Player Countdown

DeletedUser

I'll slaughter those 850 incomings! :-D

thats really not hard when the attackers probably have about 15% morale and you are getting supported by people it's nothing to brag about :lol:

Yeah i know you were but it was worth it to see Clear!'s cat Op fail so badly :D

DeletedUser35787

Love the way that the only people posting here are the losers of the world :D

DeletedUser

Love the way you recruit the shit of the world rather than attack them :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Players (17 July): 388
Players (24 July): 360
Players (31 July): 353
Players (7 August): 338
Players currently: 326

Average for the past 7 days is: 1.7 players removed per day. (Down a little)

Ranks 322-326 have zero points.
Rank 300 has 273 points and 1 village.
Rank 200 has 67.400 points and 11 villages. (down approx 7%)
Rank 100 has 476.244 points and 48 villages. (down approx 10%)

There are 11,018 player owned villages left that Clear does not own. (in 7 days time a reduction of 571 villages or 4.9%)

Using the data from 8 weeks, I estimate we have: 14.3 weeks remaining

DeletedUser

They recruited you didn't they?

Why break the cycle :)

hahaha your funny, the difference is i clearly kicked ass whilst i was in Clear!, and had proven myself before i joined them when i was defending against Lost V.

But all the invites at the end of the world are poor and smoke320 too

DeletedUser

hahaha your funny, the difference is i clearly kicked ass whilst i was in Clear!, and had proven myself before i joined them when i was defending against Lost V.

But all the invites at the end of the world are poor and smoke320 too

lol.... mike... poor poor mike.... Still doesn't realize that what you were doesn't mean jack squat... CLEAR won and however they did it doesn't matter. So go whine and play another world and when your enemies beat you again you can cry and whine some more. Players like you are a dime a dozen. When you have actually played a world from start to finish come back and say something. But that never will happen. You don't have it in you. I have seen too many like you before, more than I can count. And you are all the same. Pathetic.

I on the other hand start what I finish no matter what since I learned how to play. Quitting isn't an option. I will win one world, lose another, and the 3rd is not for certain yet.. that world is in limbo. :p

DeletedUser

hahhaa i quit the world, so you base what you know on what you did during the world. Without the south players; paolo,workn,homeburner,me and a few others Clear! would be another 6 months - a year away from taking the world. I owned K71 on my own with nobody else in the K and when i moved there D from a tribemate was over 1 K away. If i had the time back then i would have played on but i didn't. I didn't get beaten anyway theres a difference if you saw the time when i quit i was losing villages and taking others, so keeping about the same points, until i quit and left troops at home and let nobles land.

Your right i don't have it in me to get kicked out of college to play a computer game :icon_rolleyes:

You say when you have played a world from start to finish, well you havent done anything before the last 4 months and all you have done since then is get nobled.

DeletedUser

hahhaa i quit the world, so you base what you know on what you did during the world. Without the south players; paolo,workn,homeburner,me and a few others Clear! would be another 6 months - a year away from taking the world. I owned K71 on my own with nobody else in the K and when i moved there D from a tribemate was over 1 K away. If i had the time back then i would have played on but i didn't. I didn't get beaten anyway theres a difference if you saw the time when i quit i was losing villages and taking others, so keeping about the same points, until i quit and left troops at home and let nobles land.

Your right i don't have it in me to get kicked out of college to play a computer game :icon_rolleyes:

You say when you have played a world from start to finish, well you havent done anything before the last 4 months and all you have done since then is get nobled.

Good players figure out how to do real life and play. CLEAR certainly did. And now you whine about it. No one gives a crap about what you did. You are a quitter plain and simple. And quitting is fine but don't go back and say how great you were in the past. You have no right to claim any of that because at the end of the day the fact is CLEAR is going to win and what you did means jack shit. The only reason I still play w26 is because I am not a quitter.

BTW... when my tribe wins w35 we will all join a new world and your all welcome to join.. clear... mike you too even and we will show you how a real tribe fights. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

haha good players figure out how to manage real life and tw :lol: no players with more time or who work on a computer play more tw and do better you can't argue with that. when im sleeping and busy 17 hours a day you can't manage both and I didn't want a co. Clear certainly did ? no thats just called getting sitters, you obviously don't have a clue if you think clear found a way, at least 3 - 4 players would go inactive for 3-4 weeks most of the time. They just never nobled near frontlines it was always the same 15 or so players who were attacking.

I was great on here, i wasn't amazing like some players who have left but for my 1st world i have done well. I have every right to claim what i have done because i have done it you are really stupid. What i did means jack shit ? hmm i took a whole K for Clear! without that they would be set back even further, if they hadn't decided to invite everyone who could have defended. I took loads of villages for Clear! you have no idea, go back to your little corner of the world where barbarians are your only enemy :)

You obviously seem to think this game is more important than real life so i feel sorry for you.
Anyway your boring and you have no idea about this world or what has gone on.

Me,anom,paolo :lol:

boring-class.jpg

DeletedUser

Players (24 July): 360
Players (31 July): 353
Players (7 August): 338
Players (14 August): 326
Players currently: 295

Average for the past 14 days is: 2.2 players removed per day. (Up a little)

Ranks 289-295 have zero points.
Rank 200 has 31.941 points and 3 villages. (down approx 53%)
Rank 100 has 436.419 points and 57 villages. (down approx 9%)

There are 10,138 player owned villages left that Clear does not own. (in 14 days time a reduction of 880 villages or 7.9%)

Using the data from 10 weeks, I estimate we have approx. 14 weeks remaining (remaining steady at 14 weeks lately.. hmmm)

DeletedUser

"Using the data from 10 weeks, I estimate we have approx. 14 weeks remaining (remaining steady at 14 weeks lately.. hmmm)"-ROFL.. Your guys took a vacation.. from me to. I am still here. he he he he

DeletedUser

"Using the data from 10 weeks, I estimate we have approx. 14 weeks remaining (remaining steady at 14 weeks lately.. hmmm)"-ROFL.. Your guys took a vacation.. from me to. I am still here. he he he he

Your rank 148 im sure you are top of their priority list :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser35787

Yup, you sure are cool for never taking a break from the game. Well done sir.

Wellingtown

hahaha...

Things sure are draggin' on. I thought the world would be done by now.