Celebrity Goose Hunt

DeletedUser101599

I have realized that w 58 is filled with many previous successful players(as most worlds do) So i was wondering if you were to create a top 5 List of players you know playing in w 58 who would they be? If you can fight the urge try not to include your self, some of us are proud so there is the option to include yourself.

I would like to know the players everyone thinks will be on top when this world has settled down, In short i want the celebrities to come out. If you can list also the reasons such as previous stats, leadership skills etc. I know quite a few personalities and with names changes its hard to spot them sometimes. Remember its not personal but a matter of opinion, i would like to ask for no trolling but a nice discussion.

Thank you, Please do discuss!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You seriously need to change your font colour, unreadable I'm afraid :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser99565

id love to go look up stats and history, but for now i will just nominate one person from my tribe... jrqtwall and snickering(that is one person right? oh well) jrqtwall is a troop whore and unfortunately i cant take his village and from our w52 history he was pretty decent. snickering has leadership skills and experience. those are the two standouts from my tribe. sorry other people dont feel like looking up your stats.

DeletedUser

i could oust my whole tribe but im far too lazy

No need to out them, most of them have already come out.

This thread sounds like pokemon snap except with tw celebrities, not pokemon. Must admit I'd be pretty crap at though, I know what a pikachu is but no idea whos a celebrity around here?

DeletedUser

This thread sounds like pokemon snap except with tw celebrities, not pokemon. Must admit I'd be pretty crap at though, I know what a pikachu is but no idea whos a celebrity around here?

Me :)

DeletedUser

There is quite a bit of decent players in this world from 52. There are even more people under alias from other worlds as well. They will be seen when its time to noble, aka when it really matters.

DeletedUser99565

There is quite a bit of decent players in this world from 52. There are even more people under alias from other worlds as well. They will be seen when its time to noble, aka when it really matters.

so how many people from phat cameover from w52? I know there are a couple w52 bush members here.

DeletedUser

I saw what you did there. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Da bearo is good, I've seen him rank high in other worlds. Don't know his IGN.

King Matt II

Apparently some of them are still hiding in the closet. *chuckle*

DeletedUser

theres a few from the old gang on w52 :p

some under same name's, some under alias's :p