My greetings to all.

DeletedUser

You never change K. A u still act like a little baby even just now .Of course you always win pissing contes cuzt that is ur specialy but your TW play=noob and also your nobling is noob player hahahha.:lol::lol::icon_evil:

DeletedUser

You never change K. A u still act like a little baby even just now .Of course you always win pissing contes cuzt that is ur specialy but your TW play=noob and also your nobling is noob player hahahha.:lol::lol::icon_evil:

And where are you? Oh wait you deleted... What does that make you? Mhm another fail...

DeletedUser

cant wait to see what king A and the rest of his butt buddies will say

@Aetost, if you ever come back and wish to make another tribe talk to me on skpye:icon_wink:

Please do talk to me too, I'll happely make sure Aetost and his new tribe(s) fail again :lol:
Though I'd let the guy have a chance if he changes his patterns. These are the terms:
1. You shall not lead a tribe again.
2. You shall not create famlly tribes or Academies again.
3. You shall not kick out members if they start to loose to save your stats.
4. You shall not quit when you start to loose again.
5. You shall not internal 1/3 Or half your tribe again.
6. You shall not lie and make up lame excuses again when you loose.
7. You shall not force your members to nuke/clear etc for you.
8. You shall show your real skill (if you have it) And work on getting respect as an honourable player and work on your new reputation (it is higly damaged. You are one of the most hated players on Tw atm.)

I'm sure I can think of more, but these terms should suffice for now.

DeletedUser

Ya... I am such a noob... I just had 9 enemy caps yesterday and the day before that 10 and the day before that 11. In fact every day I get an enemy village. What can FEAR-DEATH (WHATEVER YOU NUBS WANT TO CALL YOURSELF) do? Oh wait they can reconquer and that is about it. ROFL. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I will get ya king a ;)

LOL... not EVER with nukes like these. ROFL.

73d48ea2fbed48f7862977d.png

Seriously... I would think after all this time you all would have learned how to attack correctly. I shouldn't be so surprised though... Your tribe is a nub tribe afterall. :icon_biggrin:

kingjohan

You guys amaze me... seriously.. or you all on crack?
or are we on crack? Are you implying that only stoned people can amaze you?
Aetost is and always will be a nub.
Nub..Heh....Nub...I belive "nub" is a version of noob which means you're a beginner at something. Didn't i see Aetost in W35 2 years ago? If so, that should kinda proove you wrong about your "nub" statement....Awkward...:icon_redface:
I never thought that possible but he just does not get the long-term scope of the game. He knows nothing and all that follow him know nothing as well.
Hah! You're just like me (in this), i push all immigrants from the edge based on assumptations and rumors!
Bold.
Aetost is a terrible player, he forces all his members to support him, eliminating the need for him to defend, and all his caps on the enemy are cleared by his tribe members.
Aetost had quite alot of ODA when he left the world, so obviously he did something to kill those troops :icon_confused:
Also about the "he forced all his members to support him" part, !?! did a very good job with the G.khan-HoTNuB/NOOBS war. A tribe would not have done so well (they were winning in stats) if all !?!/!@!/!$! members supported aetost. Think, and you will see i'm right.

Being able to brainwash your members to do all the stuff for you doesn't make you a "great player" :icon_confused:
Really? Who are you to set the definition of "great player"? By the looks of it, there's one thing that you're not superior to aetost in; Intelligence. Oh snap!
I'm pretty sure when he comes back, the TW community will know, based on past experience, that his tribe will fall within less than 2 months :lol:
Rubbish (unlike you previous points (just kidding! All your points have been rubbish so far (imo ofc)))
Wow...Why did i even take the time to quote you? Sometimes i suprise myself..

And King A is dumb as hell:icon_biggrin:
True shit![/QUOTE]
Erm...?
eh... I am dumb? Who has the huge account? Oh wait that is me... Oh wait, you just confirmed we're not the ones who are stupid. Keep it up, brainiac, you're doing GREAT! :icon_biggrin:

Haven't you guys realized yet you can't win a pissing contest with me?Damnit! I can't win a contess in which of us pee's the furthest. You got me, i'm worthless compared to your greatness D: *tear*

I have and will continue to kick all your butts!
Lucky you :lol:
Poor me.

DeletedUser

King J...

what was the point of all that. It made no sense once so ever. The insults made no sense. But who cares. I and APOC will win this world. So you all keep making your stupid posts. We are the truly great players were and you all suck. You all should admit it but you can't even be honest with yourself. Very very sad.

kingjohan

King J...

what was the point of all that. It made no sense once so ever. The insults made no sense. But who cares. I and APOC will win this world. So you all keep making your stupid posts. We are the truly great players were and you all suck. You all should admit it but you can't even be honest with yourself. Very very sad.

king A...

My insults (as you choose to call them) make quite alot of sense. You and APOC?? Are you implying that you're worth more than the rest in APOC? Why not just say "APOC will win this world". Right...You own and we suck, your arguments are at the same lelev as a 5 year old..Perhaps that's not so bac for you though?

DeletedUser

Seriously... I would think after all this time you all would have learned how to attack correctly. I shouldn't be so surprised though... Your tribe is a nub tribe afterall. :icon_biggrin:

turning a o vill into a d vill...

DeletedUser

King J...

There are plenty of good players in Death. Yes APOC are winning and are seemingly ultimately going to win barring some dramatic miracle. (in process of bribing morthy) That does not mean everyone sucks if they don't win and to say that is utterly ridiculous. You cannot honestly say that no one else on this world bar APOC are any good at TW. For one thing i don't think MAGI would agree with that.
And to clarify i'm not suggesting i'm good. I suck. :icon_cool:

Although it pains me to say the insults made perfect sense and you only present yourself as a bit of an idiot for saying they aren't.

DeletedUser

There are plenty of good players in Death. Yes APOC are winning and are seemingly ultimately going to win barring some dramatic miracle. (in process of bribing morthy) That does not mean everyone sucks if they don't win and to say that is utterly ridiculous. You cannot honestly say that no one else on this world bar APOC are any good at TW. For one thing i don't think MAGI would agree with that.
And to clarify i'm not suggesting i'm good. I suck. :icon_cool:

Although it pains me to say the insults made perfect sense and you only present yourself as a bit of an idiot for saying they aren't.

haven't seen anyone better than me yet...

show me someone.. he he he :lol:

DeletedUser

haven't seen anyone better than me yet...

show me someone.. he he he :lol:

you-suck.gif

You'll need that defense! ROFL. Go all defense guys... that will work terrific for you.

defense_wins_championships_6_front_only_tshirt-p235174746623369117q9ck_400.jpg

King J...

8306.LolCat%252520Fail.jpg

haters-gonna-hate-monkey-big-balls.jpg

Ya... I am such a noob... I just had 9 enemy caps yesterday and the day before that 10 and the day before that 11. In fact every day I get an enemy village. What can FEAR-DEATH (WHATEVER YOU NUBS WANT TO CALL YOURSELF) do? Oh wait they can reconquer and that is about it. ROFL. :icon_cool:

7673.Have_5F00_a_5F00_cookie_5F00_by_5F00_Dannys_5F00_angel.jpg

eh... I am dumb? Who has the huge account? Oh wait that is me...

Haven't you guys realized yet you can't win a pissing contest with me?

I have and will continue to kick all your butts!

hay_guys.jpg

DeletedUser

I agree... it was just stupid... But thats all these guys can do. They can't do crap in game but lose. :lol:

Every post you make is stupid and all you do is brag about your self. why dont we all build a shrine of you and worship it everyday:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Every post you make is stupid and all you do is brag about your self. why dont we all build a shrine of you and worship it everyday:icon_rolleyes:

Yes... on TW I am God... jealous much there killy?

kingjohan

Yes... on TW I am God... jealous much there killy?

"On TW i am god"..Wow...Gives us a hint about your life, irl. Not a pleasant one...I'm sure he's jealous of you because you have a bigger account in TW. :lol: I mean, seiously, arn't we all? :icon_eek: