Memories of w48's past heroes/villains

DeletedUser

I kinda miss Facepalm (o_O or whatever the tag was) as well. Only a couple players from that tribe left now.

DeletedUser

You and Pyker. :D

Miss the private flame war Pyker and I had.

I distinctly remember the arguement between Pyker and Kurlnova based on the fact that eQu wasn't winning a war with ~TKE~ because ~TKE~ was out growing eQu, even though eQu had substantially higher conquers against TKE, than TKE against eQu.

Ahh...good times.

I remember that as well. That was a funny argument to read. You remember eyeofskadi? Getting everyone else do to her dirty work then when nobody else would do it she switched tribes so that she could get what she wanted.

DeletedUser

i kinda miss stepgib, he was always nice to talk to even if he gave me a bit of a hard time back when i was in heart.

and -igorotak-, he was the kind of newbie that has an intuitive grasp of the game. could have become a excellent player if he had stuck around.

DeletedUser

Stepgib was one of the guys who taught me! His harsh statements were amazing lol

DeletedUser

i kinda miss stepgib, he was always nice to talk to even if he gave me a bit of a hard time back when i was in heart.

I think a lot of us miss Step. I mentioned him before as one of the old -XIII- people that I miss (I mentioned him and the original nuketech as well). The original Mega was a decent guy and player too. I also miss Toesy (original Russkiyboy). That bunch had some class.

Repinski

I think a lot of us miss Step. I mentioned him before as one of the old -XIII- people that I miss (I mentioned him and the original nuketech as well). The original Mega was a decent guy and player too. I also miss Toesy (original Russkiyboy). That bunch had some class.

Even though I didn't get along with them all the time and we had our spats, I completely agree. I miss those guys. If they were here this war would also be a lot more interesting I think.

DeletedUser

This war probably never would have happened. They would have been continuing to war Pirana and would actually have been making notable progress :/

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oddly, I was speaking to the original Mega and Step just a few days ago - they were very intrigued by goings on at the moment, so you never know, you might see them again soon :) Perhaps we'll arrange a family reunion?

Repinski

Ooo! Ooo! Can that reunion be on the battle field? You guys bore me... Only 80 some attacks and I hold the largest front out of all the Wombles. Just sad.

DeletedUser

Oddly, I was speaking to the original Mega and Step just a few days ago - they were very intrigued by goings on at the moment, so you never know, you might see them again soon :) Perhaps we'll arrange a family reunion?

Actually emu, hostility aside, I would like to talk to those two and you again sometime, though I'm sure the interest in talking isn't shared. Sad too, outside of what happened between myself and Buzz, we got along pretty well (speaking about you with that one. Step and I usually did get along and agree on issues).

DeletedUser

Ooo! Ooo! Can that reunion be on the battle field? You guys bore me... Only 80 some attacks and I hold the largest front out of all the Wombles. Just sad.

I can't speak for Step, I think he may be enjoying himself rather too much in some Polish ponani to be distracted, but don't be surprised if you see some bad 80's metal action....and don't worry Rep, we'll get around to you - patience my dear :)

Actually emu, hostility aside, I would like to talk to those two and you again sometime, though I'm sure the interest in talking isn't shared. Sad too, outside of what happened between myself and Buzz, we got along pretty well (speaking about you with that one. Step and I usually did get along and agree on issues).

I'm not hostile Mr Red - far from it, I'm rather enjoying the game at the moment, more so than in a long time. Just because I might nuke you now, doesn't mean I won't be friendly with it. And sure, I'll lose some vills in this war, but that's why we're all here I suppose. I may even gain a couple too if I'm lucky. I'm more than happy to sort out a shared chat for old time's sake if you like though. Can't think what we'd find to talk about though!

DeletedUser

hmm step coming back. he wanted to fight with or against me something fierce towards the end. might even stir my lazy bones into saving up noblz for a real op if that happens. he's acc has the right size to put up a fight too.

DeletedUser

hmm step coming back. he wanted to fight with or against me something fierce towards the end. might even stir my lazy bones into saving up noblz for a real op if that happens. he's acc has the right size to put up a fight too.

I think when it comes to you Robin, step was a lover not a fighter. But you never know - he is Scottish. He may well come bounding over a hill wearing a kilt, brandishing a claymore, painted blue and screaming "freedom!!!!" before we know it.

DeletedUser

i'd rather fight a fiend in this game then a "hater", cuts down on the nasty mails and the name calling.

DeletedUser

I think when it comes to you Robin, step was a lover not a fighter. But you never know - he is Scottish. He may well come bounding over a hill wearing a kilt, brandishing a claymore, painted blue and screaming "freedom!!!!" before we know it.

Haha, if he can even manage to get the kilt on or be able to hold the claymore steady. Hell, not sure if he'd be able to say "freedom!!!!" lol. I can just imagine a drunk Stepgib falling half-naked down a hill, on his way to that new strip joint in his town :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

basically i had problems with every single -XIII- member for a reason even myself dont know :) and this Stepgib guy was one of those i really hated.

on the other hand SYN was quite a cool tribe before Lord D and this noob above me ^ take control of it. i used to really like BudL and Link :) especially link was cool. shame i never found the opportunity to know him better.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sboh

basically i had problems with every single -XIII- member for a reason even myself dont know :) and this Stepgib guy was one of those i really hated.

on the other hand SYN was quite a cool tribe before Lord D and this noob above me ^ take control of it. i used to really like BudL and Link :) especially link was cool. shame i never found the opportunity to know him better.

Yeah your love for SYN shows with the loyalty you gave it..