Your best clearing attacks.

DeletedUser

Only 31 axes for defense? Noob. A good D needs 5 times that many axes. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser101451

Da Bearo is right .. in this time of game a good player dont wast troops & farm just little farms & barbs :)

DeletedUser

you should only used axes to clear spears and pally's off farms at this stage.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser101599

If i were you i would not show such reports just shows that your a loose cannon ;)

Its too early in the game and troops are important at this time, you obviously have scouts so you should not be wasting your troops on killing swords. Imagine if you did not and farmed around yourself, by now you would have been in a better off place. Those guys were no threat to you, to make it worse it looks like you did not get any impressive hauls

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser101451

he is just a fan of oda but in the future when all good players have nuke & conquer 2-3 villages 1 by 1 you gona go down with your troops ;) just be happy you waste youre troops for nothing & a good place in oda for some days & happy cuz you enter on extern & show us how great you are :))

DeletedUser101348

If i were you i would not show such reports just shows that your a loose cannon ;)

Its too early in the game and troops are important at this time, you obviously have scouts so you should not be wasting your troops on killing swords. Imagine if you did not and farmed around yourself, by now you would have been in a better off place. Those guys were no threat to you, to make it worse it looks like you did not get any impressive hauls

If you look at the attack on the guy who had swords, u can see that he has restarted now. And it is now a barbarian so i think it was worth it.

DeletedUser101451

all that efort for 1 barb on the map are so many barbs to farm :)

DeletedUser

Actually made a couple of barbs, i just pointed that the vill got barb after that clearing.

making players restart on a church world is a waste of time and resources. unless you have no barbs near you.

DeletedUser

I've let some grow still. Keeping some In check. I only attacked him because he's easy prey with high resources. :)

DeletedUser

Cleaned. For any questions you may have that are not answered in the Forum Rules, feel free to PM me. If you have to think about whether it's ok, then you probably shouldn't post it. There is always a nicer way to say it, and that's better in the long run.