I oh so hope I survive the Apocalypse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Repinski

Congrats. You can noble isolated villages. Wonder how bad the stats would look if I didn't push for Sejklr's invite.

Side 1:
Players: Sejklr
Side 2:
Tribes: PIRANA, -DIE-

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 59
Difference: 59

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 2: 555,102
Difference: 555,102

chart

OdinSon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well that was your mistake then... invite better players next time.

No offense to Sejklr i'm not meaning that to sound personal (i'm more mature than that)

DeletedUser70293

Well that was your mistake then... invite better players next time.

No offense to Sejklr i'm not meaning that to sound personal (i'm more mature than that)

There is a difference in skill and defending villages K's into PIRANA territory.

OdinSon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well who would say to them selves.

"I'm surrounded by potential tribe-mates, but do you know what i'll join the enemy"

It was a pretty stupid decision, kinda asking to wiped out.

and c'mon can't you defend your own tribe-mates?
I wonder how long it's going to take before you kick him because he's making your stats look too bad

DeletedUser

I dont play the game anymore. I use to.

Some people have jobs and dont have the luxury of dedicating themselves to a very time consuming activity like TW.

Calling me a troll is the only argument you seem to have.

You might want to read this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)

By this definition, most of Womble are trolls since you provoke flaming in all of your threads.

You called me a troll after i posted the stats. Obviously you dont know what a troll is.

In fact, you calling me that after my message, actually makes you more of a troll by definition.

You say that i am hiding behind an alias... what difference does it make to this thread? It would not change the weekly stats in your favor even if you knew who i was.

So please, both of you, go study a little more, read some books. When your intelligence reaches a lvl of at least a 13 year old, then you can start sounding some what smart in your posts.

I love how when people lose it must be because they have no life or jobs. Funny thing is I've been working 50-60 hour weeks recently, 2 weeks ago I had gone 27 days without a day off. So its possible to balance this game, life and work quite easily. Why I'm grateful for my scripts and my style enables me such a luxury.

Then you argue by go read book, that itself is a pointless thing. For example reading the autobiography of some mindless celebrity will not improve my intelligence, nor will reading books of fiction. I could quite easily read on line whilst farming, can I not? Thus improve my intelligence by not reading a book.

I could go through in I'm university educated too. But whats the point. You are someone who gets personal on a game you admittedly dont play.

Maybe its you that should go "read a book", because you rather waste time posting about a game or a world you no longer play and get personal by doing so. Jog on................................

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well who would say to them selves.

"I'm surrounded by potential tribe-mates, but do you know what i'll join the enemy"

It was a pretty stupid decision, kinda asking to wiped out.

and c'mon can't you defend your own tribe-mates?
I wonder how long it's going to take before you kick him because he's making your stats look too bad

He should never of got the invite, and your point is, the fact he cant re cap a single village is the reason he could get kicked, not cause of stats. You are taking villages a week ago were not wombles, so why should I be worried?

DeletedUser

Congrats. You can noble isolated villages. Wonder how bad the stats would look if I didn't push for Sejklr's invite.

Side 1:
Players: Sejklr
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 2: 59
Difference: 59

chart

Side 2: 555,102
Difference: 555,102

chart

Isolated or not they are still your villages it still counts

OdinSon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Those players were isolated aswell, shall we not include them aswell

Side 1:
Players: THE1FEAR123, Oliver756, DJP2000
Side 2:
Tribes: Womble

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 97
Difference: 93

chart

Side 1: 39,633
Side 2: 881,856
Difference: 842,223

chart

Repinski

The difference is they were not always isolated. ASCN isolated them by nobling around them and Robin had a part in it by joining us. There is a difference between isolated clusters and making people isolated by nobling their tribemates. Not to mention you just used forever stats, not week stats. I'd like to see how many we've nobled from them in the past week.

I've gotta give props to Uldaz with his attack ID trick. Threw me for a loop for about 15 minutes till I got it sorted. That trick is the kind of trick that only works on someone once. :icon_wink:

EDIT: Sorry for double post mods, there was a post in between but that nub removed it. That nub also knows I love him. :icon_wink:

uldza

I've gotta give props to Uldaz with his attack ID trick. Threw me for a loop for about 15 minutes till I got it sorted. That trick is the kind of trick that only works on someone once. :icon_wink:

EDIT: Sorry for double post mods, there was a post in between but that nub removed it. That nub also knows I love him. :icon_wink:

That's not an attack ID trick of any kind so you haven't figured it out yet :icon_wink:

Repinski

Doesn't matter if I know how it works as long as I know how to make it useless. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Doesn't matter if I know how it works as long as I know how to make it useless. :icon_wink:

glad to see you read our forums. Us and crash were using that months ago untill we all got taggers that make it useless

Repinski

Shh walsh! Just cause I didn't look at all the tips doesn't mean I don't read the forums. :lol:

And besides, I was inactive till recently remember?

DeletedUser100996

I love how when people lose it must be because they have no life or jobs.

Do you read the post before submitting it? This makes absolutely no sense.

Funny thing is I've been working 50-60 hour weeks recently, 2 weeks ago I had gone 27 days without a day off. So its possible to balance this game, life and work quite easily.

Would love to ask your wife/gf what she thinks about this schedule of yours... (that is if you have one)

Then you argue by go read book, that itself is a pointless thing. For example reading the autobiography of some mindless celebrity will not improve my intelligence, nor will reading books of fiction.

Agree 100%, i say that all the time to people too, but "go read a book"m is such i widely used expression, that i ended up using it too.

Maybe its you that should go "read a book", because you rather waste time posting about a game or a world you no longer play and get personal by doing so. Jog on................................

Judging from your schedule (which you described above), you might need a jog more than me m8. You have probably never been on one in your life. And the reson my posts got controversial is because i got tiered of reading your nerd raging after which you so conveniently placed a ":icon_smile:" in in order to try and hide the fact that you are snapping.

In Bold

Sboh

Side 1:
Players: SergeantFraser, sboh, neaterdal, Ebbie22, ronin888, szakferi, siimon, Brityank, fredloan
Side 2:
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers:
Side 1: 3,689
Side 2: 32,940
Difference: 29,251
chart

Side 1: 514
Side 2: 46
Difference: 468
chart

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 28,606,829
Side 2: 257,682,949
Difference: 229,076,120
chart

Side 1: 4,540,093
Side 2: 390,615
Difference: 4,149,478
chart

Clearly nobling isolated villages isn't something you can brag about. We can just point this out can we not? Kinda makes your stats look pathetic, along with your tribe.
Busabusabusa his first sentence made perfect sense and if you can't get that then please oh please just shut the hell up.
Don't go making attacks at somebodies grammar when you can't even spell correctly. It makes you look just as bad as the person you are accusing of being lacking in English.

DeletedUser

Congrats so far womble :)

69 players in womble vs 223 players from the pirash/crashana family :D
well done :)

DeletedUser100996

Sboh:

"I love how when people lose it must be because they have no life or jobs." would make sense if he said that when people win in a game, then the losers accuse them of having no life or having no job, what he said men't the opposite. So you must be just as dumb as he is. (that is why you are defending him).
Also, i am quite sure that my spelling is better than yours (and English is my 3rd language). It is just i dont care about opinions of grammar nerds like yourself enough to proof read every post i make.

Seriously, you must have salad for a brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.