Uruz v Drama

DeletedUser

Aww come on, where's sprinkles and aus?
Where's rednecks or tehdark?
It was funny with them posting :p

DeletedUser

Haha thats a nasty thought...
Rednecks, aus, tehdark and... sprinkles under the same blanket... think of all the arguments.. :p

DeletedUser

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Drama!
Side 2:
Players: Naughty Purple Dinos

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 188
Side 2: 0
Difference: 188

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 50
Difference: 50

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,796,435
Difference: 1,796,435

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 486,906
Difference: 486,906

chart
[/spoil]

[spoil]Side 1:
Players: Raven24
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 20
Difference: 20

chart

chart

Side 1: 193,353
Difference: 193,353

chart

chart
[/spoil]

Still having fun Rainbow?

DeletedUser

At this rate, might be :icon_confused:

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Uruz

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 361
Side 2: 4
Difference: 357

chart

Side 1: 3,466,480
Side 2: 38,328
Difference: 3,428,152

chart

DeletedUser100206

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 218
Side 2: 218
Difference: 0

chart

Side 1: 202
Side 2: 202
Difference: 0

chart

Alf Hucker

Does this mean BA-I will soon be 2nd? :icon_rolleyes:

You never know LT it might overtake you if all those ex-Static members recruited into your dead accounts pack their bags and leave the dark side :icon_wink:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 188
Difference: 188

chart

Side 1: 50
Difference: 50

chart

Side 1: 1,796,435
Difference: 1,796,435

chart

Side 1: 486,906
Difference: 486,906

chart
[/spoil]

[spoil]Side 1:
Players: Raven24
Side 2:

Total conquers:

chart

chart

chart

chart
[/spoil]

Still having fun Rainbow?

To answer your question PA, yes, I was thoroughly enjoying w53.

Drama, I tip my hat to you. Those few of you that are active have given Uruz a very good run for their money. And while defending against such odds was both challenging and fun, your inability to do any real damage was thoroughly entertaining. You have beaten me Drama, and I know this will be quoted, taken out of context and repeated, however, I cannot commit the amount of time needed to look after my account.

Therefor, Drama, you beat me. Not because you're good. Numbers won. They generally do =/

So! Time for some stats:

(I have screenshots if any doesn't believe the numbers I put up)

War stats at time of deletion: Naughty Purple Dinos - 140 ennoblements, 48 losses, 92 caps total. 18.7 mil oda. 37.2 mil odd.

I'd like to congratulate Drama, for all of their comments and jeers about nobling an account already in deletion. You can now feel as proud of your caps as I am of mine from LT (TDS). Hope you're happy you finally got a cap or two :lol:

Adios guys, enjoy your world. And well done setting up the world as yours. :)

DeletedUser

Adios guys, enjoy your world. And well done setting up the world as yours. :)

I won't comment on the rest of what you said, as I've done pretty much nothing since Static fell, but I think I have responded in the past to your drivel about our "setting up the world" to win it. At the time that the Static war began, Drama! controlled less than 40% of player controlled villages. At the time we warred TOS, I believe we were close to 30% of player controlled villages. It was your complete failure to act that assured your loss.

DeletedUser

I won't comment on the rest of what you said, as I've done pretty much nothing since Static fell, but I think I have responded in the past to your drivel about our "setting up the world" to win it. At the time that the Static war began, Drama! controlled less than 40% of player controlled villages. At the time we warred TOS, I believe we were close to 30% of player controlled villages. It was your complete failure to act that assured your loss.

Statistically speaking, Drama currently have 50.01% of the player owned villages. Despite what these new rules state however, a world is won well and truly before the last 'player village' is nobled. Uruz never failed to act. We moved and prepared against Drama. If there is to be blame on any of the 'southern tribes' for not acting then both TOS and Static are at fault.

If you fail to understand how these two tribes are at fault, as opposed to Uruz, then feel free to ask one of the few educated people in Drama as to it's history. If you'd like me to point you in the right direction (so you don't end up talking to some inept moron), just ask :)

~Imsure

DeletedUser

Bai ghostie good luck in future worlds :X this world is for drama anyways :D

~sai

DeletedUser

Wow sprinkles, I have no net for a bit, and you up and deleted and than come on here spurting about our inability.....man whatever. You lost, you knew your chances were slim, and you know eventualities, URUZ are doomed.

Raven does and did a lot more than you ever did, you just jumped in to take some glory :eek:

DeletedUser

_well done! drama , didnt expect anything else, but well done :icon_wink:

When I can no longer put in the time to defend my account, yes, I am beaten. I have obligations irl, that require more time than I have. It came down to RL or tw. I chose RL, and with that, came the decision that we would delete our account rather than trusting others with it, or letting Jay down.

The fact that you did no real damage to my account was due to a number of factors, foremost among those was your failed Op. The other main reason, was that you focused, quite heavily, on the Raven24 account.

Bai ghostie good luck in future worlds :X this world is for drama anyways :D

~sai

Bai Sai!! I'll still be on skype to have our (wave) conversations :icon_wink:

Wow sprinkles, I have no net for a bit, and you up and deleted and than come on here spurting about our inability.....man whatever. You lost, you knew your chances were slim, and you know eventualities, URUZ are doomed.

Raven does and did a lot more than you ever did, you just jumped in to take some glory :eek:

The last time I posted a comment about having 'no net for a bit' you guys (Drama) jumped all over me for it :icon_rolleyes:

Yes, I deleted, yes it was due to rl, and I know that is a very generic reason for quiting tribal wars, and realistically it is the only real excuse for quiting.

And yes Raven24 is a beast. An absolute beast. I cannot compare :icon_cry: