to try and get an edge against Womble. In its past, Womble has recruited members of tribes to replenish its ranks. Don't even get me started on PIRANA :lol:. Point is: many, if not most, tribes have recruited enemies to replenish ranks. Yes, it does lower the morale of the enemy as well which does make it that much easier to fight them.

and SBOH i know what i'm talking about :) i'm an ex-SYN myself.

Please do not consider yourself ex-SYN. You did next to nothing of note while in SYN and you deleted your account rather than fight FitToWin (who you called noob many, many times yet he is still on his own account and is doing MUCH better than you are. Funny how that worked out, isn't it?).

DeletedUser

too bad I am not good at it otherwise would answered u but I am leaving this for someone more experienced at twisting stats from our side like legal or hawk. I keep things simple. :)

Just so we are clear, you are the only one accusing WOMBLE of twisting the stats which we clearly have not, but on the other hand you clearly state that your own members, especially legal, are good at TWISTING stats, which i am sure carry over to other things,.......hmmmm thank you for the statement

DeletedUser

Just so we are clear, you are the only one accusing WOMBLE of twisting the stats which we clearly have not, but on the other hand you clearly state that your own members, especially legal, are good at TWISTING stats, which i am sure carry over to other things,.......hmmmm thank you for the statement

It doesnt matter if you accept it or not,everyone knows the only thing womble does is twist facts in their favour.
And my tribe peeps says a lot of things,doesnt necessarily matters i agree with them :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

So sixpointer, list who you want included in the stats and we can do the same then we can hopefully have stats we can agree on. that way there can't really be any arguments.

DeletedUser

sorry to disappoint you. but i sat that acc for like 2-3 hours , its not messed up at all.

I beg to differ. He lost about 60 nukes that were left at home, not to mention all the defense he lost. I lost 10 of the 140 nukes that I sent at him, many others are like me. Silent is hurting much more than womble is after that op.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

the account is not hurt at all :) tho i'm not going to argue over it.

you continue attacking the acc. i continue sitting it and lets see who will hurt more :)

DeletedUser

no just in a vacation :) he will be back again and lose villages to darkbringer 3 sec trains . you have my word.

@peter , recuriting enemy in order to win by recruiting the best of enemy after winning are not the same :) khaos was winning , you first gangbanged them then recruited them :) maybe i give you a proper answer when i found enough free time.

and so what ? i did many bad things in SYN :) i rimmed a tribe mate catted a council member pissed off half of SYN refused to attack khaos hated your closest nap (-XIII-) and blocked you and Xaia (dukes) for a long while in-game. i was making fun out of you noobz :) never played the cyclist acc for real. neither had any attention of doing so.

why i deleted account instead of staying and fight a whole tribe should be obvious :) you mean i should have stayed and fought a tribe of 30 members alone while i had an account reserved for myself in SubV with an offer of being a leader there...

oh and i think i should add I left SYN on my own , Deleted account when i had "Zero" incoming attacks and lost "Zero" villages before i hit delete....

Edit : I still like you peter :) you are cool ^,^ its a shame i can't play alongside with you anymore.

DeletedUser

Hawk.Eye said:
you mean i should have stayed and fought a tribe of 30 members alone while i had an account reserved for myself in SubV with an offer of being a leader there...

im sorry, but since you mentioned that you were OFFERED a LEADER position in SubV, i have to say something because that is total BS. The highlighted part alone makes me laugh so hard: RC (DA and King...the 3 leaders of SubV) would NEVER EVER offer a leadership position in SubV to another person from another tribe...RC wasnt that big of a noob afterall.

And besides, the ONLY leaders in SubV back then were: RC, DA, and King (DA and King were "secondary" leaders)...other than that, there arent any other "leaders"...ALL 3 WERE ACTIVE UNTIL THE END OF SUBV when RC was banned....so, dont tarnish their names :icon_twisted::axemen:
Hawk.Eye said:
no just in a vacation he will be back again and lose villages to darkbringer

yeah, that sounds VERY familiar...seems like that happens A LOT to people who would eventually become inactive:lol::lol:.

DeletedUser

im sorry, but since you mentioned that you were OFFERED a LEADER position in SubV, i have to say something because that is total BS. The highlighted part alone makes me laugh so hard: RC (DA and King...the 3 leaders of SubV) would NEVER EVER offer a leadership position in SubV to another person from another tribe...RC wasnt that big of a noob afterall.

And besides, the ONLY leaders in SubV back then were: RC, DA, and King (DA and King were "secondary" leaders)...other than that, there arent any other "leaders"...ALL 3 WERE ACTIVE UNTIL THE END OF SUBV when RC was banned....so, dont tarnish their names :icon_twisted::axemen:

i joined SubV after RC got ban. so yeah RC wasn't around at that time and i been offered a leading position not the duke rank , leading an squad :) with privileges of a baron as far as i remember :) ( having a leading position in a tribe dont always mean being the DUKE of tribe)

maybe i wrote it badly , as i write my posts in a hast these couple of days and most of time dont even read what i wrote again :) i didn't really mean being duke, i meant leading , leading can be a part of tribe or the whole tribe... and DA can confirm that!( he is yet around )

yeah, that sounds VERY familiar...seems like that happens A LOT to people who would eventually become inactive:lol::lol:.

lol last time i check womble twstats you had the same problem :) and dont be worried about us we have enough people around to replace with the ones we lost.... and silent is really around. i know him :)

DeletedUser

Squad leaders didnt see the hidden forums in subv. You would have seen the op planning forums which was just trusted. But I was part of the council and I never heard any mention of you getting a leadership position when/if you came. Now you name did get mentioned about taking over an account from time to time.

And idk for sure but I highly doubt RC would give a squad leader position to someone that hasnt even joined yet. Because it was month before I got a squad spot and even longer for council spot. Plus from the talks I always had with RC he was the type that made people earn trust and not just gave it away. Idk like I said cant know for sure unless he comes on here and says you would have gotten a leadership spot just my opinion and reasoning for it.

PS: RC I would love for RC to come on here since I keep hearing people say he is back and such. I really am sick of these rumors and would love for them to either me confirmed or denied since I dont believe them and would love for them to end one way or another

DeletedUser

Squad leaders didnt see the hidden forums in subv.

i had that privilege :)
You would have seen the op planning forums which was just trusted. But I was part of the council and I never heard any mention of you getting a leadership position when/if you came.

I asked DA to hide it for a while the reason was the orginal owner of XPEHb acc was an hater of me :) and i didn't wanted to really work on the acc and tribe before the email get changed completely.

And idk for sure but I highly doubt RC would give a squad leader position to someone that hasnt even joined yet. Because it was month before I got a squad spot and even longer for council spot. Plus from the talks I always had with RC he was the type that made people earn trust and not just gave it away. Idk like I said cant know for sure unless he comes on here and says you would have gotten a leadership spot just my opinion and reasoning for it.

let me compare myself to you then :) i was someone who fought RC and he had full trust to my abilities as a individual player (not a leader) and we been good friends.... you been an ex-pirana noob with the worst ODT i seen in my whole life and someone who got rimmed by his own ex-tribemates and been begging for an account around forums for like a week :) i would not trust that kind of player for a long while too.... however i dont take the respects of your effort for subV :) as i once asked rc why he recruited you and he said "You are better than inactivity" :lol:
PS: RC I would love for RC to come on here since I keep hearing people say he is back and such. I really am sick of these rumors and would love for them to either me confirmed or denied since I dont believe them and would love for them to end one way or another

he is not back :)

and RC is not even informed i'm in subV :) as i did managed everything with Deathangelx after he was almost gone and asked DA to hide it until the email address completely change as the Ex owner of XPEHb acc was a hater of me and i didn't want his attention.

Enough with me being a leader anyway :) i dont need to prove anything to anyone here.

DeletedUser

let me compare myself to you then :) i was someone who fought RC and he had full trust to my abilities as a individual player (not a leader) and we been good friends....

ok

you been an ex-pirana noob with the worst ODT i seen in my whole life and someone who got rimmed by his own ex-tribemates

I had one of the top 20 ODA at the time and its no my fault I had no one to attack me because of piranha hugging everyone.

Now as far as the getting rimmed by my tribe comment. I was surrounded and would have put up a lot better fight except I had a family member die about a week after I left piranha. Now I know you will say "oh what great timing" and I agree it seems bad but its the truth so believe it if you want. Secondly, the sitter I had while gone literally quit sitting my account because didnt have the commitment to tag and dodge attacks. And yes you will say I set the wrong person and to that I say that it wasnt the orginal person I sit. It was some that got the account passed to them while I was gone.

and been begging for an account around forums for like a week :)

Wasnt really begging since I was co playing an account and I believe all I did was post a tread in the recruitment tread. So not much begging there.

i would not trust that kind of player for a long while too.... however i dont take the respects of your effort for subV :) as i once asked rc why he recruited you and he said "You are better than inactivity" :lol:

Now this comment I dont really doubt at the begining because yes he had never had any contact with me before besides the forums and had no clue how I would have turned out. But before he left he had plenty of good things to say about me and came to me to help him look over ops he was planning.

Lol that was a bit longer then I meant but I defend myself when insulted by facts that arent true and I dont like people slandering my name

DeletedUser

let me compare myself to you then :)
you been an ex-pirana noob with the worst ODT i seen in my whole life

Put simply: You cannot compare to Bama. Its just facts love :icon_wink:
In reference to his ODT, was he not one of the top in the world then? And is he not one of the top in the world now? And who are you to speak of ODT? Combined total on this world? Doubt you've even come close to what Bama has earned total on this world.

i would not trust that kind of player for a long while too....

You are one to talk of trust :icon_rolleyes:

however i dont take the respects of your effort for subV :) as i once asked rc why he recruited you and he said "You are better than inactivity" :lol:

Suppose I should get Brian to come on here and tell you the same. Even though you did nothing great (or even good) on the cyclist, you were better than inactivity :)

DeletedUser

a few things:

1. A big contradiction:

Hawk.Eye said:
i was someone who fought RC and he had full trust to my abilities as a individual player (not a leader) and we been good friends

Hawk.Eye said:
and RC is not even informed i'm in subv

you never mentioned that Da trusted you or not. RC "trusted" you, but he's not the one who is offering the position (DA never does anything like that without RC's permission...not when a "leader" position is on the line... if it was a normal account, then Da would definitely does that, but not when a Coord OP account is on the line. DA isnt a noob for all i know).

2. As Bama mentioned, "Squad Leaders" (aka Coord OPs) were NEVER given Baron privs like you said you would get. Coord OPs only gets "Trusted Member" priv, which would grant access to Hidden forum for plannng OPs (no Coord OPs in SubV had Baron privs...RC is too smart for distributing privs). The point is: you were never meant to be given Baron privs.

3.XPEHb's Privs as Coord Operator was taken away after he went MIA. I believe his replacement was Crazyhaze. Main point: the account that you WERE to take over never had any privs when you take over. It means that you were offered a "normal member" account (which would explain DA's offer of the acc).

Overall, you might have been offered an account in SubV, but that account is just a "normal member", NOT a leader account. Please dont mention that, because that would never happen

DeletedUser

a few things: 1. A big contradiction:

you never mentioned that Da trusted you or not. RC "trusted" you, but he's not the one who is offering the position (DA never does anything like that without RC's permission...not when a "leader" position is on the line... if it was a normal account, then Da would definitely does that, but not when a Coord OP account is on the line. DA isnt a noob for all i know).

DA was informed about me being a good player by RC , and whitey666 and almost all of ex-flames that went to subV

I only used RC to compare myself with bama becuz RC was the one recruited bama not DA. this is not a contradictory.

and what do you mean by DA would never do that without RC permission ? are you blind! i already wrote when i got recruited to subV , RC was gone. the whole thing that i seen of RC was his goodbye note on internal forum after i logged into account.

2. As Bama mentioned, "Squad Leaders" (aka Coord OPs) were NEVER given Baron privs like you said you would get. Coord OPs only gets "Trusted Member" priv, which would grant access to Hidden forum for plannng OPs (no Coord OPs in SubV had Baron privs...RC is too smart for distributing privs). The point is: you were never meant to be given Baron privs.

I been able to see Hidden forumz and had the forum moderating and diplomacy privz however i wasn't granted to baron yet due to email address problem i had. and it never happened becuz of the merger and the fact that DA traveled to another country and left leadership to Caglen... i never asked to work with him :)

3.XPEHb's Privs as Coord Operator was taken away after he went MIA. I believe his replacement was Crazyhaze. Main point: the account that you WERE to take over never had any privs when you take over. It means that you were offered a "normal member" account (which would explain DA's offer of the acc).

XPEHb Acc came a Coordinator again when i joined. and no it didn't went to crazyhaze. main point : you have no clue what are you talking about :) next time you see DA online if he yet talk to you traitor , ask him the truth and you will be informed :)

do you know the last thing i heard of DA was " the ex-pirana idiot didn't worth the acc" (bama) :lol:

@peter , i dont really want to compare myself to bama anymore :) he said how come RC trust you and not me and i give him the answer.

I had one of the top 20 ODA at the time and its no my fault I had no one to attack me because of piranha hugging everyone.

Now as far as the getting rimmed by my tribe comment. I was surrounded and would have put up a lot better fight except I had a family member die about a week after I left piranha. Now I know you will say "oh what great timing" and I agree it seems bad but its the truth so believe it if you want. Secondly, the sitter I had while gone literally quit sitting my account because didnt have the commitment to tag and dodge attacks. And yes you will say I set the wrong person and to that I say that it wasnt the orginal person I sit. It was some that got the account passed to them while I was gone.

You were never top 20 ODA :) when you been in PIRANA. dont state lies please :)

and i'm not interested in your excuses for getting rimmed by PIRANA , So your family decided to DIE exactly at the same day that you started losing villages to PIRANA lol and your sitter was shit ( then the question is why you put him as sitter )
and let sum it up it all for you , i think you are lying. about the whole sitting issue....

DeletedUser

Believe what you want I can have you facts about my RL on the internet and wouldnt anyway but its the truth even if you chose to not believe it. And the ODA was a fact.