I oh so hope I survive the Apocalypse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Repinski

Hey look! It's Pizza guy outside of the General section!

Ok now on topic, if there are OPs, they sure as hell are not very good ones. My whole account is front line and I'm bored out of my skull from the pitiful attacks sent at me. Most are just fakes from pippek tbh. Hell last night I didn't bother to set and sitter and you know what I wake up to? 9 dead nukes and 1 dead D attack with 3 nobles in it. Not to mention ZERO new incomings other than the 9 dead nukes that Emulous kindly killed on my walls.

DeletedUser

They arent true ops.
True ops normally are normally only considered so when they are ran well or appear to be an op. And piranha ops dont smell like an op, look like an op, or work like an op so therefore isnt an op :)

DeletedUser

Then why dont Crash and fishies just merge then? They have a shared hidden forum, they do joint op...but you dont see them merging into each other, do they?

If some members hit delete because of a scare, it demoralizes the tribe's moral. It shows that the leaders failed to motivate their members. If the leaders failed that epically, the tribe is a failure.

And Rusky: you just made my point even clearer..or should I say "you just shot yourself in the foot", as the wise men from the past would say. Youve lost half of the members over the past 6 months (according to you). What does that tell us? It tells us that -xiii- already was a failure 6 months ago

If that what you want to want to call failure

DeletedUser

Ok now on topic, if there are OPs, they sure as hell are not very good ones. My whole account is front line and I'm bored out of my skull from the pitiful attacks sent at me. Most are just fakes from pippek tbh. Hell last night I didn't bother to set and sitter and you know what I wake up to? 9 dead nukes and 1 dead D attack with 3 nobles in it. Not to mention ZERO new incomings other than the 9 dead nukes that Emulous kindly killed on my walls.

this makes ELFW Ops look good....and yes i am in ELFW

DeletedUser

Why is crash dragged into every debate is beyond me....???

and whats the score?? lol...

DeletedUser100996

Looks like the merge is working well so far.

Side 1:
Tribes: PIRANA
Side 2:
Tribes: Womble

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 42
Side 2: 16
Difference: 26

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 395,201
Side 2: 147,262
Difference: 247,939

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: -DIE-, PIRANA, CRASH
Side 2:

Side 1: 85
Side 2: 68
Difference: 17

chart

Side 1: 792,224
Side 2: 625,190
Difference: 167,034

chart

Which ever way you chose to look at it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not really, take out the 33 conqueres on some one you were nobling before the invite sent(against my wishes) then you would still be losing

DeletedUser100996

So to take away stats from a guy who is in your tribe? Makes perfect sense.... NOT! LOL

DeletedUser

So to take away stats from a guy who is in your tribe? Makes perfect sense.... NOT! LOL

well, in the two months crash were beating us it was all on vendetta, since hes now no longer with us, they are now getting beat. As every op they have done on an active player has failed. This week twist and Robin as great examples.

What happens when Pirana cant not noble that one player any more, does that mean the merge is FAIL :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser70293

I posted the stats for the week. Did not remove any players or add anything that was not suppose to be added. Deal with it Loser!

Says the guy hiding behind an alias.:icon_rolleyes:

Oh good job, you posted stats, and proceeded to make a snarky comment without taking into account other variables that may more may not have had an effect on the stats.

DeletedUser100996

"may or may not have had an effect on the stats." Smart remark man. You are saying that the variables i am accused of not including may not have had any difference.

I find it hard to argue with people who have room temperature IQ. Go read some books/study a little more, then, in 10 years try and attempt to make some sort of logical statement.

DeletedUser

I find it hard to argue with people who have room temperature IQ. Go read some books/study a little more, then, in 10 years try and attempt to make some sort of logical statement.

You state that by saying crap like

I posted the stats for the week. Did not remove any players or add anything that was not suppose to be added. Deal with it Loser!

Well untill you stop hiding under an alias. I just see a sad troll who has pitifull other world stats

So good you got rimmed twice

DeletedUser70293

"may or may not have had an effect on the stats." Smart remark man. You are saying that the variables i am accused of not including may not have had any difference.

Oh look, personal insults from a troll, a troll hiding behind an alias for that matter. Aren't you awesome.

In regards to the may not you so kindly decided to point out, I suppose I should have chosen my wording better, seeing as you attacked it so nicely. I meant that it may not push the stats in our favor, but would certainly make a difference.

Oh look, they do:

[spoil] Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: avanza123

Total conquers:

Side 1: 555
Side 2: 0
Difference: 555

chart

Side 1: 27
Difference: 27

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 5,152,835
Difference: 5,152,835

chart

Side 1: 253,071
Difference: 253,071

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser100996

I dont play the game anymore. I use to.

Some people have jobs and dont have the luxury of dedicating themselves to a very time consuming activity like TW.

Calling me a troll is the only argument you seem to have.

You might want to read this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)

By this definition, most of Womble are trolls since you provoke flaming in all of your threads.

You called me a troll after i posted the stats. Obviously you dont know what a troll is.

In fact, you calling me that after my message, actually makes you more of a troll by definition.

You say that i am hiding behind an alias... what difference does it make to this thread? It would not change the weekly stats in your favor even if you knew who i was.

So please, both of you, go study a little more, read some books. When your intelligence reaches a lvl of at least a 13 year old, then you can start sounding some what smart in your posts.

Repinski

AHL lets not forget the 21 conquers we got from the other stat saving kick Teddy Slayer. Then there is the fact that some isolated clusters aren't being defended while others are. Just ask dferg how many nukes of his I killed last night.

OdinSon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
WAW you people get personal!!

But since the merge between us and 13th... sorry to say this but womble are losing...

Past week
Side 1:
Tribes: PIRANA, -DIE-, CRASH
Side 2:

Side 1: 84
Side 2: 66
Difference: 18

chart

Side 1: 783,157
Side 2: 607,781
Difference: 175,376

chart

Past 48 hours
Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 29
Side 2: 18
Difference: 11

chart

Side 1: 269,497
Side 2: 165,446
Difference: 104,051

chart

Past 24 hours
Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 8
Difference: 3

chart

Side 1: 101,582
Side 2: 74,037
Difference: 27,545

chart

So enough with all these insults, it's only a game!

Status
Not open for further replies.