Memories of w48's past heroes/villains

DeletedUser

Well I thought it might be a nice change for the forums for everyone to take some time and remember the people who were heroes or villains to them. You might even try bringing up some of the people who were just outright foolish, like the person I want to bring up. I think many of us here still remember him and this old post may bring back some old, funny memories for a lot of people and may even bring some laughter to those who don't remember/know who he was.

I give you just one peek at The Great Clown Progamer2010: Here

Edit: An even better look into the Great Saga of Failgamer: Have another link why don't ya?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wizpat was another one of this worlds epic clowns.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LMAO the wizpat picture was so hilarious. Emulous might still have an old forum link... was best chat of the month back then.

DeletedUser

Isn't that the guy who said he didn't want anything to do with -XIII- leadership, then got pissed off when they didn't include him in the decision making process?

Edit: Then he ran away to PIRANA, if I remember correctly.

DeletedUser

Isn't that the guy who said he didn't want anything to do with -XIII- leadership, then got pissed off when they didn't include him in the decision making process?

Edit: Then he ran away to PIRANA, if I remember correctly.

Exactly - "I don't want to be involved in politics..." followed by a tantrum about a shared SYN forum.

He's still around I believe (unless he's has a new owner).

I'd have to nominate HanWarChief here for his epic quotes...

God of War 1994

I only knw failgamer from all the peeps you mentioned I have been here longer than most people, but wasnt active on the externals I guess

Sboh

Yeah I think everyone remembers him.. Me most of all -.-

I was his diplomat in rogue untill he threated to have a fist/knife/gun fight with a khaos baron as long as they fly out to the externals.. Yeah try diplomatting that >.<

DeletedUser

hero :) RC of course. and a player i used to play with a very long time ago in w48 his name was sunsin an absolute beast and no1 of w48 for as long as he stayed active.

failure : failgamer obviously. and i dont know if anybody remember El Cihad :) and yuna2 was also an epic failure. however i think he is better than what people say.

Repinski

I remember Failminator. (El Cihad, AKA Terminator-Salvation, the leader of Azura) CLEAN and many other external posters back in the day would destroy him on the externals.

DeletedUser

How many Tribe changes and Tribe Creates did Profail make? lol I remember LR,Rouge off the top of my head.

DeletedUser

Thought I'd bring up a few NW people that aren't playing anymore or are around these forums anymore:

Link, the original budL, the original stepgib, and the original nuketech. All were great personalities and this world/game is poorer without them in it.

Anyone here miss kurlnova? :lol:

Edit:

How many Tribe changes and Tribe Creates did Profail make? lol I remember LR,Rouge off the top of my head.

After that, he had his SHNOBI Family. hahaha

I kinda do miss him though. He certainly kept these forums alive.

DeletedUser70293

Anyone here miss kurlnova? :lol:

Kurl isn't that bad....

I'll go SW, because that is where I originally played on this world.

Hero: WBB. (Perhaps the only player with a fair bit of sense in the SW)

Villian: EJB, anyone more obsessed with Kurlnova than this chick is probably insane.

DeletedUser97887

Kurl isn't that bad....

I'll go SW, because that is where I originally played on this world.

Hero: WBB. (Perhaps the only player with a fair bit of sense in the SW)

Villian: EJB, anyone more obsessed with Kurlnova than this chick is probably insane.

AHEM
;)

I agree with WBB but he is still with us :)

DeletedUser

Well If we ignore the title abit who are the best on W48?

RGF reminds me of a whale... swimming around just eating large amounts of fish at a time.
Nuketech.
Mega - the original, why wasn't he mentioned Peter The Red? lol

I don't know much of others since Im in North

DeletedUser

I liked the original Megadeth... I just think the original stepgib was a much cooler dude. And of course the original nuketech wins because he is a crazy/drunk Aussie.

Going back I can't remember too many of their names, but I do miss some of the old Gnomes as well (NE tribe if anyone has forgotten them). Doctor Linus was cool, so was Questkeeper.

Repinski

Well If we ignore the title abit who are the best on W48?

RGF reminds me of a whale... swimming around just eating large amounts of fish at a time.
Nuketech.
Mega - the original, why wasn't he mentioned Peter The Red? lol

I don't know much of others since Im in North

Current, past, or both for Nuketech? (I'd say past)

Ignoring the title and going off my starting area I'd have to say Freaky99 as a Hero. Now don't get me wrong, we have our differences but during my time in CORE and ever talking to him from time to time, Freaky is an astounding guy and great player. He'd make a hell of a leader if he had the time to lead the fish. Then of course Bama as he was also in CORE and my starting area.

As for following the title, I'd have to say Howey, though we've again had our differences, was the hero of !UN! and my area way back when. I get that he may or may not (I think he did) have came back and disbanded !UN! but putting that aside he really was a glue around here on the forums. Just like the original Link and that lovable nub Budl though he didn't post out here as much.

As for villains I'm going to have to say Heavyreins. Don't think anyone liked that guy other then those he had wrapped around his finger.