Difference: 59,466,373

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,719,343
Side 2: 1,394,206
Difference: 1,325,137

chart

DeletedUser74079

In response to rammals fist leaving the TA and quiting after Sid had his way with him, and further to the point the title of this thread was trying to make, I'd like to present the following quote:

sensors-indicate-noob.jpg

Marry me

DeletedUser80610

Can I be the cook when you two get married and move in together?

I can even dress up as a zombie and go around the house saying "uurrghhh.. braaiin .. hhhuuu. saallaaddddd"

@Midnight, why did you stop talking to me? *tear*

DeletedUser80610

Meh, got bored.

YEAH!? Well.. I sniped a 75ms train.. WHICH IS MINIMUM on W57. So unbored yourself!

Just thinking of like, ashy n stec sniping those 50ms trains.. cant remember which forum that was on.

DeletedUser100279

hey, I am a new player here, just doing this for pablo. whats sniping?

DeletedUser

YEAH!? Well.. I sniped a 75ms train.. WHICH IS MINIMUM on W57. So unbored yourself!

Just thinking of like, ashy n stec sniping those 50ms trains.. cant remember which forum that was on.

Get down to that sorta timing, theres a large degree of luck involved and, most likely, several attempts to hit the gap. :)

DeletedUser80610

Get down to that sorta timing, theres a large degree of luck involved and, most likely, several attempts to hit the gap. :)

It was all actually all 100% luck.

I hit t a second early.. but then I suddenly had 2.5 second lag instead of 1.5 sec lag, and it landed just after the 3rd noble.
..Sometimes I don't have any lag at all so it's kinda tricky >.< to find the .. perfect time.

I shall keep on practising though.

DeletedUser100279

literally, none of this is making sense. whats sniping, that is a t train, and what is a nable train, and any advice?

DeletedUser64451

Yes, I have some advice for you, but I believe I might receive an infraction if I share that advice.

DeletedUser100279

please share.

mail me?

whats an infraction?

i donamt know how to report people, so yeah!

DeletedUser80610

What's a report people?
None of this is making sense anymore!

Well, in other games, and most other sites there's a "Report this Person" button. Which I think he is thinking of.

But we have Cracker watching over us. <3

@Rammals
I won't explain it to you, but I'll provide the links so you can read for yourself.

T-Train -> http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=209483

Sniping -> http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=107157

I use the T-train method of sniping most of the time.

I miss your guises love :'(

DeletedUser80610

please share.

mail me?

whats an infraction?

i donamt know how to report people, so yeah!

You get infractions for breaking the forum rules.

Depending on how severely you break said rule(s) is how bad your punishment is.

First you get a couple warnings, then infractions.
Warnings expire in 10-14 days and if you get 4 infractions your forum account is banned for a week.
However if its a more severe incident you may receive and instant ban for a month or longer.
But if you are like that guy that posted rather, graphic content aiming at moderators then I'm sure your account would get banned almost instantly.

PS.
I don't actually know the forum rules myself, but if it's against the rules to explain infractions then don't hate on me too badly Cracker. Cause I wub you <3 :3

Last edited:

DeletedUser100279

what do you mean, my guises?

and thanks, whoever you are.

how did you know my brothers name?

DeletedUser80610

what do you mean, my guises?

and thanks, whoever you are.

how did you know my brothers name?

I know pretty much every ones first name in the TA.
Which, was the tribe he was in before.. things happened.

You are also on my friends list on W57, only two continents away! :)

DeletedUser100279

okay, this makes no sense.

i used to play about three uears ago, but i have literally forgotten everything, and i would rather not read all the rules again.

the friends list lets me see if you are online, right?

DeletedUser

You can be coached over PM by one of the nice people above (just send them a private message ..or 12), or start by reading the attached links provided to you in this thread. But this is not really the thread for it.

DeletedUser100279

cool. hl2dmlord is helping me on world 57

so, back to the subject, what is the TA, and who is PnP (merges, old tibes), and looking at the maps, how come panda have loads of villages in PnP territory, are they not fighting?