[POLL] SOTW 22 - Freestyle

• Thread starter Genetic Engineer
  • Start date

Pick your favourite :

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

I have to pull out, I cheated :(

My girlfriend voted for mine, I didn't tell her which one was mine (she wanted to vote for fun) but she guessed which one was mine and voted for it.

She says she voted for mine because she thought it was the best but I don't believe her :p so I'm pulling out because I feel bad about cheating (I can't stand cheating in things like this). Mine was number 1.

It's not cheating if you didn't tell her !

DeletedUser92094

just gonna add..
The things i would do to the girl on #9. ;)

DeletedUser

so does that mean everyone who voted for n1 gets to vote again?

DeletedUser

I would say so, you can probably just post and GE can add them later? I don't know if he can remove the option from the poll altogether.

DeletedUser92094

yeahh, he can take away the option of voting for a particular one.
but i dont know about being able to vote again and such.

DeletedUser

Cheater cheater pumpkin eater.

/kids

I dont consider that cheating but if you wanna pull out it's your choice :3

DeletedUser

is still rank with favoritism and little signs of personal growth

DeletedUser

I dont see it as cheating, if she didn't know which signature was you'rs ... how can it be cheating.

DeletedUser

6 is a work of art.
heartSmall.gif

DeletedUser

Timeforce has a vendetta because he likes overreacting. GE already knows that I posted it there, he gave it the ok.

GE's piece is also on DA, want to disqualify him as well?

DeletedUser

Timeforce has a vendetta because he likes overreacting. GE already knows that I posted it there, he gave it the ok.

GE's piece is also on DA, want to disqualify him as well?

Alright here's the deal :

Timeforce, I allowed him to, tbh I don't really care where people post their tags once they have made them. The only thing that I ask is that you don't post them on this forum or discuss who made what until the poll is over.
I put mine up on DA and Zenron asked me if he could do the same, I said yeah go for it.

So nobody will be getting dq'd