RAM want some Chicken! - Too bad

• Thread starter DeletedUser71844
  • Start date

DeletedUser79042

Maybe I'll spare your tribe R2 :icon_twisted:
nonononono. you are talking to the wrong people here. Contact the girls in BH! They 'd ... nap you :lol:

You sure you're the only one? :icon_cool:
nop. I see many red dots around me. In fact all are red :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

the rest of your blithering really doesn't even justify more of a response than a massive [YAWN]

When someone in RAM starts wondering or taking the time to analyze why RAM is in such a bad shape today,

this is great though....YES players of W30, Ram is in terrible shape...come and get some. I'm sure Nub, you tell yourself this every night in the mirror 10 times before you can even sleep...lol....it's fine by us, keep repeating it if that makes you feel good... :)

DeletedUser79042

The mirror keeps telling noob how handsome he is and that he should go after snowwhite. That you mberns ? :lol:

DeletedUser

the rest of your blithering really doesn't even justify more of a response than a massive [YAWN]

this is great though....YES players of W30, Ram is in terrible shape...come and get some. I'm sure Nub, you tell yourself this every night in the mirror 10 times before you can even sleep...lol....it's fine by us, keep repeating it if that makes you feel good... :)

It's funny how blind you can be. I don't have to tell myself anything, I just have to stay connected to reality which has always been a challenge for you.

You can probably go a few month back and look at the map, size, situations of RAM a few months back compared to what it is now and also look at other tribes. I think any unbiased analysis makes it quite an evidence for any individual from low to average brain activity.

You look at Loen, Phoenx, BH situations and it's quite positive. When you look at your buddies D2 and Legion ( AKA meatshields) and it's not that positive.

DeletedUser

Not everything you stated is strictly true Noobaxes, but I agree with your main point, RAM are nowhere near the tribe they once were. Both from a territorial perspective, enoblements perspective and from what their members are telling me.

As things stand, I'm 90% sure BH Family will win this world now.

DeletedUser79042

I am 90% sure you will not see the endofthis world. Please rejoin RAM. BH would like to visit you with more troops, but they are reluctant cause you are only a fugitive. Ahhhhh And you got the girls of BH stunned. I try to forget that. :) ... M8 ;)

Michael Wittman

noobaxe, you are only in the situation you are because you turned traitor because it was your way or the highway. you could do anything in this world and not have your words count to me. you picked a side, decided it was not the winning side(even though the players around you made it possible for you be big) and changed sides to the enemy. you will never get respect from ram because they grew up with you and you spit on them. you will get respect from BH because you grew up with ram and spit on them. you are tarnished forever because you betrayed your family. i dont care how you reply but your responses are funny because you are nothing but a player that got destroyed by his own tribe(for treason) and is back in an enemy account. never speak of honor, never speak of holding the line, because you are the one that sells your friends out to the enemy. we at ram know what it is to sacrifice for friends and to give your all for your tribe, you on the other hand ran at the first sign of difficulty and even worse, joined the enemy. we are better off without a snake like you and we all know that should hard time fall on BH, you will be there telling them what they did wrong, because you seem to know what needs to be done, you just cant do it

DeletedUser71844

noobaxe, you are only in the situation you are because you turned traitor because it was your way or the highway. you could do anything in this world and not have your words count to me. you picked a side, decided it was not the winning side(even though the players around you made it possible for you be big) and changed sides to the enemy. you will never get respect from ram because they grew up with you and you spit on them. you will get respect from BH because you grew up with ram and spit on them. you are tarnished forever because you betrayed your family. i dont care how you reply but your responses are funny because you are nothing but a player that got destroyed by his own tribe(for treason) and is back in an enemy account. never speak of honor, never speak of holding the line, because you are the one that sells your friends out to the enemy. we at ram know what it is to sacrifice for friends and to give your all for your tribe, you on the other hand ran at the first sign of difficulty and even worse, joined the enemy. we are better off without a snake like you and we all know that should hard time fall on BH, you will be there telling them what they did wrong, because you seem to know what needs to be done, you just cant do it

Punctuation pl0x.

DeletedUser

Hahaha!

Nobody has never "allowed me to get big".. I've always done that by myself (in every world I've been). It is a duty of any member to point out deadly mistakes and try to do something about it. Traitor???? I always wanted to build something in the south to face BH. I will always be more respected in this game than you'll ever be. I do not seek RAM's respect as a tribe but I'm sure I'm more respected amongst its members than you'll ever be. And you know why? Because everything I said will in the end become reality and everybody will be able to point in time to where RAM screwed up.

Everybody will go in the past, check what happened and will see that RAM sealed its coffin when they attacked my account. Everybody will be able to see that the friendship of 2-3 leaders was more important than the well being of the whole tribe. Everybody will see that I actually cared for its members. Everybody will see that I was ready to take the necessary steps to bring its members to conquering this godamn world. Everybody will see where YOU screwed up and what I would have done to UNSCREW ourselves. All they will see from you is how you brough them defeat. All they will remember from you is that you chose to protect your friend Karmax instead of caring for your tribe. AH!? And I end up being a traitor, don't make me laugh. YOU are a traitor to your tribe, but faithful to your friend.

I will always spit on RAM because it's what it deserves, quite simple.

DeletedUser71844

Tommy! Why iz j00 ignoring me!? D:

Wil yew stop nobling mah villigez pl0x?

DeletedUser

I don't take it too seriously. I don't find it funny to throw my tribe in a sure defeat. I'd rather play in another world then and it's actually quite a lot of fun to see RAM disintegrate in front of my eyes...

DeletedUser

And you know why? Because everything I said will in the end become reality and everybody will be able to point in time to where RAM screwed up.

Everybody will go in the past, check what happened and will see that RAM sealed its coffin when they attacked my account. Everybody will be able to see that the friendship of 2-3 leaders was more important than the well being of the whole tribe. Everybody will see that I actually cared for its members. Everybody will see that I was ready to take the necessary steps to bring its members to conquering this godamn world. Everybody will see where YOU screwed up and what I would have done to UNSCREW ourselves. All they will see from you is how you brough them defeat. All they will remember from you is that you chose to protect your friend Karmax instead of caring for your tribe. AH!? And I end up being a traitor, don't make me laugh. YOU are a traitor to your tribe, but faithful to your friend.

I will always spit on RAM because it's what it deserves, quite simple.

Are you kidding me? You didn't care for RAMs members. That was obvious when u left. You may have cared about winning the world, but not about the members of RAM. KarmaX did take the time to get to know me and therefore demonstrated that he did care for his members. Which is why, at the end of the day, you did not get the following you expected to have.

If we do end up losing this world, i will still look back at you turning your back on your tribe because you threw a dummy spit about not getting things your own way. RAM would be in a much better position if every second Joe Blo didn't have a whinge about 'how they would run the tribe'. RAM's problems over the past year haven't been in enemy tribes. It has been that too many people wanting to be 'duke' and have things done 'their way' and not enough people willing to just do as they were asked. Hopefully all that is past now but you never know...

DeletedUser

Chit chat is not caring for the tribe. :icon_rolleyes:

I don't really care what you believe to be honest.

DeletedUser

and no one cares what you believe but you and your huggy puppies at BH.

DeletedUser

RAM's demise begun the day KarmaX decided to pick one fight too many by recruiting refugees throwing them into a war with Decide and subsequently BH when already fighting two other tribes. RAM were comfortably winning and expanding until that point.

KarmaX is good for getting tedious tasks done, perhaps one of the best, but tactically he was way short of the mark. When RAM found themselves with KarmaX as sole decision maker, when a few of his leaders had holidays etc things started to turn for the worse.

I don't agree with Noobaxes actions, because your own tribe should always come first no matter how friendly you are with players in other tribes. But the failure of RAM will be it's leadership and not its players. Despite the propaganda on here RAM has some excellent players but a lot of the time it's a pride of lions being lead by donkeys. The tribe still has potential but I fear it may be too late for them to realise it. Even now they are making decisions that are only harming its future. It's all about cause and effect. Seeing how todays actions effect the long-term future in 12-18months time is a skill many people think they have but they usually don't.

I still can't see anyone but BH winning the world at present. Kudos to all those that joined them from the beginning if they see the job through to the end.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I would generally agree for once, but if tribe comes first, why arent' you in it?

Your account will end up like mine.