Pirana vs -XIII-

DeletedUser92142

No it's because i cannot see there war stats dumbass =)

And
Waw...
-XIII- will lose this war.
All i have left to say in this topic...

Sure lol. Crash aren't your friends. We aren't. Womble isn't. Etc. What makes you think you'll last longer than anyone?

DeletedUser

Now we are stupid?? I thought we had a big talk on well thought out posts that encouraged discussion?? I guess were back to name calling?? :icon_cool: Double question marks for ya!!

Sboh

Now we are stupid?? I thought we had a big talk on well thought out posts that encouraged discussion?? I guess were back to name calling?? :icon_cool: Double question marks for ya!!

It does encourage discussion, as you see afterwards another person quoted me and gave their opinion :lol:

DeletedUser

ha, I hope not. Villages are running out of room to put all the support that is rolling in!

DeletedUser92142

ha, I hope not. Villages are running out of room to put all the support that is rolling in!

How does that make any sense? Your to cocky for your own good lol. Lets see how much longer you last.

Stats:
[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: -XIII-
Side 2:
Tribes: PIRANA, -DIE-

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 61
Side 2: 167
Difference: 106

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 1
Difference: 8

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 550,411
Side 2: 1,530,213
Difference: 979,802

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 69,240
Side 2: 9,907
Difference: 59,333

chart

[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hopefully I last a long time! I need to do a little more inner nobling to get some more free and easy villages!

DeletedUser

Megadeath is, i thought you took over that account. And so is dferg and one other guy. Meant to be fakes I assume, but pushed the wrong button.

DeletedUser92142

Megadeath is, i thought you took over that account. And so is dferg and one other guy. Meant to be fakes I assume, but pushed the wrong button.

Mistakes happen, now why would your leader start a cluster near robin? Doesn't he think thats dumb?

DeletedUser

Back up to 1000 incomings! :icon_cool:

:) This is so exciting! I don't know who wants my next wave of nukes! Killer421 or DOP?

BTW I didn't really read anything good about XIII vs FISH in the thread...wth guys!

Anyways..look for me in South K11, moving into K21. Should be exciting :axemen: