Shitty mod situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I personally think we should all complain and try get FnF back as a mod... anyone else agree?

Sboh

Back before anything was changed the forums were brilliant, fun and flaming will always be around but it is the ratio there is which we nailed on the head at one point.

then things kicked off and when the elder got involved we all showed how much we hate change.. Now she has gone we will just kick up a fuss that we don't have her :(

DeletedUser93503

[spoil]
758660-lolcat_super-785506.jpg
[/spoil]

I support this.

DeletedUser

Caglen shut the hell up. Nobody likes you so just stop posting and hit delete.

DeletedUser

In the process hit disband on crash too :D
may save some time :)

DeletedUser40113

I like caglen :icon_redface:

Go through the correct channels guys, rather than complaining to anyone and everyone.
Make a poll, and take results to the elder mods.

DeletedUser

Okay well barely anyone likes you either 1st so yeah... That pretty much says it all.
AHL and I have spoken to Greenskin and he says that he's not the guy to talk to... We gotta go directly to Jirki88

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser40113

Pfffft, whatever serg. Not many people may like me, but not many go out of theirway to flame me either.
Whenever caglen pops his head up though, its like a feeding frenzy of hatred xD

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Okay well barely anyone likes you either 1st so yeah... That pretty much says it all.
AHL and I have spoken to Greenskin and he says that he's not the guy to talk to... We gotta go directly to Jirki88

And a thread in w48 forum is what you call "right channels" or "go directly to Jirki88"?

When you do stuff like this, completely the wrong way, completely against the forum rules... Then who do you think will listen to you? Anyone?

Well, the only way you get heard is that you get an infraction for violating the forum rules. We have standard procedures for a reason, yet people seem to think that by going outside the standard procedures they make themselves heard. Well, they're wrong.

Now, this is Geschlossen.

Status
Not open for further replies.