Your top team from W2's existing players

DeletedUser

Haha, not sure what is was for but I've only been infracted once before. Then I tried arguing my point with him. :/ lol.

kilo42stu

My list is based on my experiences from the start of the end game war, and they are all REB or allies cos they are just better than the rest of you :icon_eek:

In no particular order...

phillips18
Giw12
steve34cks
hooch
Marlowdude
krishak
jellytots
dougalo7
Dwarveneree
Bonesaw24

DeletedUser95513

Oh I made the list....what would ur top 5 enemies on the EG be KILO

DeletedUser95513

My top 5 would be
1) Jirki..bc he is the best at nobling Barbs
2) Mikeys...bc if there was ever an inactive...you knowd he be the first to help eat them
3) Chelse Shed bc that player is very annoying like a knat
4) Modesty bc she is super annoying and wont respond to my mails
5) Peps bc he has a crazzzzy beard and reminds me of a lumber jack

DeletedUser

im gunna be honest and not say my own tribe for all 5

1 - jas (takes a while to motivate him, must be because hes an aussie :icon_wink: but helps the tribe out when he can)
2 - mivi (always trying to get people to attack etc. helps with everything a player needs)
3 - marlow (good attacker. he has power in numbers over :icon_sad: even tho i kill his trains :icon_smile:)
4 - bones. (think you were on jelly when you took half my k22's?, if not then jelly haha)
5- krishak (even though he waited til marlow attacked (pussy :icon_biggrin:) erm he still took a load of villages from me on k22

DeletedUser95513

1 - jas (takes a while to motivate him, must be because hes an aussie :icon_wink: but helps the tribe out when he can)
2 - mivi (always trying to get people to attack etc. helps with everything a player needs)
3 - marlow (good attacker. he has power in numbers over :icon_sad: even tho i kill his trains :icon_smile:)
4 - bones. (think you were on jelly when you took half my k22's?, if not then jelly haha)
5- krishak (even though he waited til marlow attacked (pussy :icon_biggrin:) erm he still took a load of villages from me on k22

it twas me....it was when you guys were opping with resputi and a few others...man u guys were vicious :(

krishak

Marlow asked for help :icon_wink:
And he was aiming to get 800 villages in k22 I was against that :icon_evil:

But your stacks was pain after Mivi stacks. :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Marlow asked for help :icon_wink:
And he was aiming to get 800 villages in k22 I was against that :icon_evil:

But your stacks was pain after Mivi stacks. :icon_sad:

you wouldnt of taken me out of k22 if i knew i could spare def from k2. but with marlow all round the K i couldnt risk it :)

@ Marlow when i get enough villages im gunna smash you :D XD

@ bones well you should be proud you made the list :)

DeletedUser

My list is based on my experiences from the start of the end game war, and they are all REB or allies cos they are just better than the rest of you :icon_eek:

In no particular order...

phillips18
Giw12
steve34cks
hooch
Marlowdude
krishak
jellytots
dougalo7
Dwarveneree
Bonesaw24

Hmm,
i saw this as a challenge to rate the enemy based on having fought against them, So i shall put these into an order for you.

1. Marlow
2. Jellytots (actually also fought JT on w4)
3. Krishak
4. Dwarv
5. Bones
6. Steve34 (if it was based on persistance, he'd win by a long shot)
7. Hooch
8. dougalo. sorry but doesn't seem to have kept up with the way the game has changed. New owner perhaps.
9. giw12
10. Phillips18 Shouldn't even be on this list, fights by making PA's so he can concentrate on one person. He should be replaced by the original pizz, and moved up somewhat in the rankings.

Cheers
Jas

DeletedUser

Nope, I think mivi takes top spot in this list.
I don't think Marlow is better than me, nor myself better than him. My observations of how he attacks, and how he defends shows a distinct similarity. Both our recent activity has also been similar, probably based for the same reasons, tribe/ally assistance and RL.

Not going to comment on the others.

Jas.

DeletedUser

Player most feared.

Peps. coz his lumberjack look is just a reflection of his care factor.

It is a shame the award system, once you achieve the highest award, doesn't display a persons current count towards the next (non existant) award

Cheers
Jas

DeletedUser

I was just reflecting over Bones and Krishaks comments, to make my own.
It was nice to see a lil respect given to what EA can do when it wants to. I think that is a given for any tribe however, but the slap shit that has been angled our way in recent times................................................. so yes a refreshing viewpoint.

One thing I see, at this point in the game, is that we almost all know each other in one form or another. To see people even more willing to praise each other..even if enemy, is a healthy sign for the respect we should give each other as people. I thoroughly enjoyed us all ganging up to slag off the troll in the other thread, and i really hope he continues. Every man needs a toy :D

Jas

DeletedUser95513

I wasnt serious with my list lol...i was just making up stuff...but ill come up with a list here soon...will contain both prolly EG and TA players

DeletedUser

Hmm,
i saw this as a challenge to rate the enemy based on having fought against them, So i shall put these into an order for you.

1. Marlow
3. Krishak
4. Dwarv
5. Bones
7. Hooch
8. dougalo. sorry but doesn't seem to have kept up with the way the game has changed. New owner perhaps.
9. giw12
10. Phillips18 Shouldn't even be on this list, fights by making PA's so he can concentrate on one person. He should be replaced by the original pizz, and moved up somewhat in the rankings.

Cheers
Jas

Haha, i am pretty surprised i made number 1 on your list... But flattered nonetheless :)

kilo42stu

Cheers
Jas

I beg to differ, he is one of the best tribe mates you could wish for in every aspect as are all the others on my list.

Player most feared.

Peps. coz his lumberjack look is just a reflection of his care factor.

It is a shame the award system, once you achieve the highest award, doesn't display a persons current count towards the next (non existant) award

Cheers
Jas

sorry but i disagree with this too, i fought him when sitting one of my tribe mates and really...he aint all that :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Hmm,

1. Marlow
3. Krishak
4. Dwarv
5. Bones
7. Hooch
9. giw12

Cheers
Jas

hmm i dont look for personal alliances or ask for them.
there are if you look at it alot of players with naps on either side. since we have never fought then you cannot judge me and i certainly dont care if im on a topten list or not i know what im capable of and so do others that matter

thnx kilo

Last edited by a moderator: