!!!The Path of War!!! How suddenly w48 had life filled into it?

God of War 1994

nope you are not winning cuz you dont talk about ops in skype anymore you are winning cuz right now most peeps are being lazy and doing stuff on there own which ofcourse we have allowed since we will strike back later. You winning now lets see if can keep this up or it may end up like your initial OP on crash after which you failed to do a single major OP. I just hope that doesnt happen again for your sake.

God of War 1994

one good thing came from your recent merge that atleast now womblers wont cry about fighting a much bigger then them having 4000+ villas then them and having more members then them. Finally we get to stop hearing there complaints. :)
But it also shows ASCN cant handle merges as another merge failed (OD) and womble get to merge there best men just like what happened to buzz but this time on a bigger scale. I sure hope Womble can keep them together since I think they like to defect.

Sboh

But it also shows ASCN cant handle merges as another merge failed (OD) and womble get to merge there best men just like what happened to buzz but this time on a bigger scale. I sure hope Womble can keep them together since I think they like to defect.

Maybe you are looking at the wrong side for the poor merge structure?

We were given an option the people involved decided they liked more AFTER we initiated a merge into OD. The OD merge was not even completed with a whole day + night to do.

The move to womble however showed all 17 members in within an hour.

DeletedUser

You winning now lets see if can keep this up or it may end up like your initial OP on crash after which you failed to do a single major OP

[Sarcasm]Yup, the OPs on Whitey and Tolanis failed miserably...we werent able to take any villages from those 2 at all[/sarcasm]

Repinski

I hate to kick at an old argument but I think I should speak up about this even though I don't expect a reply because Sarah is currently banned.

You were never top 20 ODA :) when you been in PIRANA. dont state lies please :)

and i'm not interested in your excuses for getting rimmed by PIRANA , So your family decided to DIE exactly at the same day that you started losing villages to PIRANA lol and your sitter was shit ( then the question is why you put him as sitter )
and let sum it up it all for you , i think you are lying. about the whole sitting issue....

Bama was top 20 ODA for a long time. He got there shortly after I left my original account Puttah. I know this because Bama and I were always fighting back and forth for more ODA as a friendly competition since we were both in the tribe CORE. If memory serves me correctly I was ranked 27th and Bama was always right in front of me or behind me. If you need proof of this I may have a screen shot of my Puttah achievements on my computer at home and can bring it to my Aunts via a flashdrive.

Believe what you want I can have you facts about my RL on the internet and wouldnt anyway but its the truth even if you chose to not believe it. And the ODA was a fact.

This is also a fact. I was Bama's original sitter if memory serves me correctly and he didn't lose any villages under my sitting. Then I went to bed and wanted to pass the sit to Easternlights, the duke of KIA, [ADHD (the 5 man tribe with 2 perma sats that left the fish) and KIA worked together basically as one tribe] but he was out for the day so told me to pass it to Colin (I forget his in game name) and I did. This resulted in the account not being properly watched because Colin also had to go and didn't get it passed to someone available. When Bama came back from his family emergency, he quit due to the irrepairable damage to the account in his absense.

If you want to blame someone for the failure of the MadisonBama account, blame me not him. I am after all the one responsible for passing the sit to the idle sitter if memory serves me correctly.

Yay go Womble and Nuketech

Random but thanks.

DeletedUser

so bama got his CLOSEST friend to confirm his bs :)

want me to post something totally lie on forum and get the whole w51 w44 w48(crash) to come here and confirm it ?

DeletedUser70293

want me to post something totally lie on forum and get the whole w51 w44 w48(crash) to come here and confirm it ?

I don't think anyone will believe it now that you told us it was a lie. :O

Sboh

That's all you do isin't it? Just a shame you have no friends to confirm it.

DeletedUser

Maybe you are looking at the wrong side for the poor merge structure?

We were given an option the people involved decided they liked more AFTER we initiated a merge into OD. The OD merge was not even completed with a whole day + night to do.

The move to womble however showed all 17 members in within an hour.

Too bad you left members behind.

DeletedUser

He was in the tribe with me so it makes sense for him to back it up since all of KIA has quit but either way lets drop this because you are hard headed and wont change your opinion even if I got the ig mods to some how back my story up