IMP/Viruis/IT!

DeletedUser98649

I believe that we need to concentrate our efforts on wars we are already involved in I.E PNP and NOW

If we did win w/without Pandas help then we will hopefully IT and IMP vs Panda and then we would a) war or b) keep the ally and win the world but hey there are a few BIG IF's there we may go down against NOW or beat them then get killed by PNP or beat PNP and meet Panda in the middle and then get beat or maybe win.
IF IF IF IF

alexwong

I think your thoughts are too complicated. There aren't so many IF.

There will only be one outcome. PnP and allies will win this server.

So, your only chance to taste victory is to war IT!

I'm placing by bets on IMP. Dont disappointment me.

DeletedUser98649

well i am glad you guys finally admitted it IMP aren't the worst in fact far from it... If it came to it i wouldn't disappoint but i am already in the process of binding the two tribes more and more :p (well i like to think i am)

alexwong

you got me wrong.

IMP and IT! are equally bad. I'm just making a gamble that IMP may win IT!

Anyway, IT! and IMP are already a family tribe... so whats there to bind? Unless you tried to make everyone into a single tribe. Its tough because I doubt alexis73 will want to drop her dead accounts.

DeletedUser

I believe that we need to concentrate our efforts on wars we are already involved in I.E PNP and NOW

If we did win w/without Pandas help then we will hopefully IT and IMP vs Panda and then we would a) war or b) keep the ally and win the world but hey there are a few BIG IF's there we may go down against NOW or beat them then get killed by PNP or beat PNP and meet Panda in the middle and then get beat or maybe win.

Woah, calm your farm there.. what says we're EVER gunna ally with.. you guys..?

I think your thoughts are too complicated. There aren't so many IF.

There will only be one outcome. PnP and allies will win this server.

So, your only chance to taste victory is to war IT!

I'm placing by bets on IMP. Dont disappointment me.

I dunno, I think IMP have too many skill-less noobs to beat IT!

DeletedUser

hmm maybe but where would the fun be in that IMP would just have to take down EX-friends and then we'd just have more villages for you guys to noble :(

Nah if that happens well i believe the fun would go from the world... And don't expect MUCH action from ViRiUs we have been trying for months

sorry to participate.but who are u anyway?what do u mean by "we have been trying for months"?

DeletedUser

Anyway, IT! and IMP are already a family tribe...

Holly tar Alex, I'm going to say the same thing Fire just did did here with kiddajal on another subject and say would you let the family thing go already;) lol

Saying IT! and ~IMP~ are family because we're friendly is like saying PANDA! and PnP or any other tribe that are allied and/or work together or ever did work together are family? IDK maybe that' s how you look at allied or tribes that are working together for common goals maybe that's what you consider family tribes but personally I believe there to be a HUGE difference between Tribes that work together and actual family tribes, but maybe that's just me:icon_confused:

As for any kinda merger, yes there would be tactical bonuses but Dead weight from most of the remaining tribes would need to be dealt with or you'll just end up with a bigger tribe full of nothingness:(

Sorry about the interruption there please continue........................

Last edited by a moderator: