Favourite Signatures of the Week

DeletedUser

This thread is very simple, if you see a signature that somebody has posted within
the week that you like, you post it here and the best five in the thread from that week will be
added into the blog for everybody to see, there are a couple of rules :

- This is not a cnc thread, so no need to give advice on signatures posted
- You can not post your own work
- The work MUST have been posted somewhere in this forum, not simply made by an artist from this forum

When posting a signature, please tell me who made it as well, otherwise I will have to go hunting for
names which kind of defeats the point of this thread. If you would prefer to mail me in private the
signatures you like around the forums for whatever reason, you can also do that.

If you guys keep this going, it will be another great part of the blog, if not, you're just removing one
section from your blog, so it's you're choice really. Put it this way, if everybody just posted one
signature they liked through out the week, we could easily make the numbers.

Regards,
Genetic Engineer

DeletedUser

Does it have to have been one posted during the last week, or just one posted in general on the forums?

DeletedUser

Well considering the blogs will be weekly, I would say yes it does need to be within the past week, else we will just be getting all people's old work ... which isn't very interesting :)

DeletedUser

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=6140507&postcount=365

for some reason i really like this one, i don't know why

dooor.png

UKC

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

By not exactly from this week he means its not from this week so..... EH EH (family fortunes buzzer sound)

DeletedUser

Ok, now can people post something other than zenrons work :D haha