Introduction- World 58 Blogger

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hello everyone! Hikeegan999 here, I am now the blogger for this world!

I am looking forward to working with you all and am very happy to be here introducing myself to the world! :)

Blogging is very important and plays a large role in TribalWars, helping each player keep up to date with everything that is happening throughout the world. I will be completing each blog with 100% of my effort, and I hope to keep you all happy- Not just giving you all a good read, but an insight into the world whether or not you play World 58! I am going to be needing your cooperation, Intel and maybe even common knowledge to complete great, fun and creative blogs (If you feel you have something that may interest our readers, please mail me either in-game my username: hikeegan999 or by email: kieran-houghton@hotmail.co.uk)

I will be publishing my blogs once a week, and where possible maybe more! Blogs will include interesting facts, statistics, interviews, maps, and much more.

I am really looking forward to working with you all, and thank you for your cooperation in advance,

-hikeegan999 (Kieran)

Blog #1
Blog #2
Blog #3
Blog #4
Blog #5
Blog #6
Blog #7
Blog #8

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

wait didnt some yoda guy offer to be our blogger.

*grabs popcorn*

DeletedUser

Haha, yes we did not have an Official Blogger at the time and so he said he would fill in.. I did read his post :)

And yes grab some popcorn, sit back and enjoy the ride :)

Jakub1992

Glad to see you, If you would ever like an interview just drop me a mail.

Duke of SWID.

DeletedUser

Goodluck and welcome to the family! Let me know if you need any help brainstorming & stuff :p

DeletedUser99565

good luck. when can we except the first blog? looking foward to it.

DeletedUser

I am hoping to get the first official blog for World 58 out either 15th or 16th of August, so early next week going in the way of game time and thank you :)

DeletedUser100750

Well glad to see you here. Well guess I'll quit lol have fun man.

DeletedUser

Well glad to see you here. Well guess I'll quit lol have fun man.

Yes I did read your post, and it was good of you to fill in for the time, and now I am here- Who knows in the future I may need your help ;)

DeletedUser101348

Congratz :) And hope u will give us some intressting reading =)

DeletedUser

Congratulations on getting the blogger job, hikeegan. Hopefully you will do a great job and provide us all with some awesome reads.

Should my little tribe interest you at all as a blog topic, feel free to drop me a message or hit me up on skype...

DeletedUser

....can my name be purple even if I'm not on the blog staff?

Status
Not open for further replies.